[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

i managed to snag these for 5 ex and seems to fit into the build nicely.
was able to throw on Inc Duration (+2), Molten Shell (+2), Discipline (+2), and Vaal Discipline (+4!!!) with the links. seems pretty powerful
"
jjmccaw wrote:
i managed to snag these for 5 ex and seems to fit into the build nicely.
was able to throw on Inc Duration (+2), Molten Shell (+2), Discipline (+2), and Vaal Discipline (+4!!!) with the links. seems pretty powerful

Ah nice! I've been looking into these since couple days too, those are pretty good implicits.
What's your main hand hit chance? because I noticed you weren't using shaper's before either.

"
King_Haart wrote:
Honestly I also ran through _Supernal_'s earlier PoB link and couldn't see how to get from my ~1M DPS to their ~2M DPS. There are a few things that get me part of the way but as much as I try to copy things across I only get my DPS to like 1.5M.

I think some of that could be the lack of 80% more minion damage on your elegant hubris, you should input that in pob to see how much of a difference would that make. I'm curious lol
Last edited by _Supernal_ on Mar 7, 2021, 3:26:52 AM
"
_Supernal_ wrote:
I think some of that could be the lack of 80% more minion damage on your elegant hubris, you should input that in pob to see how much of a difference would that make. I'm curious lol

Tried, that, only takes me from 1M to 1.15M. :/

Here's my latest PoB if you happen to have time to have a glance over it: https://pastebin.com/MRjNptX5

As an aside, according to PoB, Quickening Covenant adds slightly more DPS than Fortress Covenant, with the bonus of being much cheaper, especially for the Corrupted Blood Immunity. I'm running one of each right now.
Last edited by King_Haart on Mar 7, 2021, 4:51:08 AM
"
King_Haart wrote:
"
_Supernal_ wrote:

Tried, that, only takes me from 1M to 1.15M. :/

Here's my latest PoB if you happen to have time to have a glance over it: https://pastebin.com/MRjNptX5

As an aside, according to PoB, Quickening Covenant adds slightly more DPS than Fortress Covenant, with the bonus of being much cheaper, especially for the Corrupted Blood Immunity. I'm running one of each right now.

Ok I checked out your PoB a bit, it seems you've focused a lot more on Energy shield and related cluster jewels, which can easily be replaced for cluster jewels that support minion damage, a 48% inc. effect vulnerability gloves would be a decent upgrade from 40% as well. Do you have survivability issues, is that why you're stacking ES? I'm fairly low ES, and don't really have any survival issues either in T19 maps/Guardian maps/T16 Blighted maps/Juiced maps etc. I'm even planning to sacrifice a bit more ES for more damage while I still get to keep my armour ~70k(w/o flask), ES 6K+, other defences etc.
Last edited by _Supernal_ on Mar 7, 2021, 6:34:27 AM
Hi there guys. First thanks for sharing the build and so many suggestions for upgrading. I needed some time to get use to play minion build, but now have quite some fun.

I have 2 spare Harvest craft: Quality -> Accuracy "Quality does not increase Physical damage Grants +1% increased accuracy per 2% Quality" enchant" For the dagger. If anyone want me to give him free craft pm me in game.

P.S. I added it to horticrafting station, it will stay for as long i can keep it.
P.S. 2 sorry for my bad english
Last edited by bustara on Mar 7, 2021, 7:55:29 AM
"
bustara wrote:
Hi there guys. First thanks for sharing the build and so many suggestions for upgrading. I needed some time to get use to play minion build, but now have quite some fun.

I have 2 spare Harvest craft: Quality -> Accuracy "Quality does not increase Physical damage Grants +1% increased accuracy per 2% Quality" enchant" For the dagger. If anyone want me to give him free craft ( in next 10-15 minutes sorry,) pm me in game.

P.S. I added it to horticrafting station, it will stay for longer, but don"t know how to add horticrafting station to hightout.

You can add horticraft station to your hideout by going into your hideout->edit->look for "horti" in search bar and add it from there, I think that's how I added it. Crafts stays in your crafting station till you use or delete the said craft.
Also your English is fine! No need for an apology there or in general. :)
fortunately/unfortunately i'm not rich like you guys, so couldnt get a +1 Skin of the Loyal. Settled for a Skin of the Lords with a Resolute Technique corruption that was like 25c. So i'm at 100%

saves 2 points but obviously not as powerful
"
_Supernal_ wrote:
"
bustara wrote:

I have 2 spare Harvest craft: Quality -> Accuracy "Quality does not increase Physical damage Grants +1% increased accuracy per 2% Quality" enchant" For the dagger. If anyone want me to give him free craft ( in next 10-15 minutes sorry,) pm me in game.

P.S. I added it to horticrafting station, it will stay for longer, but don"t know how to add horticrafting station to hightout.

You can add horticraft station to your hideout by going into your hideout->edit->look for "horti" in search bar and add it from there, I think that's how I added it. Crafts stays in your crafting station till you use or delete the said craft.
Also your English is fine! No need for an apology there or in general. :)

Thanks. I addeded horicication to my HO. So if anyone want that Craft can pm me ingame (I have 2 of them for now). Its free for anyone who want's it.
"
jjmccaw wrote:
fortunately/unfortunately i'm not rich like you guys, so couldnt get a +1 Skin of the Loyal. Settled for a Skin of the Lords with a Resolute Technique corruption that was like 25c. So i'm at 100%

saves 2 points but obviously not as powerful

Ahhh that's perfect actually, when I use my crusader's mine drops down to 88% from 96% but I'm sure I can push it back to 90%+, seems like a fair trade off for +6 on gems lol

Got a double slum lord jewel which only requires 2 points

128880 Caspiro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info