[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

I started to use withering step and put it on my left mouse click but whenever its used my dash also get used and I spent 1 charge of dash without actually dashing.
Is that a bug or can I fix that somehow?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 wrote:
I started to use withering step and put it on my left mouse click but whenever its used my dash also get used and I spent 1 charge of dash without actually dashing.

They share a cooldown, I use middle mouse for withering step.
"
Duckfloatz wrote:
Is everyone using ward now? Is that the move? Did i screw myself over :>?

im curious what would be more damage unbound ailments/vile toxins/deadly ailments or vicious proj?

to me awake added chaos and void manip is needed now since they both give +1 at max levels.

I feel like i do maps fine and destroy t16s with small juicing the problem i have is my butts damage vs Srs. I know poison 'isnt' insta damage it just feels like its awful vs certain bosses.

First off, some bosses remove poisons on phasing, which is the case with Sirus making your dps have to build up often in the fight.

Secondly, ward provides a LOT of damage (>50% more) from armor pieces that are tough to get significant dps out of (helm, boots, kind of chest, kind of gloves). This comes at the cost of defense, which didn't matter before this league because base defenses were relatively worthless unless you focused on them really hard. Now with this patch base defenses are important again so going ward is actually a bit of a trade-off of dmg vs tankiness. So ward is innately less tanky, but much higher dps than non-ward builds. There are many defensive alternatives with ward that can still get you pretty tanky, but there aren't great alternative with not wearing ward to get your damage to a similar level.

On the damage side, unbound ailments will ALWAYS be top DPS, but only if the thing takes poison damage for the full duration. IE vs bosses that don't remove poison unbound ailments will be top dps. In my experience vicious projectile tends to be the 4th or 5th top dps gem, but comes at a significant downside:
your best defensive stat - fast full channeling speed

The literal most important thing for this build with bossing is being able to dodge skills, but still get full channels off. Vicious Proj gives reduced attack speed, which reduces your channeling speed meaning you have to stand still longer while the bosses debate who gets to dunk on you. I went so far last league as to remove vicious proj and put in faster attacks and felt my dps in maven+feared+hidden etc double or triple as I was able to fully charge without dodging.

"
Vassili666 wrote:

Withering step is considered a movement skill, so this is planned.
Crafted the grasping mail today, was super excited when i got the chaos res as i dont need to get it on a ring anymore. Still need to get the iron flask perfect, need alot of alterations... Will transfer to cluster jewels soon. damage is seeming to get better. Still leveling awakened gems.

Don't forget that for leveling awakened gems you can also use facetor's lens to level awakened gems. There is even a search element for amount of stored exp in the trade site. Currently it is 100k xp per 20c or so I think.

Here is a link: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/2n7pWkeck
thanks for this build i have a lot of fun with it!

i do have a question abaut the large jewel.
on this page you have a link for poe trade to a jewel with unholy grace.
but in the poe build it has feed the fury, fuel the fight and martial prowess instead.
what whould you suggest to go for?
Why do we have Feed the Fury on our big cluster ? I mean i dont get any life leech at all . And how do you survive corrupted blood ?!
Last edited by emphsz on Nov 5, 2021, 11:33:26 AM
"
emphsz wrote:
Why do we have Feed the Fury on our big cluster ? I mean i dont get any life leech at all . And how do you survive corrupted blood ?!

Feed the fury gives leech, fuel the fight gives mana leech.

Survive corrupted blood by pressing your life flask. If you got it correctly rolled it will heal over corrupted blood or stop the damage fully. If you get ignited+corrupted blood like by sirius. Then you are most likely dead unless you got a corrupted blood immune jewel.
"
emphsz wrote:

I rolled the immune to corrupted blood mod onto my life flask after getting boned by it a few times. You can outheal it without, but you gotta be QUICK on the flask button and it felt real dicey. Want to roll ignite immunity somewhere as well but don't really have room without sacrificing something else.
What would you say that is good ammount mana to have? I have current 77 mana with 4 auras..and got ring and amulet with -3 cost to channel skills.
Should I try to reach more mana? Becouse I feel like someitme I run out of mana while playing.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info