[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Good build if you're into masochism👍
How much does Divine Flesh actually help against scourge? I don't have it yet and the build feels way too squishy for red tier scourge encounters. Most of the mobs seem to be phys based and taste of hate is just not enough. I basically get one shot every couple maps. I'm really worried about investing even more currency if it doesn't help much in regards to survivability. Damage is fine but getting one shot by scourge mobs is extremely frustrating.
The other problem is bleed. How do you even deal with with it?
For anyone that wants some phys defense, you can try to remove HoA for Determination and grab more poison on hit from the tree to get 100%. Determination by itself can give you 50+% phys reduction and combining it with a granite flask or rumi you can get over 70% phys def. But your damage will be worse.
Last edited by peotraxanas on Nov 2, 2021, 5:46:10 PM
"
Sttorr wrote:
How much does Divine Flesh actually help against scourge? I don't have it yet and the build feels way too squishy for red tier scourge encounters. Most of the mobs seem to be phys based and taste of hate is just not enough. I basically get one shot every couple maps. I'm really worried about investing even more currency if it doesn't help much in regards to survivability. Damage is fine but getting one shot by scourge mobs is extremely frustrating.
The other problem is bleed. How do you even deal with with it?

Divine Flesh also helps with phys reduction btw because of darkscorn. Also make sure with darkscorn your chaos res is always at least positive otherwise you will be taking more phys damage than normal.

Also make sure you have both freeze and stun avoidance and properly rolled flasks.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
I remember last league we use anomalous arctic armor with elemental proliferation. Is there a reason thats not in the build anymore? It was super fun. Just too hard to fit in with grtace?
"
Dreadwoe wrote:
I remember last league we use anomalous arctic armor with elemental proliferation. Is there a reason thats not in the build anymore? It was super fun. Just too hard to fit in with grtace?

Sadly yea, now we have to use grace and so fitting in AA + prolif is pretty hard
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Ok so I made a few upgrades, I spent about another 7ex, also on some things I tried crafting myself. Mostly the flasks were an absolute pain in the ass to try and craft. But I am still having major issues with damage, Like rares in yellow maps just take like 10 seconds to take down. I have no issues with survivability, its just my damage is really non existent. If anyone can check out my build and let me know where I am missing something.
Things I know I am missing:
the helm enchant (with better Ward roll)
the helm crafted focus mod (I hate the focus playstyle, please dont tell me thats where 70% of our damage comes from)
divine flesh
Clusters.

I understand I am missing a few of these things, But i feel like I should be at least doing yellow maps comfortably by now. I already spent so much on this build. I have to be missing something major, I just have to be

forgot to link the flasks

Reroll ward items to have more ward. Thats where the damage is. Here is my ward items

The secret is using one dense fossil. Thats it. super cheap. You wont get life though.
Last edited by Lost_Retribution on Nov 3, 2021, 10:24:05 PM
OK, I mean, yeah I need chaos res on my helm really bad, my amulet is going to be very hard to replace, its where I am getting most of my STR and INT from, this build needs a lot of it.

It took me about 200 chaos fossils to make my helm, I spent easily about 3ex on fossils. I guess I could try again, but man these helms with the enchant start at like 4ex. I can try to craft another helm for more ward but man, i really hope the extra 300 ward is going to put me from taking 10 seconds to kill yellow rares, to one shotting t15 rares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info