[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Hey there i got a question. I just scourged my Darkscorn and got "deals no physical dmg" and "add x to x chaos dmg" (dont remember the amount). Does this deals no physical dmg change anything for this build? As i understand we dont fear any physical reflect because we dont do any phys dmg. But i have no idea if scaling from physical to chaos dmg work with this. Any help?
Got some second question (maybe someone asked before but too many pages to look). Do we only look for 20 level gems? or is there any that we should try to get 21 level or 23 quality? Or some other type quality for Dash or something? Sry for asking and i love this build :)
"
Vcinek wrote:
Hey there i got a question. I just scourged my Darkscorn and got "deals no physical dmg" and "add x to x chaos dmg" (dont remember the amount). Does this deals no physical dmg change anything for this build? As i understand we dont fear any physical reflect because we dont do any phys dmg. But i have no idea if scaling from physical to chaos dmg work with this. Any help?
Got some second question (maybe someone asked before but too many pages to look). Do we only look for 20 level gems? or is there any that we should try to get 21 level or 23 quality? Or some other type quality for Dash or something? Sry for asking and i love this build :)

The deal no physical damage only affects the final damage. And our final damage is chaos so the downside does nothing.

And for level 21 etc gems, Infused channeling, Ballista Support are the best ones (lvl 21 ballista is extra life, lvl 21 infused channeling or level 23 qual infused is -0.1s on the time you get infusion, lvl 21/23 is -0.2s on the time).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
any way increase defence against phyiscal hits? tanky enough vs spells with divine flesh but physical hit litterly one shotting
"
lamkhuu wrote:
any way increase defence against phyiscal hits? tanky enough vs spells with divine flesh but physical hit litterly one shotting

Taste of hate, megalomaniac with enduring composure, artctic armour. Other than that not really.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

why does POB shows i should take Watchtowers skills?

https://ibb.co/fCWn87W
Last edited by alwayslags on Nov 2, 2021, 7:06:49 AM
"
Vassili666 wrote:
"
PapaKikouH wrote:
Can somone explane me why do me choose this large cluster jewel like :
- Feed the fury
- Fuel the fight
- Martial prowess

Is it not better to choose some chaos/poison damages? Do i miss something?

Anyone know is there a way to craft those 3 stats on Large Cluster Jewel ? Or to buy it since its really expensive..

You can buy the base cluster with ilvl 50+ (needed for feed the fury to roll) and use harvest to roll it with higher chance for attack/speed modifiers
Last edited by TwilightArchon on Nov 2, 2021, 10:19:42 AM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Yes the pot is up all the time. You just need the tree passives and survival insticts and the flask craft for reuse at full charges. you can test if your flask setup works in hideout easily.

I guess to test this I need alchemist genious?

I am still in progress with the build..now trying to solve mana issues and to work my 4th aura but I need more mana reservation,prolly with small cluster jewel... Can you tell me does -3 mana cost to channel skills helps a lot with Scourge arrow? like does cost less only the initial cast or while Im holding it down also drain less?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Yes the pot is up all the time. You just need the tree passives and survival insticts and the flask craft for reuse at full charges. you can test if your flask setup works in hideout easily.

I guess to test this I need alchemist genious?

I am still in progress with the build..now trying to solve mana issues and to work my 4th aura but I need more mana reservation,prolly with small cluster jewel... Can you tell me does -3 mana cost to channel skills helps a lot with Scourge arrow? like does cost less only the initial cast or while Im holding it down also drain less?

I wouldn't sweat the ele flask too much, outside endgame fights like sirus where you don't get extra mobs the flask will be almost perma up with pathfinder's +3 charges. The -3 mana cost is for both initial and every tick when you are holding it down.
Is there no way to deal with curses like vulnerability? Scourge mobs obliterate me on maps with curse mods and I'm too lazy to reroll it xD
"
Is there no way to deal with curses like vulnerability? Scourge mobs obliterate me on maps with curse mods and I'm too lazy to reroll it xD

I've got 50% curse effect on my quicksilver lask which has near 100% uptime and that has helped a ton. that with the yugul(?) pantheon minor god should clock in at 80% reduction which you barely notice the curse

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info