[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Hello again Deathbeam, since the last time I've posted, I've come to the conclusion that ward build is far superior to my modified build which is using this build but with malevolence aul instead. While the damage is great the rippyness of physical dmg mobs in this league make it not worth it at all, you'll one-shot even with petrified blood and divine flesh.

So now I've been saving quite a bit of wealth and decided to go full-on with this build in order to destroy most contents in this game in order to quell my anger toward GGG(lol). so I have a bit of a question if you don mind answering.

1.the mod ''increased global defense'' on Grasping Mail is mandatory? i've searched a bit on trade and found some but not with a decent roll.

2. the same on Envy Aul, increased global defense max roll is most wanted?

3.At this point we're no longer invested much into dot multi? if so what are the best mods on quiver? I'm thinking about +1arrow, life, blind on hit, and lastly resist if we're lacking.

4.i love that we're great at ''flask'' but I also hated that we have too much choice on the flask that I'm kinda overwhelmed, so should I just follow POB flask instead? and why are we dropping mana flask(at this time of writing).

Sorry for always asking many questions, I loved this game but good god there're just too many stuff to learn.
Last edited by ssampiseth on Aug 23, 2021, 2:13:55 AM
"
ssampiseth wrote:
Hello again Deathbeam, since the last time I've posted, I've come to the conclusion that ward build is far superior to my modified build which is using this build but with malevolence aul instead. While the damage is great the rippyness of physical dmg mobs in this league make it not worth it at all, you'll one-shot even with petrified blood and divine flesh.

So now I've been saving quite a bit of wealth and decided to go full-on with this build in order to destroy most contents in this game in order to quell my anger toward GGG(lol). so I have a bit of a question if you don mind answering.

1.the mod ''increased global defense'' on Grasping Mail is mandatory? i've searched a bit on trade and found some but not with a decent roll.

3.At this point we're no longer invested much into dot multi? if so what are the best mods on quiver? I'm thinking about +1arrow, life, blind on hit, and lastly resist if we're lacking.

4.i love that we're great at ''flask'' but I also hated that we have too much choice on the flask that I'm kinda overwhelmed, so should I just follow POB flask instead? and why are we dropping mana flask(at this time of writing).

Sorry for always asking many questions, I loved this game but good god there're just too many stuff to learn.

1. Increased global defence also scales ward, which boosts damage a lot
2. same as above
3. +1 arrow and chaos damage over time are most important. Blind is really good, as is +1 maximum chaos resistance. Onslaught can be gained from either boot craft or cluster jewel setup. You shouldn't really be lacking resists due to the big brain strat of using an alchemists bismuth flask of resistance with a less charges used belt. A good thing to look for is STR and INT, since you need a lot for the build.
4. Absolutely follow the flasks in the POB, drop the mana pot for a perpetual quartz flask of the order enchanted with reused at the end of flask effect. Important to note is you also need the mana leech passives, you can see them on the POB near the bottom right of the tree.

Hope that helps.
"
Superloveman wrote:
"
ssampiseth wrote:

1. Increased global defence also scales ward, which boosts damage a lot
2. same as above
3. +1 arrow and chaos damage over time are most important. Blind is really good, as is +1 maximum chaos resistance. Onslaught can be gained from either boot craft or cluster jewel setup. You shouldn't really be lacking resists due to the big brain strat of using an alchemists bismuth flask of resistance with a less charges used belt. A good thing to look for is STR and INT, since you need a lot for the build.
4. Absolutely follow the flasks in the POB, drop the mana pot for a perpetual quartz flask of the order enchanted with reused at the end of flask effect. Important to note is you also need the mana leech passives, you can see them on the POB near the bottom right of the tree.

Hope that helps.

Thz!
You can also get onslaught on hit as an implicit mod on the circle of nostalgia.
i could'nt see the reduced mana cost mod on utility flask on poedb and thought its was impossible to get and can't find one on trade, i tryed without that mod and it's awful to play, how do i craft this flask?
"
Leanerth wrote:
i could'nt see the reduced mana cost mod on utility flask on poedb and thought its was impossible to get and can't find one on trade, i tryed without that mod and it's awful to play, how do i craft this flask?

It comes from catarina unveil (cinderswallow), you can then craft it on crafting bench
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Alright so some theorycraft again:

So I was messing with the setup a bit and I realized that ward gloves gave us quite a bit of extra power that I initially did not accounted for. This means that we could possibly do pure SA again (god bless) with old withering step on left click setup. I managed to get the pob for endgame ward setup to 3.3M dps per thorn arrow, what in the end is around 33M poison DPS what is rly good.

I managed to do this by fitting in Malevolence again (what also opens up watchers eyes), taking Charisma on tree, replacing -chaos res hunter mod with pure and nice ward helmet.

Here is wip pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/BAX4wbdr

On different note, this setup also makes Divine Flesh less viable because it overlaps with Charisma, I will have to think about this a bit.
My builds:
My site:
Unveiled Cinderswallow is like 10c so it's pretty easy to do yourself.

Deathbeam, is there any way to fit aspect of the spider somewhere? Also, any tips on having enough initial mana to get all 5 totems down before a boss fight? I can only cast two initially, leech some mana, then put more but it feels bad for the initial spike dmg.
Last edited by Superloveman on Aug 23, 2021, 7:42:48 PM
"
Superloveman wrote:

Sadly this is the only positive thing about Cinderswallow change :( I miss that flask so much
My builds:
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Superloveman wrote:

Sadly this is the only positive thing about Cinderswallow change :( I miss that flask so much

Tell me about it, I played BA ele last league :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info