[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

The night grip version is really cool, and has great clear and damage! I am running into some mana sustain issues, my profile is public so can anyone take a look to see what I could tweak to help? One thing I thought of was the boot mana enchant, but I don't know if the build actually casts any spells to trigger it
"
Smilodon999 wrote:
The night grip version is really cool, and has great clear and damage! I am running into some mana sustain issues, my profile is public so can anyone take a look to see what I could tweak to help? One thing I thought of was the boot mana enchant, but I don't know if the build actually casts any spells to trigger it

You are missing divergent deadly ailments what are making your mana sustain worse because its lowering your leech. Also you are kind of missing source of mana leech as well.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
I took the essence sap mini wheel and it seems to have done the trick. Thanks!
What should I upgrade next any suggestions?
"
PATHG10 wrote:
What should I upgrade next any suggestions?

Honestly you didnt follow the guide well.

You play with an aura (temp chain) you cant apply, not every gear has quality. Chest, boots and belt are worse than trash you might pick from the ground.

Your tree is not well optimized, you got dexterity notes doing nothing for you. (Left of herbalism)

Dont make us do your work. Look at the POB get a few chaos and buy yourself a belt with more than 3 max life and a chest with either resists, +1 curse or anything the guide wants.

Im only this harsh because you have a level 100 in your account.
Man it's rough trying to get the correct stats on a hunter prismatic ring, as well as an elder stygian belt. Pray 4 me boys
i hate you guys, i just wanted to collect some "mediocre" equipment. And now i have a helmet base with T1 ward, %ward and life. How do you expect me to resist?

Not sure if I should laugh or cry :D
That hunter exalt slam kinda made the perfect assasin poison belt q.q

Do the singel thorns btw crit individual or is that rolled on the "main" arrow once? could not find anything clear on that
First of all, thanks for the build! I ve played since Ritual league and nothing else was even close to this build for me. And its amazing, that you are still updating it!

I wasnt able to get a Cospi's so i played around with Doedre's Damning.

I know its not perfect. But it works for me. Maybe this idea can help someone else, too.
Last edited by Quimar on Aug 20, 2021, 8:15:36 PM
Would a self-chill/poison be possible on this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info