[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
PrivateSlayer wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
PrivateSlayer wrote:
There is nothing else I can find in the gear or skills that would reduce unreserved mana.
You sure increased duration in the gloves doesn't fuck with spider reservation?

Oh yea, and enlighten doesn't work on spider, so that won't help.

DAAAAMN that's what it was! Thanks dude! And now I have 55 mana, not sure why PoB said 5.

Great guide and thank you so much for being so quick to help everyone in the comments :D

POB probably has default vitality extraction anoint, mine had 5 mana left too and that was why
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Well the obvious upgrade would be helmet. I would also say that +1 curse body would be big too but if you want to go Doppelganger that is obviously out of question.

I actually just did swap my helmet, nothing crazy, used it to fix my resists , got about 120 life on it, so that I could swap to the guise without losing cap, honestly took a damage hit because I haven't enchanted it yet, not too worried about the -9 chaos head YET since my bossing damage feels fine, it's just my mapping that feels a little sluggish, not even slow, just sluggish, like maybe my poisons just aren't dealing damage fast enough.

My plan is to get level 4 enlighten so I can swap amulet anoint to whispers of doom for the additional curse.

Also, unrelated, but have you considered a small alternate quality gem section? This build can make use of A LOT of alt quality gems (more so than many other builds I've played).

Herald of Agony - (0–20)% increased Minion Movement Speed
Anomalous - Minions deal (0–40)% less Damage; Agony Crawler has (0–20)% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit.
If you can't afford/find a cluster jewel with Eternal Suffering, otherwise just more general uptime on wither.
Divergent - Grants (0–20)% chance to Poison on Hit. The one I'm currently using, makes hitting 100% poison chance stupidly easy regardless of passives or gear.

Scourge Arrow - (0–20)% increased Projectile Speed
Anomalous - Each Spore Pod fires (0–1) Thorn Arrows
Divergent - (0–20)% increased Damage
Phantasmal - (0–20)% chance to Poison on Hit
Take your pick out of these, basically any of them are better than the base quality, though I'm honestly not sure which one is best, using poison chance myself, but not sure which one between extra thorns and inc damage is better, especially with the helm enchant.

anomalous faster attacks on blink arrow lowers CD, phantasmal blink arrow gives an extra use (3 total charges), and anomalous second wind gives yet another charge, for 4 total uses of Blink Arrow which is effectively 100% uptime of the skill as needed.

Anomalous Berserk lowers the CD, which, since we throw it on left click means less down time on berserk.

anomalous CwDT increases the duration of Immortal Call further on top of Inc. Duration support.

Divergent Deadly Ailments Support gives more Dot multi for even less hit damage (which is fine for us) and is a GREAT temporary upgrade until you can afford awakened Deadly Ailments.

Divergent Mirage Archer gives longer mirage archer uptime, which is strictly better than attack damage, anomalous gives additional projectiles which, since it fully charges its shots, might really help with bossing, but I haven't tried it yet as it's 3+ex.

Last edited by Shiek200 on May 9, 2021, 12:12:34 PM
I am really enjoying this build, thank you so much for the time and constant updates. I had league started and default cluster jewel felt a little squishy so I tried some other builds but came back to this. In re acquiring my gear I noted the significant change with strength of blood and just blind trusted it. It is incredible! My gear is decent but far from great and I have cleared juiced t16 AL6 60% delirious ultimatums a number of times. Its no AL 9 t19 100% ..nor have I tried that yet either. I love the careful interaction with berserk and my life potion.

If I were to give any feedback to others it is that the curse immune must be on your life flask, and quality awakened gems are very powerful..so much so I would say get your gear to acceptable, get your clusters, then your timeless jewel then immediately save for awakened gems.. THEN start maxing gear items. If you cannot afford leveled awakened gems, save facetor lense harvest crafts and get some cheap lvl 3 enhaces and pour that xp into them, won't take too much to get them all to 5. And ps - cannot be hindered somewhere is mega great for ultimatums!
Now what should i do to increased damage and life

Here is my character
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bierigen/characters
Ok, so I think I finished my character. I have room to improve for about 10% more DPS but it requires finding gear with T1 resistance rolls and maybe slightly better body armour, which is unobtainable atm on trade.

Overall my thoughts about the build.

- Incredibly fast mapper/ultimatum farmer. Pathfinder combined with SA works wonders in terms of speed.
- Boss damage... oh boss damage. It needs investment. You need that poison to stack and hit hard. Still Sirus is a bit too long to kill for my taste. Nothing crazy though. He goes down. Conquerors/guardians die in around 5 seconds even with juiced map.
- Survivability is great for dodge based character. My assassin in previos league was as tanky but with way more exalts invested. It's worth mentioning I went a bit different route with endurance charges and enduring cry. Helped me during gearing process.

Overall - 80-100ex invested. Content done. Hyperfast, really tanky and what's most important, incredibly fun to play. 10/10

PS. Anyone with knowledge about cluster jewelks could take a look at mine? I was kind of lost when buying them and not sure if the setup if strong enough.

Link to PoB for anyone interested:

https://pastebin.com/vvNPm0Yk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wRGvJsVO8s

Just wanted to share a video of my current build state.
It's a T16 Waste Pool Map in Unidentified Corrupted.

Very happy with the performance of this build!
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Nope, gem progression section is only for leveling (as you can see from "After you are done with leveling (so after you finish Act 10) switch to Scourge Arrow setup. This will cost also around 14 regrets, but you should get that from quests anyway.").

But what does the final setup look like then?
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Nope, gem progression section is only for leveling (as you can see from "After you are done with leveling (so after you finish Act 10) switch to Scourge Arrow setup. This will cost also around 14 regrets, but you should get that from quests anyway.").

But what does the final setup look like then?

The final setup is in Pastebin (see Path of Building section).

"
Bierigen wrote:
Now what should i do to increased damage and life

Here is my character
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bierigen/characters

You shoudl grab the berserk package, and also def try to upgrade your helmet.

Also see F.A.Q.

"
Shiek200 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Well the obvious upgrade would be helmet. I would also say that +1 curse body would be big too but if you want to go Doppelganger that is obviously out of question.

I actually just did swap my helmet, nothing crazy, used it to fix my resists , got about 120 life on it, so that I could swap to the guise without losing cap, honestly took a damage hit because I haven't enchanted it yet, not too worried about the -9 chaos head YET since my bossing damage feels fine, it's just my mapping that feels a little sluggish, not even slow, just sluggish, like maybe my poisons just aren't dealing damage fast enough.

My plan is to get level 4 enlighten so I can swap amulet anoint to whispers of doom for the additional curse.

Also, unrelated, but have you considered a small alternate quality gem section? This build can make use of A LOT of alt quality gems (more so than many other builds I've played).

Herald of Agony - (0–20)% increased Minion Movement Speed
Anomalous - Minions deal (0–40)% less Damage; Agony Crawler has (0–20)% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit.
If you can't afford/find a cluster jewel with Eternal Suffering, otherwise just more general uptime on wither.
Divergent - Grants (0–20)% chance to Poison on Hit. The one I'm currently using, makes hitting 100% poison chance stupidly easy regardless of passives or gear.

Scourge Arrow - (0–20)% increased Projectile Speed
Anomalous - Each Spore Pod fires (0–1) Thorn Arrows
Divergent - (0–20)% increased Damage
Phantasmal - (0–20)% chance to Poison on Hit
Take your pick out of these, basically any of them are better than the base quality, though I'm honestly not sure which one is best, using poison chance myself, but not sure which one between extra thorns and inc damage is better, especially with the helm enchant.

anomalous faster attacks on blink arrow lowers CD, phantasmal blink arrow gives an extra use (3 total charges), and anomalous second wind gives yet another charge, for 4 total uses of Blink Arrow which is effectively 100% uptime of the skill as needed.

Anomalous Berserk lowers the CD, which, since we throw it on left click means less down time on berserk.

anomalous CwDT increases the duration of Immortal Call further on top of Inc. Duration support.

Divergent Deadly Ailments Support gives more Dot multi for even less hit damage (which is fine for us) and is a GREAT temporary upgrade until you can afford awakened Deadly Ailments.

Divergent Mirage Archer gives longer mirage archer uptime, which is strictly better than attack damage, anomalous gives additional projectiles which, since it fully charges its shots, might really help with bossing, but I haven't tried it yet as it's 3+ex.

Well I have bunch of alt quals already pre-configured in PoB so I did not really felt the need to go in depth to the optional alt quals. Oh also, the alt qual MA do not increases its own duration, it increases SA duration, what is bad. So best MA qual is basically no qual, as I tried the +2 arrow one before and it really do not feels good because of the short duration.

For SA, the default qual is actually really good, projectile speed == clear and coverage. Other than that only anomalous SA is good (and better than default qual), for rest i would just use default proj speed qual.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hey,

finally i got a base of ~55 ex ... and i wonder if this is enough to go the divine flesh or strength of blood path. I can't decide which i want to play :(

Maybe you can help me out... which path would you recommend with a budget of ~55ex ? I mean Default/Strenght of Blood/Divine Flesh/Warpath ?

And my second question is, if i could use a Farrul's Fur 6L with this build? Or is the rare chest piece such important that it makes no sense?

cheers
"
jay86 wrote:
Hey,

finally i got a base of ~55 ex ... and i wonder if this is enough to go the divine flesh or strength of blood path. I can't decide which i want to play :(

Maybe you can help me out... which path would you recommend with a budget of ~55ex ? I mean Default/Strenght of Blood/Divine Flesh/Warpath ?

And my second question is, if i could use a Farrul's Fur 6L with this build? Or is the rare chest piece such important that it makes no sense?

cheers

With 55ex budget I would recommend Divine Flesh version, it is like giga tanky atm while still having rly good damage, its just very annoying to gear (read: expensive :d) but you have more than enough budget for it.

You can use farruls if you want but you lose Despair because of no +1 curse chest and you also lose phys mitigation from endus, imo +1 curse chest is better
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info