[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
hddnceuta wrote:
hey been using the build for the entire league, enjoying it so far but I'm struggling with bossing and I was wondering if you can take a look at my character to see what I can do to improve it thanks.

Well from your gear your damage should be fine, so survivability could probs use some improvements. I would recommend Peak Vigiour on flask meds instead of Brewed for Potency, also your gear barely has life rolls on it (you have mana crafted on your ring even). Your chest is rly bad, get something better (maybe with endu charges or so, also flat life).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

So I already know all of my gear can be better, my question is what should my next upgrade be? What's going to get me the most improvement for my dollar?

My plan is to get Doppleganger's Guise 6L, then get an Anomalous Precision (quality reduces reservation so I can change my amulet anoint to Whispers of Doom for the additional Curse, so keeping in mind my chest piece upgrade is already in the works, what should I be saving up for?

Also, just for context, my bossing damage feels fine, once it ramps up (about three stage 5 shots is enough to take down pretty much anything so far, five shots for big bosses) but my mapping feels just a little sluggish, especially during higher tier ultimatums, it feels like I'm killing things just a hair slower than I should be (like, literally just fractions of a second, but enough to feel it with 300+% move speed lol)

EDIT: Oh, if it wasn't obvious I'm doing the Divine Flesh variant

SECOND EDIT: Just did the math, alt quality precision is not enough, but a level 4 enlighten will do the trick, so same plan
Last edited by Shiek200 on May 8, 2021, 1:49:40 PM
Just wanted to come sing this build's praises. I'm still in the rudimentary stages of this build - level 78, playing fast and loose with chaos resistance (only about 30%), and haven't pivoted into cluster jewels or Strength of Blood yet. And still, at only just under 4k health, I'm having no survivability issues on yellow maps, and the damage is pretty good. Petrified blood is such a fascinating skill - at first you always feel like you're about to die, but as I've gotten used to it I've felt very safe with it. I should also mention that I currently only have like 85 strength, which is only enough to get it to level 3 or something. Seriously, great job with this build guide!
"
Shiek200 wrote:
My plan is to get Doppleganger's Guise 6L,

im doin poison scourge arrow PF with divine flesh and doppleganger's guise. doing a very tanky version using viridi's veil as well, and the tankiness is pretty absurd its incredible.

love the combination
Hey! Really enjoying your guide and this build so far, already level 92 in Ultimatum after starting a week late. I was looking at taking my build to true end-game, and since I'm not exactly the best of the best, I decided to go for the "Divine Flesh" variant, considering the 10/10 survival rating you gave it. Very interesting, capping out chaos res and then taking elemental/physical as chaos, I like the strat; however, on PoB, it says your unreserved mana is 5? How do you even cast anything, considering the cost is 18 mana per stage of scourge arrow? I must be missing something, but I can't seem to figure it out. I got all the gear set up and running fine, but I just disabled my Petrified Blood for now as I felt I was already surviving alright in maps anyways, but it was nice for tanking a very large hit once in awhile.

Also, I was kind of wondering why you didn't recommend Arrow Dancing in the build. It feels like a pretty obvious choice to me since we are far from our targets usually, and it's way more Projectile defence than the sacrificed melee defence. Just curious what your thoughts are on that, since you take the nodes all the way up to that one anyways.

Thanks again for the great guide!
Is the bottom of the gem progression section really what your endgame gem setup should look like?
Looks kinda messy.
"
Shiek200 wrote:

So I already know all of my gear can be better, my question is what should my next upgrade be? What's going to get me the most improvement for my dollar?

My plan is to get Doppleganger's Guise 6L, then get an Anomalous Precision (quality reduces reservation so I can change my amulet anoint to Whispers of Doom for the additional Curse, so keeping in mind my chest piece upgrade is already in the works, what should I be saving up for?

Also, just for context, my bossing damage feels fine, once it ramps up (about three stage 5 shots is enough to take down pretty much anything so far, five shots for big bosses) but my mapping feels just a little sluggish, especially during higher tier ultimatums, it feels like I'm killing things just a hair slower than I should be (like, literally just fractions of a second, but enough to feel it with 300+% move speed lol)

SECOND EDIT: Just did the math, alt quality precision is not enough, but a level 4 enlighten will do the trick, so same plan

Well the obvious upgrade would be helmet. I would also say that +1 curse body would be big too but if you want to go Doppelganger that is obviously out of question.

"
Just wanted to come sing this build's praises. I'm still in the rudimentary stages of this build - level 78, playing fast and loose with chaos resistance (only about 30%), and haven't pivoted into cluster jewels or Strength of Blood yet. And still, at only just under 4k health, I'm having no survivability issues on yellow maps, and the damage is pretty good. Petrified blood is such a fascinating skill - at first you always feel like you're about to die, but as I've gotten used to it I've felt very safe with it. I should also mention that I currently only have like 85 strength, which is only enough to get it to level 3 or something. Seriously, great job with this build guide!

Thank you, glad you like it.

"
PrivateSlayer wrote:
Hey! Really enjoying your guide and this build so far, already level 92 in Ultimatum after starting a week late. I was looking at taking my build to true end-game, and since I'm not exactly the best of the best, I decided to go for the "Divine Flesh" variant, considering the 10/10 survival rating you gave it. Very interesting, capping out chaos res and then taking elemental/physical as chaos, I like the strat; however, on PoB, it says your unreserved mana is 5? How do you even cast anything, considering the cost is 18 mana per stage of scourge arrow? I must be missing something, but I can't seem to figure it out. I got all the gear set up and running fine, but I just disabled my Petrified Blood for now as I felt I was already surviving alright in maps anyways, but it was nice for tanking a very large hit once in awhile.

Also, I was kind of wondering why you didn't recommend Arrow Dancing in the build. It feels like a pretty obvious choice to me since we are far from our targets usually, and it's way more Projectile defence than the sacrificed melee defence. Just curious what your thoughts are on that, since you take the nodes all the way up to that one anyways.

Thanks again for the great guide!

Check the divine flesh section, you need to annoint Sovereignty with it.

Arrow Dancing is alright but barely does anything so I would rather spend that 1 point on extra life for example.

"
WingsOfDomain wrote:
Is the bottom of the gem progression section really what your endgame gem setup should look like?
Looks kinda messy.

Nope, gem progression section is only for leveling (as you can see from "After you are done with leveling (so after you finish Act 10) switch to Scourge Arrow setup. This will cost also around 14 regrets, but you should get that from quests anyway.").
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Check the divine flesh section, you need to annoint Sovereignty with it.

Arrow Dancing is alright but barely does anything so I would rather spend that 1 point on extra life for example.

I do have it annointed actually! I can't even turn on all those auras at the same time, and your PoB says 5 mana unreserved. I'm not sure what I'm missing. My tree is almost identical to yours, minus a few nodes; I didn't take the Mana and Druidic Rite ones just under start, but even taking those off in your PoB, it says that you should still have 1 unreserved mana instead of 5. There is nothing else I can find in the gear or skills that would reduce unreserved mana. Worth mentionning that I do have an Enlightened gem level 3 in the helm slot with Herald of Agony, Precision, and Petrified Blood. Regardless, that didn't quite answer my question either, how did you play with 5 mana?
"
PrivateSlayer wrote:
There is nothing else I can find in the gear or skills that would reduce unreserved mana.
You sure increased duration in the gloves doesn't fuck with spider reservation?

Oh yea, and enlighten doesn't work on spider, so that won't help.
Last edited by Viktranka on May 9, 2021, 10:00:03 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
PrivateSlayer wrote:
There is nothing else I can find in the gear or skills that would reduce unreserved mana.
You sure increased duration in the gloves doesn't fuck with spider reservation?

Oh yea, and enlighten doesn't work on spider, so that won't help.

DAAAAMN that's what it was! Thanks dude! And now I have 55 mana, not sure why PoB said 5.

Great guide and thank you so much for being so quick to help everyone in the comments :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info