[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

hey man, I saw your ele hit thing on reddit, do you have an updated guide? Are you still using SA or ele hit for this build? Can I use toxic rain? which one is better?

Also, can you explain how this Petrified Blood + Perma Berserk + Strength of Blood thing work? I don't quite understand
"
Blason wrote:

I have Vaal Grace but I only use the temporary vaal spell, I also have temp chains but I dont think I need to actually cast it right? I feel like im missing something in how the rotblood/belt work together. I read the section in the guide but I am still not wrapping my head around it lol.

Just picking this part out since I had the same problem and kind of still having:

Rotblood + Temp Chains:
- Gives you self-curse Temp Chains.
- You are at <25 Rage so no curse immunity (Chains of Emancipation not working because you're under <25)

Chains of Emancipation:
- When loosing Temp Chain gain maximumen Rage while => 25 Rage

How to lose Temp Chain self-curse?
- Catalysed Divine Life Flask of Warding (cost: 1 Chaos Orb)

How to "regain" full rage?
- You need to be <25 Rage AND have self-curse Temp Chains

Correct me if I wrote something wrong. Still hope that it clarifies some things.

Question from my side:

I'm running Precision, Petrified Blood, Temp Chains, HoA (all three linked with Enlighten lvl3) and Aspect of the Spider. But with all activated I'm left with 5 Mana and I can't cast any skill. What can I do?
"
Dypr4x wrote:

Question from my side:

I'm running Precision, Petrified Blood, Temp Chains, HoA (all three linked with Enlighten lvl3) and Aspect of the Spider. But with all activated I'm left with 5 Mana and I can't cast any skill. What can I do?

I'm running the same setup. You need to anoint Sovereignty on your amulet (Three Silver Oil).
Last edited by Mixawaves on Apr 30, 2021, 9:40:43 AM
"
tyczek1221 wrote:
Hey, I bought some cluster jewels to change the setup, and the damage on my pathfinder is reaaaly bad, i think it is not even a half of your build from pob. This is my first build where I actually have problems to kill conquerors (even drox :( ). Could you please check up my build, if i'm doing everything ok? Here is the pob link https://pastebin.com/gGHcrsqT .

Looking at your setup you should be doing plenty of damage. But, get woke gems asap, get ailment duration craft. See F.A.Q. for highest damage upgrades.

"
soccastar001 wrote:
I'm having a really hard time surviving at about level 75. Especially on the ultimatum encounters. It seems if I get surrounded or too close I'm going to take a one shot.

Level 75 is really low, try to get some more levels, stay at lower tier maps

"
Blason wrote:

Hey I love this build, find it awesome! Thank you for taking such a tremendous amount of time to lay it all out. If you don't mind, I have a few questions:

I'm using the divine flesh build and have the correct items/required stats including 2 curse chest, etc.

1. About Auras:
I run precision, aspect of the spider, herald of agony and petrified blood, is this right?

I have Vaal Grace but I only use the temporary vaal spell, I also have temp chains but I dont think I need to actually cast it right? I feel like im missing something in how the rotblood/belt work together. I read the section in the guide but I am still not wrapping my head around it lol.

2. For DF build, am I using the correct flasks?:

Coralito's
Surgeon's Eternal Flask of Warding
Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline
Flagellant's Quartz Flask of Staunching
Enduring Eternal Mana Flask

I see your Ultimatum character is using an overflowing chalice but I am not sure that would work for Divine Flesh build, would it?

LAST question!

3. Which variation of precision is best, and what level do you recommend running it at? I see it as base precision level 1 in the PoB and wanted to make sure.

Again, thank you so much for putting out such and awesome fun build! :)

1. THat is correct yes, we use Vaal Grace only for Vaal Effect.

You need to reserve Temporal Chains in rotblood as aura. For divine flseh you need to annoint Sovereignty for this.

2. Yes sounds alright, even though I would recommend catalysed over surgeons. And Sure Overflowing Chalice works for everything, its mostly just big qol flask, I like it a lot

3. Yea just low level Precision is fine, alt quals for it are not worth it as well

"
buttcommander wrote:
hey man, I saw your ele hit thing on reddit, do you have an updated guide? Are you still using SA or ele hit for this build? Can I use toxic rain? which one is better?

Also, can you explain how this Petrified Blood + Perma Berserk + Strength of Blood thing work? I don't quite understand

I was testing ele hit, was very happy with it but now im back to my trusty SA as its still my fav skill :d And yes, you can use the BErserk combo with Toxic Rain as well if you want, should be very strong.

For Petrified Blood + Strength of Blood, Petrified gives fake overleech because it do not makes your leech stop but you cant leech over 50% of life. So we are almost always leeching, but we dont get any donwside from Strength of Blood as we cant recover life from that leech anyway.

"
Hey so I was thinking of swapping into this build, would ~40ex be enough to get the divine flesh version to a good state or would I need to save some more before swapping.

For sure

"
haaiik wrote:
hi, is there a way to generate rage with the warpath variant? i cant activate berserk because i cant generate rage :(, awesome build.

Well you can use the rotblood + chains combo there as well but you lose a lot of strength so its probably not worth it. So nah, on str stacker you just run without berserk combo.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
1. THat is correct yes, we use Vaal Grace only for Vaal Effect.

You need to reserve Temporal Chains in rotblood as aura. For divine flseh you need to annoint Sovereignty for this.

2. Yes sounds alright, even though I would recommend catalysed over surgeons. And Sure Overflowing Chalice works for everything, its mostly just big qol flask, I like it a lot

3. Yea just low level Precision is fine, alt quals for it are not worth it as well

Thanks a ton for the response. I am now also running temp chains aura, and I fixed my flasks to match DF build in PoB. I am going to play around with Overflowing Chalice also.
Hey! Sorry, I am kind of a noob, but I have a question regarding the petrified blood quality. So, I noticed that in the POB you use anomalous petrified blood, which makes it so you prevent 45% damage while on LL up from 40% but also makes it so you take 60% more of the hp lost over the 4 seconds. So, my question is if this is really worth it? Imagine a situation where you are constantly taking a moderate amount of damage (something like an ultimatum). You are preventing 45% (5% less damage taken compared to normal quality) immediately, but also taking (0.65*0.45)/4 = 7.3% more damage per second compared to normal quality. So, if you add this additional 7.3% to the average damage you're taking per second given the situation, you'll actually be taking more damage.

I can see the benefit of mitigating 5% more immediate damage against big hits like Sirus beams and alike, but if you're in a situation where you're often taking moderate amounts of damage wouldn't normal quality be better? Or is there something more to it?
"
"
Dypr4x wrote:

Question from my side:

I'm running the same setup. You need to anoint Sovereignty on your amulet (Three Silver Oil).

Thanks mate! Solved it for me.

Another question:
Sometimes I'm getting the Map Mod that Life and Mana recovery is instant but I don't know from where I get this mod since the Map Mods dont say a word about it. It really breaks the Berserk thing. Anyone can help me in this point?
"
Dypr4x wrote:
"
"
Dypr4x wrote:

Question from my side:

Thanks mate! Solved it for me.

Another question:
Sometimes I'm getting the Map Mod that Life and Mana recovery is instant but I don't know from where I get this mod since the Map Mods dont say a word about it. It really breaks the Berserk thing. Anyone can help me in this point?

Its sextant mod, reroll it, lol.

"
Rekto wrote:
Hey! Sorry, I am kind of a noob, but I have a question regarding the petrified blood quality. So, I noticed that in the POB you use anomalous petrified blood, which makes it so you prevent 45% damage while on LL up from 40% but also makes it so you take 60% more of the hp lost over the 4 seconds. So, my question is if this is really worth it? Imagine a situation where you are constantly taking a moderate amount of damage (something like an ultimatum). You are preventing 45% (5% less damage taken compared to normal quality) immediately, but also taking (0.65*0.45)/4 = 7.3% more damage per second compared to normal quality. So, if you add this additional 7.3% to the average damage you're taking per second given the situation, you'll actually be taking more damage.

I can see the benefit of mitigating 5% more immediate damage against big hits like Sirus beams and alike, but if you're in a situation where you're often taking moderate amounts of damage wouldn't normal quality be better? Or is there something more to it?

You would need to be below half HP in first place for PB to take effect. And in simus I think prevention against getting shotgunned is better, e.g alt qual PB. Also below 50% HP we have vitality extraction what completely mitigates the dot when killing stuff anyway. So imo its worth it. I also tried it with enhance, but that probs isnt worth it as that is way too much degen.
My builds:
My site:
Is a body armor with endurance charges or with the extra curse better? Because I dont get a body armor with both :/
"
Karaliah wrote:
Is a body armor with endurance charges or with the extra curse better? Because I dont get a body armor with both :/

One is better for damage, one for defense. So whatever you think you need more. I went with +1 curse with Despair ring.
My builds:
My site:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info