[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Angryshack wrote:
I've noticed you're still using Vile Toxins. How are you liking that vs Infused Channeling?

There isnt much difference tbh, Im just losing bunch of defense from Infused.

Thought so, was just curious.

My build is in a good spot now. I could use some more Chaos resist but otherwise I haven't had too much issue surviving while just completely destroying everything on screen. Very fun build.

I also got super lucky and crafted this armor, so it gives me something to work toward perfecting rerolling the suffixes and using. Always nice to have a goal for the season:

So, after playing two chars and killing Sirus8 on my Leaguestarter (Stormbrand Occutist) i want to play another build, preferably with good clear, mapspeed and some tankiness.

Problem is with my Occultist i get constantly oneshot from random white mobs even, and theres not much room for improvement on that character.

So my question would be, how does this build feel in Ultimatums and in Endgame Bossfights like Maven?
"
Marthuk wrote:

So my question would be, how does this build feel in Ultimatums and in Endgame Bossfights like Maven?

I am using the strength of blood build and have no issues with T16 ultimatums with only 3.2k life.
How noticeable is not having a permanent curse immunity due to the berserk stuff? Can the build still run maps with curse mods?

Edit: Wait, scratch that, I just noticed the curse immunity from the belt
Last edited by LongLiveTheLazy on May 4, 2021, 8:30:54 PM
so my favourite defenses now are using divine flesh with the maven chest doppleganger's guise, and even the helmet viridi's veil. i was doing a mixture of this for a few builds this league, but meh nothing was keeping me glued to the game.
then i remembered that darkscorn had a physical damage taken as chaos mod on it as well. so i started to look around to see if there were any guides with the same type of setup and boom here we are.

so im essentially running the divine flesh version of this build, with my own tweaks. super super tanky version. should still be good damage going on too.

at the moment im still getting pieces put together, but it is fucking BEASTLY and will probably be my new league starter each league. its just too good.

layers of defense equals:
high evade, like 70% chance
max dodge with elusive up. high dodge otherwise.
50% ele dmg taken as chaos damage
25% physical damage taken as chaos damage
86% chaos res
25% less physical and chaos damage taken
damage is unlucky
take no extra damage from critical strikes
8% less chaos/attack/projectile damage taken

i can basically stand still in all ultimatums. this is basically my favourite thing ever.
Last edited by xMustard on May 4, 2021, 11:43:34 PM
i can totally understand why mr deadbeam allways comes back to the scourge arrow build. the playstyle with charging the arrow like a real archer for filling up the plague bearer and just running around with 300+ perma rage movement speed with withering step feels so good. ty for the guide. each league i am in a the scourge arrow mood at some time^^ played several versions over many leagues but never ddep into good gear. i played wolfies versions most of time but this perma rage version is by far the best playstyle i ever had. hopefully SA and the build stays offmeta all time :D i jumpen in with around 8 or 9 ex and even got most of the high endgame gems for the price. the build might not be the best bosser so far but the its the gameplay where it outshines most of the other builds for me at least. being able to run around that fast with flasks up all time is the reason why allways miss the pathfinder. last league i played bane indigon pathfinder which was also great but again ty for the the build mr deadbeam
Would you mind taking another look at my character?

What would your suggestion be to improve next?

I feel like a big step would be to get Tailwind/Elusive boots, but removing my current ones would result in me not being capped with my resistances, even though I already have alot of resistance stats on my jewels and other rare items. Such a tight fit to balance...

In case you want to look at it through PoB:
https://pastebin.com/x2rvzgrB
So I was looking at the PoB and noticed that, unlike what it says on the "using the PoB" session of the guide, there are no item suggestions for the variations of the build.

There is a budget version for the basic build, a more expensive version for the basic build and items for Warpath. Well I was interested in the Divine Flesh variation since I already have the jewel for it from another build.

Are the versions without items on the PoB not viable anymore? Or are they still viable and they all happen to use the same "Default" item set, with Warpath being the only variation with a different equipment?
"
tyago04 wrote:
So I was looking at the PoB and noticed that, unlike what it says on the "using the PoB" session of the guide, there are no item suggestions for the variations of the build.

There is a budget version for the basic build, a more expensive version for the basic build and items for Warpath. Well I was interested in the Divine Flesh variation since I already have the jewel for it from another build.

Are the versions without items on the PoB not viable anymore? Or are they still viable and they all happen to use the same "Default" item set, with Warpath being the only variation with a different equipment?

They simply do not require special item set. I only make separate sets if its needed. But the base build also wants chaos res ideally, so im just capping it on both gears, except Divine Flesh goes over 75% on top of that.

"
xfaket wrote:
Would you mind taking another look at my character?

What would your suggestion be to improve next?

I feel like a big step would be to get Tailwind/Elusive boots, but removing my current ones would result in me not being capped with my resistances, even though I already have alot of resistance stats on my jewels and other rare items. Such a tight fit to balance...

In case you want to look at it through PoB:
https://pastebin.com/x2rvzgrB

Yea tailwind/elusive boots would be massive. And ye i agree, fitting in everything together with that on Divine Flesh is massive pain in the ass :d

Another potential upgrade is body, yours is very basic.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Small build update:

- Switched to double Peak Vigour for trees that use cluster jewels
- Replaced one damage medium cluster jewel with curse cluster jewel with culling
and blind (blind is very very nice for mapping and more reliable than blind
jewel)

Also added new gameplay vid:

The Twisted Lvl 95 (Petrified Blood + Divine Flesh)
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info