[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Rolloç wrote:
Spoiler

Can you tell my deficiencies and why i should next

How much should I save for Cluster Jewel build? My English is not good sorry

For Cluster Jewel build you should save about 10ex for sure, the most expensive jewel costs about 7ex, the other 6 jewels cost from 50c to 1,5 ex I guess.
Last edited by tyczek1221 on Apr 29, 2021, 11:00:47 AM
What do you think, is it possible to make may be second weapon for swap, mb with another skills to burst bosses? Sometimes i feel lack of single target dmg
Am I missing something or is it just really awkward to maintain berserk? your rage drains so fast after a few seconds it feels like it's really hard to time your life flasks with your rage hitting <25 while still paying attention to everything on your screen. It's fine during ultimatums because you just spam all your flasks constantly anyway, but for general mapping I find myself losing berserk at least 2-3 times per map because I lost all my rage.
Last edited by Shiek200 on Apr 29, 2021, 3:38:02 PM
"
Shiek200 wrote:
Am I missing something or is it just really awkward to maintain berserk? your rage drains so fast after a few seconds it feels like it's really hard to time your life flasks with your rage hitting <25 while still paying attention to everything on your screen. It's fine during ultimatums because you just spam all your flasks constantly anyway, but for general mapping I find myself losing berserk at least 2-3 times per map because I lost all my rage.

That is fine, you really dont have to think about losing Berserk every once a while. Just put it on left click and ignore it exists. The cooldown is fairly low, so even when it falls off, it will come back up in few secs.

"
just4omp wrote:
What do you think, is it possible to make may be second weapon for swap, mb with another skills to burst bosses? Sometimes i feel lack of single target dmg

Not sure what would do more damage so probs nope. Maybe Barrage?
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hey, I bought some cluster jewels to change the setup, and the damage on my pathfinder is reaaaly bad, i think it is not even a half of your build from pob. This is my first build where I actually have problems to kill conquerors (even drox :( ). Could you please check up my build, if i'm doing everything ok? Here is the pob link https://pastebin.com/gGHcrsqT .
I'm having a really hard time surviving at about level 75. Especially on the ultimatum encounters. It seems if I get surrounded or too close I'm going to take a one shot.
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Just put [berserk] on left click and ignore it exists. The cooldown is fairly low, so even when it falls off, it will come back up in few secs.

Ah, see, I had withering step on left click, I'll try swapping step to W and berserk on left click and see if that feel smoother.
Last edited by Shiek200 on Apr 29, 2021, 9:37:39 PM

Hey I love this build, find it awesome! Thank you for taking such a tremendous amount of time to lay it all out. If you don't mind, I have a few questions:

I'm using the divine flesh build and have the correct items/required stats including 2 curse chest, etc.

1. About Auras:
I run precision, aspect of the spider, herald of agony and petrified blood, is this right?

I have Vaal Grace but I only use the temporary vaal spell, I also have temp chains but I dont think I need to actually cast it right? I feel like im missing something in how the rotblood/belt work together. I read the section in the guide but I am still not wrapping my head around it lol.

2. For DF build, am I using the correct flasks?:

Coralito's
Surgeon's Eternal Flask of Warding
Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline
Flagellant's Quartz Flask of Staunching
Enduring Eternal Mana Flask

I see your Ultimatum character is using an overflowing chalice but I am not sure that would work for Divine Flesh build, would it?

LAST question!

3. Which variation of precision is best, and what level do you recommend running it at? I see it as base precision level 1 in the PoB and wanted to make sure.

Again, thank you so much for putting out such and awesome fun build! :)
hi, is there a way to generate rage with the warpath variant? i cant activate berserk because i cant generate rage :(, awesome build.
Hey so I was thinking of swapping into this build, would ~40ex be enough to get the divine flesh version to a good state or would I need to save some more before swapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info