[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
judikator wrote:
patrik161, how did you offcolored that armour? And crafted

Okey so first off colour. It wasn't easy.

First of all spammed on bench colours to hit atleast 3 green + 1 blue, since we need 4 green + 2 blue at STR stacking. So after you hit atleast 3 green + 1 blue you are going to vorici, and pray to RNG gods to let the 2 red sockets turn into white. I have repeated vorici 6 times then i succeed.

About crafting the chest

Awakening orb :

Base warlord ( 6L astral plate ) with socketed attacks have -15 to total mana cost + elder base with 12% increased strength. I hitted 12% str / 12% dex / -15 mana. Then crafted suffix cannot be changed, scour, and exalt slam till you hit life. If you hit bad mods, you gotta bench craft again suffixes cannot be changed -> scour -> exalt slam
First of all I'd like to start off by saying thanks for the build, Its been a smooth ride to my first ever Sirus with the build. But now that I am trying to push higher content, I want to spec into divine flesh but also do not want to lose dps. I feel like I am lacking a wee bit of Single target dps, but I believe additional arrow should fix that.

My main query here is, what should I upgrade next? Is divine flesh my next step in the build? if so, what do I need to upgrade in order to swap to divine flesh, and what are my most important dps upgrades ? I have around 800c to spend right now.

My current Gear :

Spoiler
"
patrik161 wrote:
"
judikator wrote:

First of all spammed on bench colours to hit atleast 3 green + 1 blue, since we need 4 green + 2 blue at STR stacking. So after you hit atleast 3 green + 1 blue you are going to vorici, and pray to RNG gods to let the 2 red sockets turn into white. I have repeated vorici 6 times then i succeed.

About crafting the chest

Awakening orb :

Base warlord ( 6L astral plate ) with socketed attacks have -15 to total mana cost + elder base with 12% increased strength. I hitted 12% str / 12% dex / -15 mana. Then crafted suffix cannot be changed, scour, and exalt slam till you hit life. If you hit bad mods, you gotta bench craft again suffixes cannot be changed -> scour -> exalt slam

On top of this, if you can find base like this the off-coloring is a lot easier and cheaper, you just need the base:

My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
eshwar007 wrote:
First of all I'd like to start off by saying thanks for the build, Its been a smooth ride to my first ever Sirus with the build. But now that I am trying to push higher content, I want to spec into divine flesh but also do not want to lose dps. I feel like I am lacking a wee bit of Single target dps, but I believe additional arrow should fix that.

My main query here is, what should I upgrade next? Is divine flesh my next step in the build? if so, what do I need to upgrade in order to swap to divine flesh, and what are my most important dps upgrades ? I have around 800c to spend right now.

My current Gear :

Spoiler

Well the big issue i see is that you dont have despair on hit anywhere, what is pretty important (so either corrupted embalmers or despair on hit ring).

Your bow isnt that amazing so Darkscordn shouldnt be big DPS loss when moving to Divine Flesh, so it should be alright. The important things for Divine Flesh are Darkscorn, Glorious Vanity and Cluster jewels (and ofc enough chaos res to cap it).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
patrik161 wrote:
"
judikator wrote:

About crafting the chest

Awakening orb :

thanks for detailed explanation, will give a try :)
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
After spending arround 80 ex on essences, i got some spare quivers for str stacking version - all of them with additional arrow. IGN - Scourge_Mirrors

Edit
Some extra bow if anyone needs :
Last edited by patrik161 on Oct 21, 2020, 11:45:22 AM
hi guys, looking for transitioning to str stacking and I was wondering how you crafted your helmets with chaos res and accuracy mods?
"
hi guys, looking for transitioning to str stacking and I was wondering how you crafted your helmets with chaos res and accuracy mods?

Hi
Get base with ilvl 85+ with scourge pod.
Hunter/Warlord slam it
If hunter - alt spam till -9% chaos
If warlord - alt spam till gain accuracy rating equal to str
Then awak orb with missing mod
"
patrik161 wrote:
"

Hi
Get base with ilvl 85+ with scourge pod.
Hunter/Warlord slam it
If hunter - alt spam till -9% chaos
If warlord - alt spam till gain accuracy rating equal to str
Then awak orb with missing mod

ty for the detailed answer, you seem to craft a lot so I'd like to know your opinion, should I craft or buy items?
"
patrik161 wrote:
After spending arround 80 ex on essences, i got some spare quivers for str stacking version - all of them with additional arrow. IGN - Scourge_Mirrors

Edit
Some extra bow if anyone needs :

I for sure need it but dont have the currency to buy it XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info