[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Sorytis16 wrote:
"
therealpeevs wrote:
Hey, thanks for a great guide and i enjoy this build very much!

I have a couple of questions on the shaper/hunter quiver craft:

1. Does it matter what base i use as the donor and recipient?
2. Does the rolls on either base matter apart from them having the correct corresponding shaper and hunter mod?
3. Why "Broadhead arrow quiver"?
4. Any tips or things NOT to do while crafting this or Awakener's Orb crafting in general?

Thanks again!

Hey there!

1-2) When you use the awak orb you're going to transfer one of the influence mod ( so you want just THE mode on it and not other influenced mods on it) to the recipient, the one you keep. On the recipient you also want only one mod influenced. So for instance, you will transfer the "bow attacks fire an additional arrow" to a quiver with the mod "Chaos damage multiplier times". You will have those two mods guaranteed and after it's rng for the other one, so only focus on this two you want.

3)We use the broadhead arrow quiver for the good flat phys, we convert phys to chaos with scourge.

4) As I said, when you use the awak orb you just want one influenced mod on both bases. The mods you want to keep. If you have more than one then you could ended up transferring the wrong one

Alright, thanks a bunch for the reply.

To clarify, it doesnt matter wich of the two bases(shaper/hunter) i "destroy" to put on the recipient?

And does it matter if the bases are magic or rare before i use the Awakener Orb?
"
therealpeevs wrote:

To clarify, it doesnt matter wich of the two bases(shaper/hunter) i "destroy" to put on the recipient?

And does it matter if the bases are magic or rare before i use the Awakener Orb?

It you have the same base with the same ilvl yeah you don't care about it. In other cases you will keep the base which receive the mod.
Not sure about the magic base, I usually always use rare bases but you can check on the wiki with the definition of the awak
"
Sorytis16 wrote:
"
therealpeevs wrote:

It you have the same base with the same ilvl yeah you don't care about it. In other cases you will keep the base which receive the mod.
Not sure about the magic base, I usually always use rare bases but you can check on the wiki with the definition of the awak

Awesome, thanks :D
"
Sorytis16 wrote:

Hey there!

1-2) When you use the awak orb you're going to transfer one of the influence mod ( so you want just THE mode on it and not other influenced mods on it) to the recipient, the one you keep. On the recipient you also want only one mod influenced. So for instance, you will transfer the "bow attacks fire an additional arrow" to a quiver with the mod "Chaos damage multiplier times". You will have those two mods guaranteed and after it's rng for the other one, so only focus on this two you want.

3)We use the broadhead arrow quiver for the good flat phys, we convert phys to chaos with scourge.

4) As I said, when you use the awak orb you just want one influenced mod on both bases. The mods you want to keep. If you have more than one then you could ended up transferring the wrong one

1) AFAIK, It doesn't matter which non-relevant modes you have and if it is rare or blue bases, the only thing you need is having only 1 awakener mode on each of the items you combine. Result will be item with random rerolled modes + 2 awakener modes you need (note, it will also ignore 'affixes can not be changed' crafts and reroll it as well).
2) Isn't fire dmg quiver better for cinder flask? We are not stacking phys dmg anyway (neither on tree or items) for converting it to chaos.
btw got this one today (cost me 5ex):
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Oct 19, 2020, 3:51:36 AM
Finally made the ultimate str stacking ammy !

My old one is available if anyone wants. Ign : Scourge_Mirrors
Last edited by patrik161 on Oct 19, 2020, 6:58:08 AM
"
judikator wrote:
"
Sorytis16 wrote:

Hey there!

1) AFAIK, It doesn't matter which non-relevant modes you have and if it is rare or blue bases, the only thing you need is having only 1 awakener mode on each of the items you combine. Result will be item with random rerolled modes + 2 awakener modes you need (note, it will also ignore 'affixes can not be changed' crafts and reroll it as well).
2) Isn't fire dmg quiver better for cinder flask? We are not stacking phys dmg anyway (neither on tree or items) for converting it to chaos.
btw got this one today (cost me 5ex):

2. Fire damage is easy to get on abyss jewel what is a lot easier to replace than whole quiver, so Broadhead is usally better. And poison scales from both phys and chaos equally, conversion do not matters (unless you are Alberons setup, where it does because alberons blocks anything that isnt chaos, what also means we cant ignite for Cinder).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

2. Fire damage is easy to get on abyss jewel what is a lot easier to replace than whole quiver, so Broadhead is usally better. And poison scales from both phys and chaos equally, conversion do not matters (unless you are Alberons setup, where it does because alberons blocks anything that isnt chaos, what also means we cant ignite for Cinder).

gosh, I am so stupid... paid for nothing :( thought that fire stat on quiver is good.

Btw, did you craft your armor urself or just bought it?
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Oct 19, 2020, 12:30:21 PM
"
judikator wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

gosh, I am so stupid... paid for nothing :( thought that fire stat on quiver is good.

Btw, did you craft your armor urself or just bought it?

Crafted it, everything I am wearing rn except rings is self crafted. But I got lucky on my body armour, I just slammed few essences of rage on it and it turned out like that.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
So everyone who min-maxing already know that additional arrow is must.

So this post is related to STR stacking variant

We got only 2 options

a)To have it on bow ( nearly impossible, looking in trade for thicket with core mods :
35% dot
60% poisons
place for bench 40% chaos dot
additional arrow
b)To have it on quiver, with 25% Chaos DoT which is basically cheap like 5 ex

But i just made pob check, and 50+ STR gives arround 3kk more dps than 25% chaos dot. So go go guys, good luck in crafting str/additional arrow quivers. :)

I'm currently sitting on 40 mil dps ( 80 mil real dps ) - 1818 STR

Spoiler
Last edited by patrik161 on Oct 20, 2020, 6:47:58 AM
patrik161, how did you offcolored that armour? And crafted

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info