[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Failed my first attempt to do A6 Sirus :( kinda stupid me or I dunno how to perform boss kills with the build. Should I stay close to him trying to apply withering step or attack from max range? Do you have a video killing A8 sirus this league? (I've seen your vid from main post but you pretty much had gear to facetank that Death beam there (you were hit 3 times which would result in 3 deaths with my current setup))
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Oct 16, 2020, 11:32:57 AM
Hello im new to this game, and i wanted to ask when is considered to have finished leveling, Doing all acts or getting lvl 90ish? Just asking for the sentence on the guide saying should change to SA once finished leveling.

Thanks for the guide!.
"
judikator wrote:
Failed my first attempt to do A6 Sirus :( kinda stupid me or I dunno how to perform boss kills with the build. Should I stay close to him trying to apply withering step or attack from max range? Do you have a video killing A8 sirus this league? (I've seen your vid from main post but you pretty much had gear to facetank that Death beam there (you were hit 3 times which would result in 3 deaths with my current setup))

The setup in that vid was Divine Flesh what makes sirus a joke basically because of how is Sirus damage spread out around all elements including chaos. My tip for sirus would be try to also cap your chaos resistance, that will make *huuuge* difference.

And yea, i usually try to stay close to Sirus and see where he goes (but i usually also mess up in last phase but its fine most of the time).

I do not have any up to date vids, I might take some on this str stack setup atm.

"
Faraday96 wrote:
Hello im new to this game, and i wanted to ask when is considered to have finished leveling, Doing all acts or getting lvl 90ish? Just asking for the sentence on the guide saying should change to SA once finished leveling.

Thanks for the guide!.

After you are done with acts, e.g you kill act 10 kitava. Maybe I should be more clear about that :d

Also, small build update!:
- Added Warpath DPS tree
- Fixed Scourge Arrow positioning in pob (by accident it was in weapon instead of body)
- Fixed belt for warpath version of the build (changed to heavy belt from Stygian)

Warpath DPS tree is for min-maxers with very good Lethal Prides (or for people trying to squeeze out maximum DPS out of the build, 90M+ is possible!). It is also what I am running atm and it is def a lot of fun.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Just wanna say that Warpath build suits me well, I do die from time to time but mostly when I forgot flasks. I'm still new in the game and will need to learn this mechanism. Also I changed the support gem that you suggested, now I have few more questions:

1. How important is the Cinderswallow urn and when it helps?
2. Attack speed on bow with other stats is expensive as f, where attack speed helps in this build?
3. Additional arrow on quiver or drillneck unique? POB says drillneck has more dmg, how important is 2nd arrow in acction?
4. What should be the minimum amount of mana if I have -15 to total mana cost on armor?
"
madness986 wrote:
Just wanna say that Warpath build suits me well, I do die from time to time but mostly when I forgot flasks. I'm still new in the game and will need to learn this mechanism. Also I changed the support gem that you suggested, now I have few more questions:

1. How important is the Cinderswallow urn and when it helps?
2. Attack speed on bow with other stats is expensive as f, where attack speed helps in this build?
3. Additional arrow on quiver or drillneck unique? POB says drillneck has more dmg, how important is 2nd arrow in acction?
4. What should be the minimum amount of mana if I have -15 to total mana cost on armor?

1. It is fairly important for general mapping survivability, the recovery on kill is very very strong, protects you against packs because you are constantly at full life, semi-protectts you against porcupines as you are gaining life while the spikes are hitting you etc etc. Also the life regen mod on it is very good as it scales with flask effect etc. And ofc onslaught. All around its very good flask.
2. Well as we are scaling a lot of flat damage, having fast bow is fairly important. Flat chaos on bow is for example not important at all with warpath version, so you can look for attack speed + poison mod bows without other stats
3. PoB do not really knows how to calculate the extra arrow but you can count it as like 30% more damage or so
4. Enough to cast other stuff, so around 50-ish is ok
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
atm -15 mana armour is not needed that much, since your hybrid flask should be up all the time anyway means your mana never ends. I have run 95 lvls without it and don't have any issues, quite rarely I hear "I have no mana".
Instead, it is better to have +1 more defensive stat which will really help the build and can be very high roll on body armors.

On potentially long boss fights I also prefer a second hybrid flask to quicksilver, which makes the stat even less useful.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Oct 17, 2020, 3:05:24 AM
Hello i wanna ask , in gem progression you have skiterbots and malevolence, are we supossed to run the double aura? I run our of mana very fast.
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
deathpheonix wrote:

https://pastebin.com/g6SN7UEK

This was my build so far. Decided to strength stack with chainbreaker for QOL. I have 5 ex for upgrades. Any suggestions? The pob is my goal for the next 4 levels.

Well first thing I would definitely upgrade is helmet, you really really want the SA enchant (and your current helmet is nothing special anyway so should be very easy to upgrade).

Also use attribute catalysts, you dont have them on rings.

The quiver can surely be a lot better too. Same with gloves, well, i assume you had issues with capping resists and that is why you are using your current gloves, but that is potential room for upgrade.

Crafted these. Much more smoother now.
Hey, thanks for a great guide and i enjoy this build very much!

I have a couple of questions on the shaper/hunter quiver craft:

1. Does it matter what base i use as the donor and recipient?
2. Does the rolls on either base matter apart from them having the correct corresponding shaper and hunter mod?
3. Why "Broadhead arrow quiver"?
4. Any tips or things NOT to do while crafting this or Awakener's Orb crafting in general?

Thanks again!
Last edited by therealpeevs on Oct 18, 2020, 7:06:06 PM
"
therealpeevs wrote:
Hey, thanks for a great guide and i enjoy this build very much!

I have a couple of questions on the shaper/hunter quiver craft:

1. Does it matter what base i use as the donor and recipient?
2. Does the rolls on either base matter apart from them having the correct corresponding shaper and hunter mod?
3. Why "Broadhead arrow quiver"?
4. Any tips or things NOT to do while crafting this or Awakener's Orb crafting in general?

Thanks again!

Hey there!

1-2) When you use the awak orb you're going to transfer one of the influence mod ( so you want just THE mode on it and not other influenced mods on it) to the recipient, the one you keep. On the recipient you also want only one mod influenced. So for instance, you will transfer the "bow attacks fire an additional arrow" to a quiver with the mod "Chaos damage multiplier times". You will have those two mods guaranteed and after it's rng for the other one, so only focus on this two you want.

3)We use the broadhead arrow quiver for the good flat phys, we convert phys to chaos with scourge.

4) As I said, when you use the awak orb you just want one influenced mod on both bases. The mods you want to keep. If you have more than one then you could ended up transferring the wrong one
Last edited by Sorytis16 on Oct 18, 2020, 7:24:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info