[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Thoughts on what to do next with this bow? I was thinking a hunter exalt slam.
"
warxtreme wrote:
Hey!
Thanks for the guide.
Been bouncing back and forth between this one and Wolfie's but decided to stick with this for a bit.
I feel like I'm still lacking in the single target department though.

I have about 7ex to upgrade;
I know I still need the helmet enchanted but..
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/3zDkch0V

You should really get the helmet enchant, Scourge Arrow plays so much better with the enchant.

Made a bow :D any toughts on what would be better?
"
Aurugorn wrote:
I see Chainbreaker isn't working like it's used to, was going to get one. Probably not worth it in this state, right?

Yeah I tried it and directly re-sold the jewel, OP said it might be bugged. All I can confirm if that it didn't feel nice at all. I prefer the divine flesh version personally.

"
johanjulmust wrote:

Made a bow :D any toughts on what would be better?

Nice bow dude! It would be hard to upgrade I think. The blind on hit is very good, yeah ias would be better at the end but this bow is huge. Congrats!

On my side, I failed my first A8 Sirus, mostly because I can't dps and survive at the same time ahah! So I switched to the Divine flesh version. I capped chaos at 81% so far, and Hope to reach 85 pretty soon. I couldn't try another sirus yet but I'm sure it will be easier to mitigate his attacks. So far the Divine flesh version feels just so good, I did some juicy t16 maps 130% qual with delirium legion sextants breach metamorph and couldn't die really.

My goal will be to add an aspect of spider, I really like this skill/aura, it adds a good dps boost as well as an extra layer of defense. I don't know if anyone try the build with it so far?
I did some theory-craft on PoB and it should be fine (I should have 20 mana left), maybe I would need to take some extra mana nodes to have some room for other skills like blinkarrow bloodrage etc.

Last edited by Sorytis16 on Sep 30, 2020, 1:37:20 PM
"
Sorytis16 wrote:
Yeah I tried it and directly re-sold the jewel, OP said it might be bugged. All I can confirm if that it didn't feel nice at all. I prefer the divine flesh version personally.

Yeah I have just tried as well and while I have no experience with how it used to work this feels terrible. Time to save up for the switch to divine flesh.
Last edited by Aurugorn on Sep 30, 2020, 1:42:08 PM
"
Dolphin_ wrote:

Thoughts on what to do next with this bow? I was thinking a hunter exalt slam.

You can't slam a hunter on it, it needs to be without any influences for the elder slayer exalted orb to work.
It's good bow definitely, you can do better but for now I'll keep it that way. Maybe try to slam with a Leo bench and pray for the dot mode.

"
Aurugorn wrote:

Yeah I have just tried as well and while I have no experience with how it used to work this feels terrible. Time to save up for the switch to divine flesh.

Can't recommend enough the divine flesh version, I think it's worth to lose a little bit of dps for the tankiness we can gain.
Last edited by Sorytis16 on Sep 30, 2020, 2:37:10 PM
I have modified this build to work with totems on Champion.

Benefits:

Permanent fortify

Ballista totem scourge arrow aoe is very broad, 7 total totems out all dropping scourge pods

The totems taunt

Did I mention the totems freaking taunt!?

Build modification still ongoing:
https://poe-profile.info/profile/Epicx

Hardest content cleared so far is a t14 metamorph
"
Aurugorn wrote:
"
warxtreme wrote:
Hey!
Thanks for the guide.
Been bouncing back and forth between this one and Wolfie's but decided to stick with this for a bit.
I feel like I'm still lacking in the single target department though.

I have about 7ex to upgrade;
I know I still need the helmet enchanted but..
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/3zDkch0V

You should really get the helmet enchant, Scourge Arrow plays so much better with the enchant.

I have a question regarding helmet enchant:
The helmet enchant supposedly only adds one pod at maximum stages, yet in an earlier post someone claimed that it adds a pod no matter the stage. Is that true? I'm currently playing SSF, but I guess I might just migrate if the helmet enchant is that important.... :>
"
Joni wrote:

I have a question regarding helmet enchant:
The helmet enchant supposedly only adds one pod at maximum stages, yet in an earlier post someone claimed that it adds a pod no matter the stage. Is that true? I'm currently playing SSF, but I guess I might just migrate if the helmet enchant is that important.... :>

It pretty much adds +1 pod to the stage you release it. So if you release it at 5 you get 6. However if you release it instantly by just tapping scourge arrow you get 1 pod instead of not getting any.

This show is it very clearly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebwmeWEFwo0
Last edited by Aurugorn on Oct 1, 2020, 5:04:37 AM
Hey lads!

If I'm looking to swap to the Divine flesh version, how important is the 2% max chaos resist on the quiver?

I can (barely) afford a Darkscorn and a Glorious Vanity, but I quite like the "Bow attacks fire an additional arrow" mod, and apparently there no quivers at all for sale, that have both.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info