[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Aoki4 wrote:
Spoiler

Tree: https://pastebin.com/mui6kPyX

Hello op, nice build!
I'm doing t14/t16 right now, clear is amazing but single target is a bit lacking, following the previous replies should i switch to cluster jewels?
Some sort of hybrid from the divine flesh tree but without divine flesh?

Definitely go to the full divine flesh version if you can, it adds so much tankiness it's really worth it.
And yeah switch to cluster jewel ASAP, they add a lot of single targe imo.
Also alternative quality gems are very good. Withering step it's a good boost for your single target.

I can acknowledge the single target is there once you reach a lot of the stuff the OP added few days ago.
I can pretty much do Sirus A8 deathless now, it's a little tricky for the last phase because he TP a lot and I struggle to stack the poison on him.

I reached 86% max chaos res, which feels very good. I might try to get a Darkscorn to see the difference of dps/tankiness with my current version.

My stuff, still need to craft the chest, very unlucky so far.:

Spoiler

"
GonzoHarratec wrote:
]

Thank y'all both. Got a little disheartened but it looks like there is a path forward.

All I can say is that when you reach the full potential of the build the single target become pretty amazing after stacking all the poison on the boss!

Last edited by Sorytis16 on Oct 2, 2020, 1:15:39 PM
"
Crafting frenzy quiver

Item base: iLvl 75+ Elder Penetrating Arrow Quiver
Fossils: Shuddering Fossil, [Hunter] Aberrant Fossil
Mod priority:
1. [Hunter] +(21–25)% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
2. * (3–5)% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy
3. +(90–99) to maximum Life
4. 20% chance to Poison on Hit (26–30)% increased Damage with Poison
5. (11–13)% increased Attack Speed
6. Empty prefix to craft Adds (6–8) to (14–18) Chaos Damage to Attacks on crafting bench

what do you mean [Hunter] for the quiver bro? Chaos DOT mod or something?
Can someone please clarify the mods (dmg only) and bases needed for some of these slots because im seeing different versions of these slots (pob is diff. from the crafting section slightly) not sure which mods are better priority wise. Since i'm in SSF i can't get everything so i neeed to just know the priority, so i know when to stop crafting:

QUIVER
-is it shaper quiver or a hunter quiver or both? And so far as i understand below mods are needed but is the below order of mods correct? (topmost mod being the most important):

{ Bow attacks fire +1 additional arrow (from Shaper) }
{ Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (from Hunter) }
{ chance to Poison on Hit and increased Damage with Poison (from Hunter) }
{ attack speed (normal) }

BOW
-So i know this one is elder bow, and i guess below mods are priority in order of top to bottom most important?:

{ 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage }
{ increased Attack Speed }
{ Adds # to # chaos dmg }
{ crafted chaos DoT }

HELMET
-this one i understand is hunter lion pelt with below mod:
{ Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance }
"
Definitely go to the full divine flesh version if you can, it adds so much tankiness it's really worth it.
And yeah switch to cluster jewel ASAP, they add a lot of single targe imo.
Also alternative quality gems are very good. Withering step it's a good boost for your single target.

I can acknowledge the single target is there once you reach a lot of the stuff the OP added few days ago.
I can pretty much do Sirus A8 deathless now, it's a little tricky for the last phase because he TP a lot and I struggle to stack the poison on him.

I reached 86% max chaos res, which feels very good. I might try to get a Darkscorn to see the difference of dps/tankiness with my current version.

My stuff, still need to craft the chest, very unlucky so far.:

Spoiler

All I can say is that when you reach the full potential of the build the single target become pretty amazing after stacking all the poison on the boss!

Thanks! :)
I guess i'm gonna try clusters and then maybe going divine flesh, it's a bit expensive right now now.
"
PlainSage wrote:
Can someone please clarify the mods (dmg only) and bases needed for some of these slots because im seeing different versions of these slots (pob is diff. from the crafting section slightly) not sure which mods are better priority wise. Since i'm in SSF i can't get everything so i neeed to just know the priority, so i know when to stop crafting:

QUIVER
-is it shaper quiver or a hunter quiver or both? And so far as i understand below mods are needed but is the below order of mods correct? (topmost mod being the most important):

{ Bow attacks fire +1 additional arrow (from Shaper) }
{ Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (from Hunter) }
{ chance to Poison on Hit and increased Damage with Poison (from Hunter) }
{ attack speed (normal) }

BOW
-So i know this one is elder bow, and i guess below mods are priority in order of top to bottom most important?:

{ 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage }
{ increased Attack Speed }
{ Adds # to # chaos dmg }
{ crafted chaos DoT }

HELMET
-this one i understand is hunter lion pelt with below mod:
{ Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance }

Your order sounds about right, except attack speed is below flat chaos damage for bow. Basically any bow that doesnt have flat chaos and 60% mod is reroll.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Crafting frenzy quiver

Mod priority:
6. Empty prefix to craft Adds (6–8) to (14–18) Chaos Damage to Attacks on crafting bench

So, for quiver, i do need to use a awakener orb? what is the order to use it? I craft all elder in one quiver, left a open sulfix than roll only chaos damage over time on hunter and use it? is thata right?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
Marchosiae wrote:
"
Crafting frenzy quiver

Mod priority:

So, for quiver, i do need to use a awakener orb? what is the order to use it? I craft all elder in one quiver, left a open sulfix than roll only chaos damage over time on hunter and use it? is thata right?

Awakener orb takes random influence mod from one item and transfers it to another item, keeping 1 random influence mod from the other item, rest of affixes are rerolled. So just make sure that you have only +arrow on your shaper base and only chaos dot multi on your hunter base, then woke orb these 2 together.
My builds:
My site:
Build update!

- Added Replica Alberon's Warpath version of the build
- Cleaned up timeless jewels to not use workarounds anymore (as PoB now supports them properly)

As promised, I added alternative strength stacking version of the build with Alberon's Warpath. It is looking really solid and I am paying it right now, I definitely recommend checking it out.

The main post is already updated with new PoB and everything (see Navigating through PoB section for details about new Replica Alberon's Warpath version).
My builds:
My site:
Does anyone know how big a +1 arrow quiver is versus other damage stats on let's say a hunter quiver?
Hey!

What would you say are your main areas to grab attack speed?
I'm hitting pretty hard but ramp up time is about 0.5seconds /6.15 aps unbuffed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info