[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Hey!

Did some good upgrade, I'm on my way to Sirus A8. I tried the chainbreaker but I didn't really like it tbh. Maybe MA is bugged with it as you said idk.

I'm still trying to craft to the chest and no luck with the rolls so far.

Spoiler
Sorry I'm still sort of new, but am I an idiot or does the POB pastebin link not work in POB. It gives me an error and says it uses an out of date passive tree and I need to update my POB (even though it was updated).
"
Sorry I'm still sort of new, but am I an idiot or does the POB pastebin link not work in POB. It gives me an error and says it uses an out of date passive tree and I need to update my POB (even though it was updated).

You need to use the pob fork community one:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding
Hey, on the crafting your own quiver section, it's a bit unclear exactly what to prioritize, since having a double influenced hunter + elder is kind of out of budget ^^ Should I just get an elder one with frenzy and ignore hunter? or is hunter > elder? also, for the elder one, we only use shuddering fossil?

I'm really enjoying the build and feel really strong already. However, if you have time, what would you prioritize in terms of upgrades? My char (ScourgeMyCherry) should be public. I think your guide is great, but if you are interested in constructive criticism I think it would be a really good overall addition to add a section that helps with the mid-way character progression between the starter and the default, because most of the default items are extremely pricey while the starter items are mostly super cheap, and it's hard to figure out which middle-ground is good to aim for and which things to prioritize in terms of order. :)

P.S I tried to PM you @discord but it was blocked, not sure if you disabled PMs.

Thanks for a super great and fun build!
"
PopMyCherry69 wrote:
Hey, on the crafting your own quiver section, it's a bit unclear exactly what to prioritize, since having a double influenced hunter + elder is kind of out of budget ^^ Should I just get an elder one with frenzy and ignore hunter? or is hunter > elder? also, for the elder one, we only use shuddering fossil?

I'm really enjoying the build and feel really strong already. However, if you have time, what would you prioritize in terms of upgrades? My char (ScourgeMyCherry) should be public. I think your guide is great, but if you are interested in constructive criticism I think it would be a really good overall addition to add a section that helps with the mid-way character progression between the starter and the default, because most of the default items are extremely pricey while the starter items are mostly super cheap, and it's hard to figure out which middle-ground is good to aim for and which things to prioritize in terms of order. :)

P.S I tried to PM you @discord but it was blocked, not sure if you disabled PMs.

Thanks for a super great and fun build!

Well for quiver I would prioritize +1 arrow. The quiver changed since I made the crafting section so high life, +1 arrow and maybe crafted attack speed should be good enough. For frenzy generation you can now maybe use alt qual blood rage what has frenzy on hit (with enhance ideally).

And well for the gearing upgrades, the final gear setup should have ordered the important mods, so you can drop the ones that are listed later in the list.

For Discord, you need to be at least in one same server as me to message me, I dont have DMs open for everyone. That is also why I listed the "official" poe reddit discord server.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
have closed simulacrum deathless, good build, but hard to get all what you need, want do now second ring, and tailwind+elusive boots that good for us?
also starting craft my body.
please check my gear + gems what i still can do to not lossing this insane deffence and get better dps?
Spoiler

that with upgrades, do i can still improve something?
also what about this watcher
+20% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike while affected by Precision
or
13% increased Attack Speed while affected by Precision
looks like good upgrade for us, but cost from 5 to 20 ex
Last edited by tr0l0l04ke on Sep 29, 2020, 12:58:17 PM
hey why do I have such mana problems, you have a tip?;)
"
tr0l0l04ke wrote:
have closed simulacrum deathless, good build, but hard to get all what you need, want do now second ring, and tailwind+elusive boots that good for us?
also starting craft my body.
please check my gear + gems what i still can do to not lossing this insane deffence and get better dps?
Spoiler

that with upgrades, do i can still improve something?
also what about this watcher
+20% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence
or
13% increased Attack Speed while affected by Precision
looks like good upgrade for us, but cost from 5 to 20 ex

Hunter - chaos res hlmet together with the ailment duration craft will be def huge upgrade, and tailwind boots too.

The flask charge on crit watchers eye is very weak because it has internal cooldown and it grants 1 flask charge to random flask.

"
mgla94 wrote:
hey why do I have such mana problems, you have a tip?;)

Hybrid enduring flask, check starter setup, it is using it (and you should before getting - mana cost chest ideally).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
I see Chainbreaker isn't working like it's used to, was going to get one. Probably not worth it in this state, right?
Hey!
Thanks for the guide.
Been bouncing back and forth between this one and Wolfie's but decided to stick with this for a bit.
I feel like I'm still lacking in the single target department though.

I have about 7ex to upgrade;
I know I still need the helmet enchanted but..
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/3zDkch0V

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info