no

"
Nedrab wrote:
Following this build, and been enjoying it for the most part, but really struggling to stay alive now Vaal Pact has been taken and Life Regen no longer applies.
How do I improve my life leech?

Have you picked the Vitality Void node? It really helps with leech before you get to the Eternal Labyrinth.
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 21, 2019, 3:32:37 PM
I'm not sure what's happening, I have bladestorm linked with multistrike brutality and pulverize.

It's not doing any damage, When I hit someone in either stance the only thing that hits them is the skeletons from herald of purity. If I go up to their faces, the hit doesn't even connect.

Any ideas?

Edit : I think it may have to do with the weapon : Story of the Vaal

Edit : 2

Yeah, after testing some more that was definitely the problem...all good now :D
Last edited by theeze on Jun 21, 2019, 6:41:20 PM
"
theeze wrote:
I'm not sure what's happening, I have bladestorm linked with multistrike brutality and pulverize.

It's not doing any damage, When I hit someone in either stance the only thing that hits them is the skeletons from herald of purity. If I go up to their faces, the hit doesn't even connect.

Any ideas?

Yeah, Story of the Vaal converts all your damage to elemental, and Brutality makes you unable to deal that damage.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
theeze wrote:

Any ideas?

Yeah, Story of the Vaal converts all your damage to elemental, and Brutality makes you unable to deal that damage.

When I realized story of the vaal was the reason due to it's elemental mods, I was so relieved, I instantly googled multistrike bug lol
Hi, my Scaeva is not cutting it for me anymore so I tried to craft a better weapon and I regaled this:

Is this good enough for crafting? And if it is, what should I put on it?
Also I was wondering what secondary pantheon would be the best if I don't use vaal pact.
"
Ovdovovac wrote:
Hi, my Scaeva is not cutting it for me anymore so I tried to craft a better weapon and I regaled this:

Is this good enough for crafting? And if it is, what should I put on it?
Also I was wondering what secondary pantheon would be the best if I don't use vaal pact.

Looks kinda good for crafting.

I'd craft Increased Physical + Impale,
Increased attack speed + Quality
and if you have the money, Hits can't be evaded.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Nedrab wrote:
Following this build, and been enjoying it for the most part, but really struggling to stay alive now Vaal Pact has been taken and Life Regen no longer applies.
How do I improve my life leech?

Have you picked the Vitality Void node? It really helps with leech before you get to the Eternal Labyrinth.

No, I haven't yet, so maybe that is what I need to do next, thanks.

I've improved a little as realised that my gem setup wasn't quite right, so damage has now improved a lot!
You may consider swap out close combat for pulverize in your reave set up since reave is a melee ranged
Hey, just a quick question! I saw in the gem guide that it lists the CODT that's linked to Summon Ice Golem as level limited to 13 and 15 respectively, then says we don't want to limit the other one that's tied to steelskin. Are all other gems besides those two that are called out just leveled as much as possible?
yey
Last edited by Hartsa on Jun 22, 2019, 4:07:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info