3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Is there a good fossil recipe for amulets? Scorched and Pristine?
Last edited by daason on Jul 13, 2019, 9:24:34 AM
"
daason wrote:
What is the gg Watcher's eye?

just get damage penetrates % fire res while affected by Anger. Anything more will cost a lot more and will give little dps.
What would you recommend to get from passive tree after lvl93? 2 more jewel slots?
IGN: Vipu
"
Vipu wrote:
What would you recommend to get from passive tree after lvl93? 2 more jewel slots?

you have the tree to level 100, see the menu in the left bottom area in PoB
"
"
Vipu wrote:

you have the tree to level 100, see the menu in the left bottom area in PoB

Oh, I still had some old version with lvl93 being max, updated and now I see the lvl100 too.
Thx!
IGN: Vipu
Just downed Uber Elder for the first time ever! Yay!! Thank you for writing this guide. It was fun and a nice change from cyclone/contagion. I probably spent around 8 exalts total for my gear.
"
daason wrote:
Is there a good fossil recipe for amulets? Scorched and Pristine?

I'm afraid not
"
sef239 wrote:
Just downed Uber Elder for the first time ever! Yay!! Thank you for writing this guide. It was fun and a nice change from cyclone/contagion. I probably spent around 8 exalts total for my gear.

Yeeey congrats! :D
"
"
Vipu wrote:

The staff and instructions that I posted are probably the best you can make if you are not willing to invest min 5ex more into the staff to get more dps. It would probably require Empower lvl 4 and more expensive/complicated crafting.

Hi Torstein,

thanks for this build. I have a lot of fun, although compared to my previous ranged-dodge-builds, I feel like I'm being oneshotted more often, especially in corrupted maps and legions encounters - and that with over 8.5k Life. Anyway, I have and will still try to increase my dodge chance on my gear and life of course.

But now to my question: My goal is to significantly increase the damage in boss battles. I was thinking about, what the perfect crafted (max Damage) staff could look like. Sure, an Empower4 with + 2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems is a damage Boost. I also thought about using a shaper staff with sockedt gems are supported by Arcan Surge. POB shows an immense damage boost, but i think we will not be able to use this, because we do not consume mana and Arcan Surge will not proc.

Do you have another idea to craft a stronger staff?

Thanks and Greetings
"
Dovahsith wrote:

Hi Torstein,

thanks for this build. I have a lot of fun, although compared to my previous ranged-dodge-builds, I feel like I'm being oneshotted more often, especially in corrupted maps and legions encounters - and that with over 8.5k Life. Anyway, I have and will still try to increase my dodge chance on my gear and life of course.

But now to my question: My goal is to significantly increase the damage in boss battles. I was thinking about, what the perfect crafted (max Damage) staff could look like. Sure, an Empower4 with + 2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems is a damage Boost. I also thought about using a shaper staff with sockedt gems are supported by Arcan Surge. POB shows an immense damage boost, but i think we will not be able to use this, because we do not consume mana and Arcan Surge will not proc.

Do you have another idea to craft a stronger staff?

Thanks and Greetings

Hi man,

well it's the league. Legions can be op in high tier corrupted maps. Also Chieftain doesn't rely on Dodge at all.

I saw your char its pretty beefy. You lack cast speed though. I would suggest that you go for the rare amulet, gloves with cast speed and to change 2 jewels.

Single target dps is fine. Make some upgrades. You can use Cinderswallow Urn instead of Atziri's Promise.

I would rather craft a staff for better clearspeed. Shaped staff, get cast while channeling mod, multimod it and add Volatile Dead 21 insted of Conc effect/Increased area.

You can carry then both staves and switch them on the fly on "x" key when you need big dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info