3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"

Spell damage increases Incinerate damage which gives fire damage, basically its the same thing, just with hybrid mod you will have some extra chaos.

Thanks a lot!
Made changes in PoB and fire damage enchant have less damage, was sure it will give more :c
I'll definitely go for spell damage after getting two more ex to craft a new staff^^
Homo homini lupus est.
I have 7.5k life. With flasks up I still get one shot by legion rares in tier 15/16 maps. Any idea how I can improve my survivability?
"
sef239 wrote:
I have 7.5k life. With flasks up I still get one shot by legion rares in tier 15/16 maps. Any idea how I can improve my survivability?

Get more life i guess
Having fun with the build so far. Went through my atlas, put shaper and friends down. Uber is next. Shouldn't be too bad. Thanks for the tree, dude. BTW, over a mill dps I believe, and 9.4k hp. Chieftain was a better fit for this kind of build. Elemental just feels too squishy in past experiences.
Last edited by memnoch998 on Jul 10, 2019, 8:45:34 AM
Hey there! I am doing your build and do not understand how you get 3 million Shaper damage. If you could help me see where I need to improve, it would be greatly appreciated! :) https://pastebin.com/3aFTZeUj
"
memnoch998 wrote:
Having fun with the build so far. Went through my atlas, put shaper and friends down. Uber is next. Shouldn't be too bad. Thanks for the tree, dude. BTW, over a mill dps I believe, and 9.4k hp. Chieftain was a better fit for this kind of build. Elemental just feels too squishy in past experiences.

Did you down Uber Elder yet?

I have extremely similar gear to you - around 8.5k HP though. I have had major difficulty putting uber elder down. I have tried around 4 times now and the closest I got was getting them both down to 1%, shit was brutal...

Anyway, the damage is decent enough in the fight, but the real problem is mobility. You have to stop and cast incinerate, which puts you in a lot of danger to just get instagibbed. It's a real pain trying to manage the random adds (not the add phases - those are easy) and void balls while keeping DPS on shaper/elder.

Shaper, red elder, and tier 16 guardians were all extremely manageable though. Those are fights where you can stop and cast incinerate while the boss is busy doing something else. There just isn't really much opportunity to do that in the Uber Elder without dying. I'd be really impressed if someone managed to do Uber Elder in hardcore with this build without the most godlike facetank gear.
Last edited by sef239 on Jul 11, 2019, 12:58:02 PM
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
Hey there! I am doing your build and do not understand how you get 3 million Shaper damage. If you could help me see where I need to improve, it would be greatly appreciated! :) https://pastebin.com/3aFTZeUj

-Watcher's eye with damage penetrates 15% fire resistance while affected by Anger.
-3x rare jewels with double cast speed mod
-sulphur flask or Cinderswallow for even more dps
-better 1 ring
-little better belt
- +2 incinerate stages enchant

gems

drop blasphemy and flammability
put in anger

drop Molten Shell (cant use both with immortal call)
"
sef239 wrote:
"
memnoch998 wrote:

I have extremely similar gear to you - around 8.5k HP though. I have had major difficulty putting uber elder down. I have tried around 4 times now and the closest I got was getting them both down to 1%, shit was brutal...

Anyway, the damage is decent enough in the fight, but the real problem is mobility. You have to stop and cast incinerate, which puts you in a lot of danger to just get instagibbed. It's a real pain trying to manage the random adds (not the add phases - those are easy) and void balls while keeping DPS on shaper/elder.

Shaper, red elder, and tier 16 guardians were all extremely manageable though. Those are fights where you can stop and cast incinerate while the boss is busy doing something else. There just isn't really much opportunity to do that in the Uber Elder without dying. I'd be really impressed if someone managed to do Uber Elder in hardcore with this build without the most godlike facetank gear.

Stay in the melee range of the Shaper and Elder when you are fighting them. When you are in melee range Shaper doesn't cast balls and Elder won't fire ice spears. Use minor Pantheon of Yugul and major of Brine Kings to avoid chain stuns.

If i could do deathless UE with Elementalist and 7k life, Chieftain can do it too. :)

"
memnoch998 wrote:

tnx for the feedback :)
"
"
sef239 wrote:
"
memnoch998 wrote:

Stay in the melee range of the Shaper and Elder when you are fighting them. When you are in melee range Shaper doesn't cast balls and Elder won't fire ice spears. Use minor Pantheon of Yugul and major of Brine Kings to avoid chain stuns.

If i could do deathless UE with Elementalist and 7k life, Chieftain can do it too. :)

Well... shit. I didn't know that. I'll have to try that and report back to you. I avoided melee range because I figured I would be too close to the shaper balls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info