3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
Please set out the gem links - your helm is an ES base and has some very weird stuff in it with no explanation! :)

What weird stuff?
Is that crafted staff in the guide the best staff this build can have or what would be THE best staff to have?

Also about the helmet, in your helmet you have the increased dmg for each stage, but later you say:
"Helmet:
Depending on your cast speed. 13 casts/sec is a minimum i would recommend for "Incinerate has +2 stages". If you have less "80% increased Incinerate damage" is a better option."

So does it really matter what enchant or what would be the best?
IGN: Vipu
Last edited by Vipu on Jul 6, 2019, 1:28:32 PM
Any comment on my build?
What i've to change? How i can improve it?
Ty in advancee!
"
peacemakerITA wrote:
Any comment on my build?
Ty in advancee!

In general you lack cast speed, so get jewels with cast speed.
Watcher's Eye with damage penetrates fire resistance while affected by Anger.
Amulet with elemental penetration and cast speed.
"
Vipu wrote:
Is that crafted staff in the guide the best staff this build can have or what would be THE best staff to have?

Also about the helmet, in your helmet you have the increased dmg for each stage, but later you say:
"Helmet:
Depending on your cast speed. 13 casts/sec is a minimum i would recommend for "Incinerate has +2 stages". If you have less "80% increased Incinerate damage" is a better option."

So does it really matter what enchant or what would be the best?

Like i said about enchantment, it depends on your cast speed.

The staff and instructions that I posted are probably the best you can make if you are not willing to invest min 5ex more into the staff to get more dps. It would probably require Empower lvl 4 and more expensive/complicated crafting.
"
"
peacemakerITA wrote:
Any comment on my build?
Ty in advancee!

In general you lack cast speed, so get jewels with cast speed.
Watcher's Eye with damage penetrates fire resistance while affected by Anger.
Amulet with elemental penetration and cast speed.

Ty for your answer i will try!
First of all, thank you very much for the build!
It's my first serious league, never played before Synthesis one :D

Did some changes, love my char a lot ^^
Uber Elder dead, Uber Atziri dead, mastermind easy for the first time :)

Soon will craft new staff on shaper base with different enchants.
I have enough damage without "focussed", so I think it's better to enhance simple double damage and free myself from clicking focus^^ yep I'm lazy
And also I have arcane surge from flame dash link, so it's better to enhance more cast speed
Was thinking about Empower gem, but have no idea instead of which one to place it :)

Also, I found that it's way more comfortable for me to use "increased area of effect" even on bosses, so I can do damage from safe range in some situations.
I don't see really huge damage boost with concentrated gem but aoe becomes too tiny.

* Normally I use
"
this boots, Goldwyrm on character for burials farm^^
Homo homini lupus est.
Last edited by Sye on Jul 9, 2019, 8:30:11 AM
"
Sye wrote:
First of all, thank you very much for the build!
It's my first serious league, never played before Synthesis one :D

Did some changes, love my char a lot ^^
Uber Elder dead, Uber Atziri dead, mastermind easy for the first time :)

Soon will craft new staff on shaper base with different enchants.
I have enough damage without "focussed", so I think it's better to enhance simple double damage and free myself from clicking focus^^ yep I'm lazy
And also I have arcane surge from flame dash link, so it's better to enhance more cast speed
Was thinking about Empower gem, but have no idea instead of which one to place it :)

Also, I found that it's way more comfortable for me to use "increased area of effect" even on bosses, so I can do damage from safe range in some situations.
I don't see really huge damage boost with concentrated gem but aoe becomes too tiny.

* Normally I use
"
this boots, Goldwyrm on character for burials farm^^

ty for feedback, im glad you are doing great! :)

Sure, you can go without focus and take plain double damage.
Conc. effect gives a lot of damage.
"

Conc. effect gives a lot of damage.

True. Incinerate tooltip says,
Spoiler

I mean in practice bosses die so fast for me I can't even notice the difference :D

A newbie question to experienced players

I have an idea to enchant this instead of spell damage and non-chaos as extra chaos.
In view of me using The Eternity Shroud, which gives 5% of Elemental damage as extra chaos per shaper item. I'm using 6 shaper items atm (30% I guess) and will change two more, so it will be 8 (40%).
Spoiler

Do I understand correctly that "spell damage" doesn't count as elemental and "fire damage" counts?

If so, won't it give more damage than the first enchant?

Need help :)
Homo homini lupus est.
Last edited by Sye on Jul 9, 2019, 11:23:44 AM
"
Sye wrote:

A newbie question to experienced players

I have an idea to enchant this instead of spell damage and non-chaos as extra chaos.
In view of me using The Eternity Shroud, which gives 5% of Elemental damage as extra chaos per shaper item. I'm using 6 shaper items atm (30% I guess) and will change two more, so it will be 8 (40%).
Spoiler

Do I understand correctly that "spell damage" doesn't count as elemental and "fire damage" counts?

If so, won't it give more damage than the first enchant?

Need help :)

Spell damage increases Incinerate damage which gives fire damage, basically its the same thing, just with hybrid mod you will have some extra chaos.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 9, 2019, 11:43:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info