Fix your broken game....

"
binoculars wrote:

That's quite funny considering I've never logged into this site until well after flashback started. And yeah, I've worked on computers and threw out some technical terms that obviously flew well over your head. Not once did I state that I'm better than anyone, kid. But, here you go again with the same bullshit "if it's not happening to me blah blah blah". The console bug report forum is littered with people with the same issues. Just stop replying to people, you're full of shit.

And btw, genius... gaming consoles are built with ram, hard drives, motherboards etc etc.. name a computer that doesn't have those parts

Except for you're coming in with the same conceded bullshit, saying smug stuff like "Utterly dissapointed with PS4" exactly like stern was, you're clearly stern. And you just proved my point with that last statement, YOU were saying they were different.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
binoculars wrote:

That's quite funny considering I've never logged into this site until well after flashback started. And yeah, I've worked on computers and threw out some technical terms that obviously flew well over your head. Not once did I state that I'm better than anyone, kid. But, here you go again with the same bullshit "if it's not happening to me blah blah blah". The console bug report forum is littered with people with the same issues. Just stop replying to people, you're full of shit.

And btw, genius... gaming consoles are built with ram, hard drives, motherboards etc etc.. name a computer that doesn't have those parts

Except for you're coming in with the same conceded bullshit, saying smug stuff like "Utterly dissapointed with PS4" exactly like stern was, you're clearly stern. And you just proved my point with that last statement, YOU were saying they were different.

Rofl man you're either ignorant or just plain stupid. Since you cant fix stupid, let's try to fix your ignorance. #1..its conceited. #2. I am extremely disappointed in this game because of what it can be. It's called a personal opinion dipshit. #3.. computers and consoles may be built with some of the same parts but THEY DONT FUNCTION THE SAME. Fucking moron

And you're a self proclaimed cable tech? Lol I wouldn't let you operate a shovel to dig a trench. That's probably too complicated for you.
Last edited by binoculars on Jun 4, 2019, 3:23:23 AM
So yeah, you're basically saying you're a "conceited" liar, who doesn't know a thing about how computers work. They definitely function the same way. "But I can clearly see this is different by looking at it" you say. You tried a Linux once and gave up attempting to figure it out, and then got a mac, and now you're above everyone else's computer knowledge because you don't run "winblows". You've made that pretty clear.

Edit: Learn to read jackass, I called you an ex cable company employee. Stop calling it a cable tech, they attach wires to boxes.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Jun 4, 2019, 3:30:47 AM
"
So yeah, you're basically saying you're a "conceited" liar, who doesn't know a thing about how computers work. They definitely function the same way. "But I can clearly see this is different by looking at it" you say. You tried a Linux once and gave up attempting to figure it out, and then got a mac, and now you're above everyone else's computer knowledge because you don't run "winblows". You've made that pretty clear.

Edit: Learn to read jackass, I called you an ex cable company employee. Stop calling it a cable tech, they attach wires to boxes.

Lol okay so it's stupidity then. Good to know. Consoles function the same as computers. Rofl goodnight moron.

To clear a few things, I worked for a bit BUILDING computers for a friend. I'm a life-long construction worker and helped a friend start up his business. And I would love to hear you discredit a cable technicians job to their face.. I really would.
Last edited by binoculars on Jun 4, 2019, 3:41:46 AM
"
binoculars wrote:
And I would love to hear you discredit a cable technicians job to their face.. I really would.

HA! If only you knew how easily I could do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info