[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

The skill certainly LOOKS neat. How's the speed vs the Legion crew? My last two builds weren't exactly Supermarket Sweep champions, if you know what I mean.
Hey, thanks for sharing the build - it's really great. Having a blast so far!

Since you didn't mention any uniques besides the rings (well, SSF I know but sometimes you do get lucky) I figured I'd report my experiences so far. In Act 7 you can farm Div-Cards for two pretty interesting uniques for this build (or you get lucky and get the shield from an incubator this league *cough*):

Death's Hand (Demoness Card in the Northern Forest)
Broken Faith (Mercenary Card at the Broken Bridge)

Especially the Scepter gives a really neat damage boost, as crits (even before fully speccing into it) are pretty regular - and the 30% Physical to Chaos conversion you get from Unholy Might is quite substantial. It is a neat alternative if you just can't get your hands on even a half decent rare scepter.

Broken Faith gives up to 10% Phys to Chaos with added leech. Granted no life but that is about the only thing missing on the shield. With just the shield itself the proccs for Unholy Might are decently consistent. With the Spellblock from the your tree and the block chance on the shield it's not too bad.

I had some luck and got my hands on a Gifts from Above Ring (5% Block) and specced into the Arcane Swiftness node - Total: 37% Attack and 10% Spellblock.

Both the shield and sceptre together are surprisingly strong - especially early on - despite being rarely used (decent budget choices outside of SSF I recon), as you can reliably convert 35-40% Phys to Chaos with 0.4% of that damage leeched as life.
"
JoeODanger wrote:
The skill certainly LOOKS neat. How's the speed vs the Legion crew? My last two builds weren't exactly Supermarket Sweep champions, if you know what I mean.

In terms of clearing - terrible. The one saving grace is that all the rares are typically located in a clump on either end - you can charge up a level 20 beam and kill like 5 rares in a single hit when the time elapses which is pretty good.

"

Death's Hand (Demoness Card in the Northern Forest)
Broken Faith (Mercenary Card at the Broken Bridge)

No offence but those are both pretty awful for the build & outclassed by any mediocre rares.

If you want an idea of uniques to use for divine ire check poe.ninja https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Divine-Ire

If you didn't know poe ninja lists most used items/supports for skills in builds etc, pretty invaluable if you're not sure what's good.
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
Hello, does elemental damage in a weapon increase the damage of Divine ire? or does it have to be damage to spells?
"
BRUXAOSK8 wrote:
Hello, does elemental damage in a weapon increase the damage of Divine ire? or does it have to be damage to spells?

Yes.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
"
Ludak021 wrote:
"
BRUXAOSK8 wrote:

Yes.

Yes??
Stumbled on this build while searching Improvements for my "own" Divine Ire Build, stole some ideas here, thanks for that (zeekin per example for giving tip buying cheap jewels, thanks mate)

ripping thru t16 and shaper so far, but uber elder is still a hard bummer, didnt slay him yet...

anyone have similar experiences? or maybe some good tips?

im playing CI ES and dont wanna change it so far bcs of cheap crafting reasons this league =)

so long mates, good dropluck all

edit: @ Lilyliciously, you wrote in your gear section for this build, a shaper shield would be best, which shaper affix you mean then?
Last edited by Monsmons on Jun 23, 2019, 4:43:38 PM
"
Monsmons wrote:
Stumbled on this build while searching Improvements for my "own" Divine Ire Build, stole some ideas here, thanks for that (zeekin per example for giving tip buying cheap jewels, thanks mate)

ripping thru t16 and shaper so far, but uber elder is still a hard bummer, didnt slay him yet...

anyone have similar experiences? or maybe some good tips?

im playing CI ES and dont wanna change it so far bcs of cheap crafting reasons this league =)

so long mates, good dropluck all

edit: @ Lilyliciously, you wrote in your gear section for this build, a shaper shield would be best, which shaper affix you mean then?

Haven't gotten around to trying uber elder since he's such a pain in the ass to spawn, have you tried him?

Had a look at your build on PoB and your dps looks kind of low to me, especially your crit chance/multiplier % is really low for a crit build. For a inq build that relies on crits I'd suggest trying to get that up.
Maybe consider voidbringer unique gloves for crit% or using a level 1 precision aura for free crit% chance? (level 1 precision aura reserves 22 mana and gives 40% crit chance bonus, easy crit % if you can spare the mana cost).

My build is hybrid like OP's so my itemisation is completely different than a pure ES build, but my lvl20 beam is sitting on about 2.4 mill shaper damage that might give you some ideas about itemisation for increasing DPS (if that's what's lacking?) https://pastebin.com/mHeTuLQ1

I recorded my 1st chimera/shaper kill if you're interested in how it plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eamUML7ciVE
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
Last edited by Zeekin on Jun 24, 2019, 1:10:00 AM
where to put the 3 skill points now that the mana nobes behind mom are gone?
Last edited by xbanx17 on Jun 24, 2019, 10:13:43 AM
"

Haven't gotten around to trying uber elder since he's such a pain in the ass to spawn, have you tried him?

Had a look at your build on PoB and your dps looks kind of low to me, especially your crit chance/multiplier % is really low for a crit build. For a inq build that relies on crits I'd suggest trying to get that up.
Maybe consider voidbringer unique gloves for crit% or using a level 1 precision aura for free crit% chance? (level 1 precision aura reserves 22 mana and gives 40% crit chance bonus, easy crit % if you can spare the mana cost).

My build is hybrid like OP's so my itemisation is completely different than a pure ES build, but my lvl20 beam is sitting on about 2.4 mill shaper damage that might give you some ideas about itemisation for increasing DPS (if that's what's lacking?) https://pastebin.com/mHeTuLQ1

I recorded my 1st chimera/shaper kill if you're interested in how it plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eamUML7ciVE

yes i tried him, got them to 50% Life at my last Portal, so i consider it a fail =)

Your suggest with the gloves and the aura arte pretty glorious mate, i think i can handle the increase manacost (bought a Watchers eye with clarity mod), i will try that out soon, also i could use another defensive layer with cast on dmg taken maybe.

only bummer is that i need to salvage my lightning trap, but that should be less a problem, i never fell in love with it...

i will keep you updated bois

edit: and gratz on your insane currency gainz in your vid mate ^^
Last edited by Monsmons on Jun 24, 2019, 3:06:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info