[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
Changed our weapon goals. Herald of Ash covers the niche that the shaped mace provided, which I didn't realize until I got my hands on one. A Tacati weapon or a shaped scepter will work better.

Do you think it's realistic to get the Scepter with the mods you listed in the guide? Double Shaper prefix seems out of reach to me.

In SSF? With lots of crafting and luck, sure. Tacati's will probably drop first though, if you aim for the poison room.

What about this weapon? Will be ok ? Guy who sell it, sell it on poe trade without strenght, I think he exalted slam it, but sell it for same price XD
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx wrote:

What about this weapon? Will be ok ? Guy who sell it, sell it on poe trade without strenght, I think he exalted slam it, but sell it for same price XD

That weapon will do fantastically. The three strongest stats for us is non-chaos as chaos, elemental as chaos, and phys as lightning. Use it!
Hey this is my second league so far and I'm loving your build.
I got a few questions: you mention we can also use a staff, what would the difference be if I choose to do it.
And also, I'm playing softcore trade league, what are some uniques I could be looking for.
Sorry if it's been answered before and thanks for the build
"
GUIGALAU wrote:
Hey this is my second league so far and I'm loving your build.
I got a few questions: you mention we can also use a staff, what would the difference be if I choose to do it.
And also, I'm playing softcore trade league, what are some uniques I could be looking for.
Sorry if it's been answered before and thanks for the build

Rainbowstride can work for boots. Honestly though, rares are better than uniques for this build.

Regarding a staff, it'd be less tanky, but have higher damage. It'd allow you to use a +2 lightning gem staff with nice extra damage stuff. You could then put holy flame totem in a 6L chest for even more damage. You'd trade in a fair bit of survivability though, so I strongly prefer not using a staff.
"
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
Changed our weapon goals. Herald of Ash covers the niche that the shaped mace provided, which I didn't realize until I got my hands on one. A Tacati weapon or a shaped scepter will work better.

Do you think it's realistic to get the Scepter with the mods you listed in the guide? Double Shaper prefix seems out of reach to me.

tbh id go for 1 shaper prefix and 1 shaper suffix and anything else that happens to get damage

I got this with 8 chaos rerolls

didn't have the craft when I made it... so getting that craft from someone cost me more than the base/rolling

might be near time for me to try and get a new one
Hey I was wondering what I should prioritize upgrading at this point, if at all. I know I need a 6l staff and a better one with +2 to lightning gems. Maybe a better chest and finish up with the quality and level 21 gems. I'm considering just farming with this character to create a bossing one. I can do t16 maps comfortably and have around 850k dps.
"
Waíseheill wrote:
Hey I was wondering what I should prioritize upgrading at this point, if at all. I know I need a 6l staff and a better one with +2 to lightning gems. Maybe a better chest and finish up with the quality and level 21 gems. I'm considering just farming with this character to create a bossing one. I can do t16 maps comfortably and have around 850k dps.

Your staff is pretty great as it is, but getting +2 lightning without sacrificing any of the good stats would be even better. Other than that, your gear looks pretty good!
What about ur DMG guys ? i saw one guy and he got 5 776 583 dmg on skill .. how its posible reach this point ?
"
freakz1337 wrote:
What about ur DMG guys ? i saw one guy and he got 5 776 583 dmg on skill .. how its posible reach this point ?

Not entirely sure what you're asking. PoB damage? Tooltip damage? Something else?

Does this guy have tankiness? What sacrifices does he make for the high damage, if it is that high?
Last edited by Lilyliciously on Mar 29, 2019, 1:17:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info