[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
CapnHarland wrote:
Even though this is HC and SSF, can I still use this on just the basic synthesis?

Definitely! Despite being made with HC and SSF in mind, it has quite potent damage. Being in tradeleague would allow you to easily acquire the listed gear too, even if that's a bit harder than just listing uniques to buy considering we want specific mods on rare items.
"
CapnHarland wrote:
Even though this is HC and SSF, can I still use this on just the basic synthesis?

check my profile, if u like. the character "GrillEm" is a MoM/EB Staff based variant with great damage an good survivabilty (5k life 2.5k es). very fun for sc trade league.
it combos an elder ring with warlods mark on hit with the mark of the shaper ring.
kinda like one if mathils starter builds
What do u guys think if this staff?

"
ThirdEy3 wrote:

i want it - now
"
ThirdEy3 wrote:

It's pretty decent.
Changed our weapon goals. Herald of Ash covers the niche that the shaped mace provided, which I didn't realize until I got my hands on one. A Tacati weapon or a shaped scepter will work better.
Lily,

I have been trying to get Path of Leveling to work for the last couple days, but it seems lots of people are getting a java runtime error.

Any chance you have a Gem leveling guide?

I have been using Wave of Conviction, and I am enjoying it. I would like to know what Gems to be looking to add to it for links, and what skills, in addition, I should be adding.

I appreciate your help so far.
"
Arkaon wrote:
Lily,

I have been trying to get Path of Leveling to work for the last couple days, but it seems lots of people are getting a java runtime error.

I have been using Wave of Conviction, and I am enjoying it. I would like to know what Gems to be looking to add to it for links, and what skills, in addition, I should be adding.

It's very simple really. At level 28, switch to what's in the main guide. Until then, just use whatever. Wave of Conviction + Arcane Surge + Added Lightning works fine until then, maybe with controlled destruction, and/or a storm brand to help. Holy Flame Totem also works wonders.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
Arkaon wrote:
Lily,

It's very simple really. At level 28, switch to what's in the main guide. Until then, just use whatever. Wave of Conviction + Arcane Surge + Added Lightning works fine until then, maybe with controlled destruction, and/or a storm brand to help. Holy Flame Totem also works wonders.

You rock. Ty.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
Changed our weapon goals. Herald of Ash covers the niche that the shaped mace provided, which I didn't realize until I got my hands on one. A Tacati weapon or a shaped scepter will work better.

Do you think it's realistic to get the Scepter with the mods you listed in the guide? Double Shaper prefix seems out of reach to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info