[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
Xelnarox wrote:
What do you think of using Surgebinders? I've replaced increased crit for power charge support on DI 6 link and it's fun.

Also, what about Unholy Might? Shouldn't we seek to take more advantage of it, provided we have enough defenses? Plus onslaught! The 5% chance to buff enemies is not a big drawback because every pack dies instantly.

Surgebinders is an interesting choice, though I'd recommend against it due to lack of ES and reliance on lots of charges to make it powerful. Going power charge on crit in DI does give us a reliable way of generating them, but it creates windup time on bosses while providing equivalent damage to increased criticals.

Onslaught and Unholy Might are both interesting buffs for us. That said, I'm not sure I want to spend the entire amulet slot to get them. I'd rather have more life/ES/resists/other gain extra things from a shaped or elder amulet than Extractor Mentis.
Hello Lily!

I am going to be using this build for my very first HC SSF character!

With that being said, do you have a leveling guide for what gems, and gear to be on the lookout for?
Thanks for the socket trick, I forgot that was a thing lol.

Do you think it's worth it to flip the herald of ash to 20q or try to vaal it for 21/0?

Also, the holy flame totem doesn't seem to be doing anything for me so far, I pretty much two shot bosses up until tier 10 so far.. Thinking about dropping it for some power charge on crit setup, unsure.
Maybe a dumb question:

How do I sustain my ES while BR is active?
Should I get some energy leech nodes like these three?

Ethereal Feast

Or am I missing something here?

Btw I got this sceptre from Atziri (from my very first kill :P):

Is this viable for the build (almost perfect rolls)?

Thanks in advance. Loving the build! :)
Last edited by Evixious on Mar 25, 2019, 9:37:14 PM
Just vaaled 7 divine ires and not a single one made it rip
Your build feels amazing, i've capped res pretty easy since i'm on softcore question is now any unique chest that i could use? or just straight better to go with your recommendation life+es?
I'm planning on making a build similar to this as my 2nd character this season. EB/mom life. I was thinking about using a devouring diadem. 3 aura helmet. Zealotry. HOA and hatred. Also planning on a Cerberus limb/magna eclipses shield ( not optimal but looks like good QOL).

Im wondering why do you skip most channel damage nodes and no jewel slots ? Also why the holy flame totem ? Is it because of the curse immunity ? What do you think of purifying flames it seems it would synergize pretty well with most of our gear and would work well with unleash. Or cascade if you want to spread consecrated ground
"
Arkaon wrote:
Hello Lily!

I am going to be using this build for my very first HC SSF character!

With that being said, do you have a leveling guide for what gems, and gear to be on the lookout for?

In the leveling section you’ll find gems to look for while leveling. I highly recommend getting Path of Leveling though, it’s a fantastic tool and I’ve got a pastebin for it in the leveling section.
"
Silverpion wrote:

Do you think it's worth it to flip the herald of ash to 20q or try to vaal it for 21/0?

Also, the holy flame totem doesn't seem to be doing anything for me so far, I pretty much two shot bosses up until tier 10 so far.. Thinking about dropping it for some power charge on crit setup, unsure.

Neither option is particularly powerful. Fire damage affects a small portion of our damage.

Holy flame totem is an effective way to get DPS without relying on yourself standing still. It also acts as a non taunting decoy, distracting enemies. Power charge on crit is less potent when you have a lot of crit chance already, the flame totem gets us more overall DPS. That said, it’s most useful on very late bosses, the damage from divine ire is enough up to red maps.
"
Silverpion wrote:

Neither option is particularly powerful. Fire damage affects a small portion of our damage.

Holy flame totem is an effective way to get DPS without relying on yourself standing still. It also acts as a non taunting decoy, distracting enemies. Power charge on crit is less potent when you have a lot of crit chance already, the flame totem gets us more overall DPS. That said, it’s most useful on very late bosses, the damage from divine ire is enough up to red maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info