[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
rhonie33 wrote:
I was going your build first later changed the mathil's now im back here because i have problems about surviving. If you have time can you see my char. i couldnt figured out whats wrong rn 4k hp 2.2k es eb mom.Thank you. Have 76k tooltip dmg on divine ire. I barely finish the uber lab btw it was so hard i died last boss 4 times.

I've taken a look at your character. First off, let me just ask.. is that a 6L +2 lightning gems Tacati's staff? Because that's what it looks like, which is just dirty. I think you have a useless cast while channeling in it though?

With 4k/2.2k eHP, you should be doing decently on tankyness. Unfortunately, the most likely answer is that you need to get hit less. I know that's one of the least useful pieces of advice you can give, but unfortunately that's all I can really think of. For me, when I do Uber Lab, each phase only lasts a very short amount of time. When I don't immediately kill the boss, I use flame dash a lot to reposition and avoid damage.
"
Silverpion wrote:
"
rhonie33 wrote:
I was going your build first later changed the mathil's now im back here because i have problems about surviving. If you have time can you see my char. i couldnt figured out whats wrong rn 4k hp 2.2k es eb mom.Thank you. Have 76k tooltip dmg on divine ire. I barely finish the uber lab btw it was so hard i died last boss 4 times.

I'd probably just drop eb. It feels very meh because es equipment upgrades barely improve your survivability. If you drop EB you now have 4k hp, 2k es plus the mana for mom.

Which auras should i use i have zeal for watchers eye just with zeal am i strong i dunno it feels like with 5k hp i can survive but i dont think i reach that point with 89 level.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
rhonie33 wrote:

I've taken a look at your character. First off, let me just ask.. is that a 6L +2 lightning gems Tacati's staff? Because that's what it looks like, which is just dirty. I think you have a useless cast while channeling in it though?

With 4k/2.2k eHP, you should be doing decently on tankyness. Unfortunately, the most likely answer is that you need to get hit less. I know that's one of the least useful pieces of advice you can give, but unfortunately that's all I can really think of. For me, when I do Uber Lab, each phase only lasts a very short amount of time. When I don't immediately kill the boss, I use flame dash a lot to reposition and avoid damage.

You are right its not chanelling. So i confused with gems lol. I get it now that was so bad from me. :D
Thanks man. i mistake when i change wawe of conviction to just divine ire. But i will change the build to yours.
Last edited by rhonie33 on Mar 24, 2019, 7:41:15 PM
Why are you using psy to light for holy flame totem isnt added fire dmg better? Just asking and trying to learn.
Hi all this time i had a potato PC and i got a new one! For a long time i wanna kill uber elder. I'm wondering if it's gonna be a good starter for me for end game bossing?

Very good build btw nice detail. :)
"
rhonie33 wrote:
Why are you using psy to light for holy flame totem isnt added fire dmg better? Just asking and trying to learn.

We're playing both Divine Ire and Holy Flame Totem as phys conversion spells. Added fire adds 44% phys as fire. Phys to lightning adds 29% phys as extra lightning, and converts the remaining physical damage of holy flame totem to lightning. This means that 50% is not just scaled by physical damage, but also elemental damage. Leaving that 50% as physical is not good for our damage.
"
rhonie33 wrote:
Which auras should i use i have zeal for watchers eye just with zeal am i strong i dunno it feels like with 5k hp i can survive but i dont think i reach that point with 89 level.

The thing about the auras with EB is that while it does improve our damage, we have great damage without it and far more tankiness. My current character, without extremely good gear, has 5k life, 2k mana, and 2k ES. That's about 9k eHP. At the same time, I have good enough damage to kill T10 map bosses in just a few hits.
"
shinylikeyou wrote:
Hi all this time i had a potato PC and i got a new one! For a long time i wanna kill uber elder. I'm wondering if it's gonna be a good starter for me for end game bossing?

The build has high damage with decent mobility and tankyness. I think this should work just fine for end game bossing. I'm working on filling out my atlas myself, and I'm a bit busy with life in general, so I haven't gotten to shaper/uber elder/etc yet. I farmed regular Atziri without breaking a sweat (don't hit the reflect clone! Even a single zap brought me down to almost dead in the kill video I have), and uber lab goes quickly and painlessly.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
shinylikeyou wrote:

The build has high damage with decent mobility and tankyness. I think this should work just fine for end game bossing. I'm working on filling out my atlas myself, and I'm a bit busy with life in general, so I haven't gotten to shaper/uber elder/etc yet. I farmed regular Atziri without breaking a sweat (don't hit the reflect clone! Even a single zap brought me down to almost dead in the kill video I have), and uber lab goes quickly and painlessly.

Thanks for the info i'm gonna start working on it. After all if there's damage and some tankyness for mistakes the rest are pure mechanics.
What do you think of using Surgebinders? I've replaced increased crit for power charge support on DI 6 link and it's fun.

Also, what about Unholy Might? Shouldn't we seek to take more advantage of it, provided we have enough defenses? Plus onslaught! The 5% chance to buff enemies is not a big drawback because every pack dies instantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info