[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

Would Wave of Conviction be viable choice over Divine Ire with the same tree or would it require much more tweaking?
"
b3nque wrote:
Would Wave of Conviction be viable choice over Divine Ire with the same tree or would it require much more tweaking?

I'd expect you'd need a different tree.
No Aura used? And why you talk about ES leech gem and dont use it in your gem setup? (blood rage)
"
Japan wrote:
No Aura used? And why you talk about ES leech gem and dont use it in your gem setup? (blood rage)

Just Herald of Ash. I'd missed the reference to the ES leech gem in there when I removed the gem, fixed in the latest version.
Why have you dropped the ES leech nodes? Is it no longer required? I really enjoy playing your build by the way, thanks for the idea
"
homie1984 wrote:
Why have you dropped the ES leech nodes? Is it no longer required? I really enjoy playing your build by the way, thanks for the idea

We don't benefit a ton by stacking ES leech. Those points have been reallocated to other things.
Hello! Really looking forward to trying your build but your Path of Leveling Pastebin says it's been removed and I'd love to level with it! Any way you can re-upload it? Thanks :)
Have i missed how this build generates endurance charges? i can see that you use Immortal call, but do you do it with zero charges?
"
Deese1127 wrote:
Hello! Really looking forward to trying your build but your Path of Leveling Pastebin says it's been removed and I'd love to level with it! Any way you can re-upload it? Thanks :)

THANK YOU! This explains why my path of leveling builds keep breaking. It seems Path of Leveling creates pastebins that expire after 24h. I've moved the paste into another with no expiry.
"
Tritium wrote:
Have i missed how this build generates endurance charges? i can see that you use Immortal call, but do you do it with zero charges?

The reason we use Immortal Call is to prevent large bursts of damage. A prime example is a pack of porcupines hitting you with 9999 spines in the span of 0.3 seconds. For this purpose, Immortal Call without endurance charges is more than sufficient. It's merely meant to prevent damage in a very short timespan, to avoid oneshots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info