[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

"
Nin_tu1977 wrote:
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
Guide updated with a EB-MoM variant and a Path of Leveling pastebin.

We don't generate frenzy charges on this variant, or I'm missing something?
If not we need to uncheck it in the configuration.

Noticed that myself. With a bit of rerouting we can get ice bite with herald of ice, returning our frenzy charges.
I just stumbled upon the Intuitive Leap jewel. Any ideas on how it could be integrated into the build?
"
I just stumbled upon the Intuitive Leap jewel. Any ideas on how it could be integrated into the build?

You could grab Overcharged on the right side of witch.
I am playing HC and really enjoying the build. However, I cannot understand why you would need two call of the brotherhood?

You basically trade two powerful ring slots just so you can chill enemies (hypothermia) and shatter corpses? The trade-off doesnt seem to make sense. I checked PoB the damage difference between 2 of the Rings and none is like 2% ... what am I missing? How much is damage increased with two rings?
I am playing HC and really enjoying the build. However, I cannot understand why you would need two call of the brotherhood?

You basically trade two powerful ring slots just so you can chill enemies (hypothermia) and shatter corpses? The trade-off doesnt seem to make sense. I checked PoB the damage difference between 2 of the Rings and none is like 2% ... what am I missing? How much is damage increased with two rings?

"
clawface wrote:

I think you posted three times.

You are of course completely correct, we don't get the rings for damage. We get them for safety. Chill, freeze, and most importantly shatter, are all some of the most potent defensive measures in the game. If the enemy can't move, they can't hurt you. If the corpse disappears, it can't explode in your face or send needles into you.

If you want to opt out of using the rings, that's entirely up to you. It's a lovely way to increase our defenses though.
If we were to run this build with uniques, which ones would you suggest using? Price doesnt matter to me.
"
Lafrio wrote:
If we were to run this build with uniques, which ones would you suggest using? Price doesnt matter to me.

Atziri's Promise is a nobrainer. Taste of Hate could work well too. Thing is, shaper rares are probably going to work better than uniques. The Duskdawn or Disintegrator staffs are good, but you'd need to adjust the passive tree. The Eternity Shroud is an option for a body armour. Incandescent Heart could work well too.
Build is good, but mediocore DMG... utill you get the helm enchant. The 40% DMG ench is OP imo. It takes you from running T5-T8 maps to killing Elder/Shaper in less than 1 minute.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info