[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

"
VicTiiimZz wrote:
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

Whirling blade to move around, golem in cast on damage taken, steelskin on cast when damage taken,you have have to cast 5 brands in beginging of a map, then you refresh it with brand recall every 4-5 seconds. And decoy totem for bosses/ hard packs of yellow mobs. Whirling blade, brand recalls, totem and potions will be all you need.

Sounds like something my brain can manage xD does this also count for endgame
bosses "A8 Sirus"?
im level 84 bad build... realy bad.
"
BICHOVERDE wrote:

I am guessing you're not doing enough damage.
Imo your weapons are really bad.. no crit chance for spells, no lightning damage to spells which are really imporant. I am level 67 and I have better weapon than you with desirable mods(somewhat, still long way to go)

Get better weapons you'll see massive increase in damage and clearspeed.

P.S : Try not to outright bash a build when you didn't even follow it properly(weapons section states the desirable mods)

Last edited by krazydude on Mar 29, 2020, 4:20:20 AM
good build. i like turtles
"
krazydude wrote:
"
BICHOVERDE wrote:

Imo your weapons are really bad.. no crit chance for spells, no lightning damage to spells which are really imporant. I am level 67 and I have better weapon than you with desirable mods(somewhat, still long way to go)

P.S : Try not to outright bash a build when you didn't even follow it properly(weapons section states the desirable mods)

https://pastebin.com/fbfSHeWb this weapons are bad?
"
BICHOVERDE wrote:
"
krazydude wrote:
"
BICHOVERDE wrote:

https://pastebin.com/fbfSHeWb this weapons are bad?

As I said your weapon doesn't have "%increased critical strike chance for spells" and "adds # - # lightning damage to spells". Your weapon slots could use some improvement imo
Hello, first of all thank you for putting time in this build.
It's much better than what I was using before, but I still struggle a lot in red maps at level 82, and I have hard time trying to make this build work out, as I don't see any way of increasing my damage output significantly ( I can kill red map bosses, it just takes a long time, usally a few minutes). As such I really don't see how I would ever be able to take on end game bosses for example.

I know you probably have other things to do, but would you consider giving a few directions to make the build work for me ? It doesn't seem to me like my gear is much different from what you used for your uber elder kill, but the difference in dps is increadible.

Thanks again for the build !
Hello
I am not completely new to poe, I always started with poe again and again and again ......
now i am level 50 and act 6.
Now I have the problem that I can hardly follow the guide, because my English is not good I use the google translator.
I do not know how I should link the gems witer and I feel like I am doing bad damage, I hope that you can help me.
point 3 gems and left, is absolutely not understandable for me.
ps i only play on ps4
Been following this build for 3.10
Have the following gear

All of them were cheap and I'm currently farming maps for currency. I guess any further improvement to my current gear requires a lot of currency. Also I didn't go Mind Over Matter and instead used the points for Cluster jewel tree. The build can clear maps just fine but it's the league mechanic that is difficult I guess.. seems like most people in general with any build are struggling with the Deliriums. Nice build though it feels difficult pressing a lot of buttons(Flasks, shield charge, brand recall, recasting storm brand when necessary) XD

Any suggestions on what to upgrade next as the top priority are welcome!
"
krazydude wrote:
Been following this build for 3.10
Have the following gear

All of them were cheap and I'm currently farming maps for currency. I guess any further improvement to my current gear requires a lot of currency. Also I didn't go Mind Over Matter and instead used the points for Cluster jewel tree. The build can clear maps just fine but it's the league mechanic that is difficult I guess.. seems like most people in general with any build are struggling with the Deliriums. Nice build though it feels difficult pressing a lot of buttons(Flasks, shield charge, brand recall, recasting storm brand when necessary) XD

Any suggestions on what to upgrade next as the top priority are welcome!

Not to be offensive, but: Did you really lecture BICHOVERDE on how bad his (quite good, tbh) weapon is while asking for upgrade choices on your character (which has stuff all over the place?)

Your Amulet is allocating a passive that you actually specced into, you're using Added Cold Damage Support without Hypothermia, running Clarity without even using Archmage (what are you spending any reasonable amount of Mana on?).

Don't take this too seriously, I just think if you criticize someones gear choices you should atleast get your own checked first before asking for help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info