The Joy of SSF AKA having tens of exalts worth of items rotting in your stash

"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
"
codetaku wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Obligatory:

The most impressive thing about that to me is that you never brought a character to standard with that mirror to experience what actual endgame builds can feel like? :P At least with Laurel, it appears they play enough to farm more or less any items/div cards they need for whatever build they're interested in.

I`m not farming. Stop trying to make me look like a nerd. I just had an absurd luck that`s all.

You got 36 challenges in SSF, you're definitely a nerd regardless of whether I was wrong about you farming.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
Do i look like those no life streamers?

Don't ask a question if you don't want to hear the answer.

Because yeah, you totally do.

"
LaurelWreaths wrote:

But it was also to encourage ppl to go ssf and show them u can get awesome drops

Then maybe next time don't use a title like 'tens of exalts worth of items rotting in your stash'. That doesn't sound encouraging. It sounds arrogant and boastful.

it`s not arrogant. To be fair it`s a bit frustrating i can`t sell all that stuff that i will never use cuz no way i`m getting a 2nd void battery, biscos is and always was lame and i`m not a big fan of 2handers anyway. I would literally trade all that for a Intuitive Leap and a Golden Rule xD

Also what`s the deal with 36 challenges? Except for 400 atlas objectives and endgame grinds everything pretty much completes by itself. I mean yeah, I don`t have a life cuz it`s winter and i ain`t going out but i don`t actually LOOK like that. :( I'M PRETTY!!!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Obligatory:

Second-class poe gamer
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Obligatory:

Damn, Shags! Can you believe it yourself?
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info