The Joy of SSF AKA having tens of exalts worth of items rotting in your stash

Obligatory:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Obligatory:

The most impressive thing about that to me is that you never brought a character to standard with that mirror to experience what actual endgame builds can feel like? :P At least with Laurel, it appears they play enough to farm more or less any items/div cards they need for whatever build they're interested in.
"
codetaku wrote:
"
do items like these drop frequently in SSf? in normal league i never had anything of value drop,is SSF this good for drops or this guy is just lucky?

You need to spend more time playing the game.

Chances are, Laurel has spent like 10x as much time as you this league.

i have a higher level char than him in this league but sure,i guess he played more,i dont play much but still it would be nice if something worthy would drop once in a while. i never had anything good drop and i mean never not just this league,i dont know why someone needs to play 12 hours a day just to get a good drop,i will try SSF next league see how that goes.
"
codetaku wrote:
"
do items like these drop frequently in SSf? in normal league i never had anything of value drop,is SSF this good for drops or this guy is just lucky?

You need to spend more time playing the game.

Chances are, Laurel has spent like 10x as much time as you this league. In regular betrayal, I've gotten about 70ex just in high-value-item drops, and if I was doing any sort of targeted item farming I could've gotten about half of the items linked in the OP. But instead I just lazily play the game however.

Also, honestly laurel, I'm more impressed by that watcher's eye in SSF than headhunter. Farming the div cards for HH is obviously a very time-consuming endeavor even if you also farmed+used div scarabs, but the RNG to get an eye with the two best hatred mods is... crazy. On top of all of the other stuff you've farmed.

Farming a HH? Do i look like those no life streamers? Every time i try to "farm" something after 10 maps i get bored. That was just a lucky heirloom behind a fractured wall in delve.
"
codetaku wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Obligatory:

The most impressive thing about that to me is that you never brought a character to standard with that mirror to experience what actual endgame builds can feel like? :P At least with Laurel, it appears they play enough to farm more or less any items/div cards they need for whatever build they're interested in.

I`m not farming. Stop trying to make me look like a nerd. I just had an absurd luck that`s all.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Obligatory:

Judging by 12 challenges u got that mirror what .. before u even hit maps? xD
"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Obligatory:

its in standard..he got it like 2 leagues ago he just likes to link it whenever he can Xd
"
"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Obligatory:

its in standard..he got it like 2 leagues ago he just likes to link it whenever he can Xd

oh i see. Anyway, you should definitely try ssf. You actually get to use currency (6link by yourself, slam exalts master craft) unlike the Sell fuse for chaos that you sell for exalts that you buy what you need with route in trade league. Also you will always make builds you never thought of simply cuz u got an interesting uber lab enchant, or found some build enabling unique. Hence, i even made a build twice because i had a really good rare jewel for it.
Got it off a white mob in an unimproved room of the temple during incursion.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Got it off a white mob in an unimproved room of the temple during incursion.

not uh
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info