The Joy of SSF AKA having tens of exalts worth of items rotting in your stash

Last edited by LaurelWreaths on Jan 29, 2019, 9:50:56 AM
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2019, 5:37:06 AM
Did you play EVERY build this league?
Second-class poe gamer
"Yo guys look at my SSF items! Be impressed please!"
Not sure what your point is (other than showoff of course).

You can just transfer them to a tradeleague if you want.
Also items will rot in the stash in the tradeleague as well if you don't trade them or use them.

Nice items though.
"
golan4840 wrote:
"Yo guys look at my SSF items! Be impressed please!"

If i wanted to impress I just would`ve linked
do items like these drop frequently in SSf? in normal league i never had anything of value drop,is SSF this good for drops or this guy is just lucky?
"
do items like these drop frequently in SSf? in normal league i never had anything of value drop,is SSF this good for drops or this guy is just lucky?

Well drops are the same as far as i know. I did get lucky many times.

1st and 2nd shaper got Starforge and Dying Sun
out of 8 uber elders 6 dropped jewel - one of which is worth 40-50ex apparently
HH dropped in a Heriloom behind a fractured wall

The irony is that i don`t even use most of the stuff i linked and they just occupy stash space. xD

But it was also to encourage ppl to go ssf and show them u can get awesome drops
"
pr13st wrote:
Did you play EVERY build this league?

Honestly i did go a bit nuts and tried out like 20 builds.
I went ssf and non ssf to deal with the atlas objective challenge. Trouble is my ssf char is pretty dull. Also this has not been a lucky/profitable league for me.
"

You need to spend more time playing the game.

Chances are, Laurel has spent like 10x as much time as you this league. In regular betrayal, I've gotten about 70ex just in high-value-item drops, and if I was doing any sort of targeted item farming I could've gotten about half of the items linked in the OP. But instead I just lazily play the game however.

Also, honestly laurel, I'm more impressed by that watcher's eye in SSF than headhunter. Farming the div cards for HH is obviously a very time-consuming endeavor even if you also farmed+used div scarabs, but the RNG to get an eye with the two best hatred mods is... crazy. On top of all of the other stuff you've farmed.
Last edited by codetaku on Jan 29, 2019, 3:25:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info