[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

"
gkp123 wrote:
How are you avoiding the degen of blood rage while running from pack to pack or back tracking?

you outregen it and you're immune to phys damage when ic is up
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
"
gkp123 wrote:
How are you avoiding the degen of blood rage while running from pack to pack or back tracking?

take Zealot's Oath in tree (you dont have it) and upgrade Arakaali pantheon
Hi, Thanks for this build, I have one question : Why people would play Grelwood MS while this build seems tankier, cheaper and having a better DPS ? I don't get it, or am I wrong ? Please can you tell me the difference between this build and grelwood MS. Thanks
How do people have so much ES? I'm level 87 and I only have 5.5 ES. Can anyone recommend upgrades? I'm broke right now unfortunately, only 20c.

At what level is ideal to go C.I.?
"
WhaleRum wrote:
How do people have so much ES? I'm level 87 and I only have 5.5 ES. Can anyone recommend upgrades? I'm broke right now unfortunately, only 20c.

You have 6 points in life that you need to respec to the opposite side, ( the Bravery and Discipline+Training Cluster).
I would ditch the whole cluster by the right side of coldhearted calculation. You are miss the 2 nodes from Faith and steel cluster (15% energy shield, 8% all resist, faster recharge, armor), and the last 3 nodes by deep Wisdom which are 28% ES total. Grab a closer socket and get a jewel with ES/damage on it if you are lacking.
Stupid question I guess, but where are we leeching 'life' (ES) from?

I tried it at 89 with budget gear (5L body) and no Watcher's Eye and died to Tier 5 map trash in a second with Blood Rage up etc...am clearly missing something important! :)

(Only had 7k ES).

EDIT: Seems I hadn't allocated a passive to Zealot's Oath... ;)
Last edited by Tuathal on Mar 29, 2019, 9:48:30 PM
MANY THANKS for this nice guide. I started new this league with POE. My first char was a witch with icestorm/winter orb - but the white ice rain animation is so blinding when it starts filling up the whole desktop - it was to bright for me.

So I searched for a melee build - liked the trickster Inpulsa build I've found but OMG the body armor is so expensive no chance for me atm.

Than I came across this build (lucky me), beginner/noob fiendly with starter and level part it's absolut amazing.

today i reached 70 and just switched to HOWA great fun by follwing this quide so far, the level tree in POB is so helpful, many thanks for the time you invested in this.

I am still confused with the Gems - Aura - Mana management. Wrath and discipline I can't run, because I need purity of elements- also Bloodrage is killing me. Clarity has no mana left for... will take some time so figure out how I can do it.

Also Iam missing my onslaught gem - somehow I am not at the point where I can manage fight and flask usage in the right way... to much is going on.

So i got bored of Winter orb now i cant get it tanky enough to get to 100 and delve properly.
Havent played Molten Strike in a long time. So wanted to try one.

Got about a 70 ex budget. My only concerns about this is the flow. Attack Speed and Movement speed. Molten Strike feels absolute at its best with big attack speed.

I dont mind it being slower than a typical winter Orb build because that is a given since its a melee skill. But as long as it does not feel too slow and sluggish.
Would this build work to farm uber lab? Will it at least get through the traps once to get the points without a massive risk if it is not?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info