[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

"
killkarabill wrote:
Hey guys i managed to get the build to a decent point but i miss onslaught.
Whats your suggestion?

I think trading sulphur flask for an onslaught one wouldnt be the best way.

Maybe try to get it on kill chance ?Like in a jewel?

many ways depend on gear

you can craft movespeed + onslaugh on kill combo prefix on boots
get abyss jewel with onslaught on kill chance

cheapest is to switch flask

most expensive are onslaught implicit boots or onslaught on hit ring
Last edited by Sonidox on Mar 30, 2019, 3:36:20 PM
Great build - absolutely loving the playstyle so far. I am sitting at level 91 with 7.2K ES with all the main pieces of build so far except the flasks, so there is some room for improvement with gear and tree points moved around. I don't have the Dying Sun yet - would that be next big purchase to get? I have the Wise Oak, so would I need to push to have Lightning at 50% more than fire for resists to take advantage of Wise Oak lightning penetration when Dying Sun and Wise Oak is up at same time? Or is it more imperative to have the Dying Sun dps fromh AoE and Projectiles compared to lightning pen from Wise Oak? My resists are within a point of each other, so would take some serious gear work if so.
Last edited by Swerv on Mar 30, 2019, 8:28:58 PM
Not near as tanky as I thought I would be at this point. Level 78 with 6.5k ES. Not sure if its damage or ES being too low, or both. Hopefully turns around.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
Hi sorry for the noob question, but can anyone tell me if it's suppose to run the 3 auras at the same time?
I have an enlighten lvl 4 and the 3 together reserve 104%mana.
"
ElTorse wrote:
Hi sorry for the noob question, but can anyone tell me if it's suppose to run the 3 auras at the same time?
I have an enlighten lvl 4 and the 3 together reserve 104%mana.

You need to take the sovereignty node (4 points) beneath Zealots oath. You reserved 14% less mana that way.
"
Swerv wrote:
Great build - absolutely loving the playstyle so far. I am sitting at level 91 with 7.2K ES with all the main pieces of build so far except the flasks, so there is some room for improvement with gear and tree points moved around. I don't have the Dying Sun yet - would that be next big purchase to get? I have the Wise Oak, so would I need to push to have Lightning at 50% more than fire for resists to take advantage of Wise Oak lightning penetration when Dying Sun and Wise Oak is up at same time? Or is it more imperative to have the Dying Sun dps fromh AoE and Projectiles compared to lightning pen from Wise Oak? My resists are within a point of each other, so would take some serious gear work if so.

If you are immune to shock through cyclopean coil you could use vessel of vinktar :) it is a topaz flask, so you get 50 light resist. This way you could use dying sun.

Ds provides 40% more dps from 5->7 balls and 35% from 7->9 balls (more or less. The balls still have to hit)
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
"
Swerv wrote:

aim for 45+ int and higher es gear too
I just noticed that we are taking Spiritual Aid, I do not understand why.

We do not have anything that is a minion of any kind so it makes no sense.

Can someone please explain to me why we are taking this.

Thanks!
"
SimplPrimate wrote:

Thanks!

When you take the last node, you basically become a minion so any node, gear, or jewel that has a minion affix will benefit you.
"
SimplPrimate wrote:

Thanks!

can you please read node descrition please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info