[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Hi again, adding to what I said before (tanquiness ideas), I come with this idea for damage against bosses (maybe).

What do you think of this flask?

I think it can help, but dunno if the aura works with HoAg.

Also swaping GMP in the barrage setup for the withering touch and removing pierce from the HoAg for other kind of dps skill could work?

And in case you didnt see it a couple posts before, I requestion this, sir:

"
Question: if I find a 6L for armour, with no empower, do you recommend changing HoAG to it? I assume yes because my helmet is crap, but what for 6L if not empower?

Tnaks and best of luck to all juggs!

IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Dec 22, 2019, 10:15:15 PM
"
Orion72 wrote:
I have not played this variant, but my understanding of how it is done is first to take the node (near ancestral bond) that allows you to attach 2 brands to the same mob and then also to use the golden rule unique jewel.

Luck,
-O

yes, with 2 brands, best i can do is 12 charges, i checked it it PoB
let say Poison duration is 2 sec, and with brand active frequent is 0.48s (with passives increase frequent), with 2 brands i can do 8 charge, and with Golden Rule then it will be 16 charges.
But with some misses and shit, it always stay at 10 or 12 charge at T15 bosses, and it so pathetic :(

any cure here man?
------------------

Edit: i have tested it on T15 map, and with lv7 Lesser Poison, let say on fight 1 on 1 with boss, it stays at 10 to 14 charge, accurate to PoB, but on meta boss on the same map, it stay at 36 charges.

I don't know if it map boss bugged or meta boss bugged, because as i say above, brand have 0.48s attack frequent, Poison duration is 2s, so even with Golden Rule, we only have 10 to 12 charge when fight 1 on 1 with bosses (without minions summoned from boss it self)
Last edited by Trunghxf on Dec 22, 2019, 11:45:57 PM
I'm running storm brand now as well and can stay at stacks of high-30's on most solo T16 bosses and metamorphs without adds. This is with Runebinder, Golden Rule and Poison/Lesser Poison/Faster Casting supports. Faster cast support brings my activation frequency to 0.42 seconds without any quality on Storm Brand. I'd say it usually takes 2-4 seconds to reach max stacks.

My Lesser Poison is at near max level because if it is too low level, it might not do any chaos damage at all if the boss's chaos resistance is too high.

The only situations where I struggle to max stacks is on maps with poison resistance mod - they're doable but I roll over that because they take ages to clear.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
I'm running storm brand now as well and can stay at stacks of high-30's on most solo T16 bosses and metamorphs without adds. This is with Runebinder, Golden Rule and Poison/Lesser Poison/Faster Casting supports. Faster cast support brings my activation frequency to 0.42 seconds without any quality on Storm Brand. I'd say it usually takes 2-4 seconds to reach max stacks.

My Lesser Poison is at near max level because if it is too low level, it might not do any chaos damage at all if the boss's chaos resistance is too high.

The only situations where I struggle to max stacks is on maps with poison resistance mod - they're doable but I roll over that because they take ages to clear.

i have same Runebinder, Golden Rule and Poison/Lesser Poison/Faster Casting, and my frequency to 0.48 seconds, and it only stay at 12 14 charge no matter what, i will try to lv up my lesser poison to 10+ to see.

Btw, if Poison charge duration is 2s, then why with 0.42s Stormbrand can build up to 40 charges man? i dont understand this mechanic. Considering it's 0.4s then with Posion duration is 2s, we can get max 5x2x2 (2 brand and Golden Rule) = 20 charge only? or if poison charge get refresh it wont go away?
"
Trunghxf wrote:

i have same Runebinder, Golden Rule and Poison/Lesser Poison/Faster Casting, and my frequency to 0.48 seconds, and it only stay at 12 14 charge no matter what, i will try to lv up my lesser poison to 10+ to see.

Btw, if Poison charge duration is 2s, then why with 0.42s Stormbrand can build up to 40 charges man? i dont understand this mechanic. Considering it's 0.4s then with Posion duration is 2s, we can get max 5x2x2 (2 brand and Golden Rule) = 20 charge only? or if poison charge get refresh it wont go away?

Virulence decays at its own rate, it does not depend on when your individual poison stacks expire. As long as you're applying poisons fast enough, it does not matter what rate they expire.

The rate at which Virulence stacks decay increases the closer you get to 40 stacks. So as long as the poisons are being applied frequently enough, you should get close to max stacks, even if the poisons themselves expire just as fast.
"
Valmar wrote:

And in case you didnt see it a couple posts before, I requestion this, sir:

"
Question: if I find a 6L for armour, with no empower, do you recommend changing HoAG to it? I assume yes because my helmet is crap, but what for 6L if not empower?

Maim and Vicious Projectiles are good damage supports for HoAG if you want to go 6L. However, I'm personally a fan of Deathmark as well. It's slightly less damage than the other two but being able to force your crawler to tunnel vision on a boss for 8 seconds is great quality of life. PoB will tell you what the best options are for your particular setup.

The only thing to be wary of is the mana reservation from 6L HoAG without using Coming Calamity. If you're running another 50% aura, you might not be able to fit it in. Again PoB will tell you if it's possible.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Dec 23, 2019, 2:53:16 AM
Very confusing. 2 builds in 1.
Korvas
What helm enchant do you guys reckon is best for the cold iron build? Mana doesn't seem to be a problem even in no regen maps and increased cyclone damage would be negligible, but I can't decide between +2 HoA projectiles or cyclone attack speed
"
Orion72 wrote:
Re extra strong metamorphs:

My sense is that this is not specific to our build. I have also (using a different build) run across metamorphs whose health just does not seem to drop, possibly due to a combination of armour/resists/Regen. Unclear if this is a bug or working as intended.

That said, the FAQ contains some ideas for adding extra damage, and (now that I have migrated out of ssf) I am currently testing a hybrid variation that may be able to add significant damage. This still needs balance/bugs worked out related to mana and survivability before I would think it worthwhile, but it revolves around trying to add summon skeletons and/or herald of purity into the build.
If it ever comes to anything I'll try to post.

-O

Understand.
What about Kaom, is it necessary to use it? An armor with more resistance and that provides a life close to the kaom would not be better?

on the rings I focused on mf, which amulet and ring I could use to increase my hoa's damage to complete maps and boss, when I don't want to make mf.
"
sweetasme wrote:
Very confusing. 2 builds in 1.

I am using the author's guide, with a bow, and it is very strong, I stand face to face with any boss while my crawler ends.

totally facetank!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info