[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
anil1164 wrote:

Looks like new setup better than old one for now , i got more dps and didnt lose the onslaught win to win :)

Yeah, I'm liking it as well. I feel like I still want onslaught on a jewel with the flask. ps the Enemies ignited by you take dmg mod is essentially a 10% more mod.
Thanks for the build. I'm currently leveling at act 5, my only issue is the mana sustain. I'currently running a sacred mana flask of warding to help get through most maps. My only issue is during bossing mana sustain is nonexistent. I'm curious if this is how the build will feel until maps or until I'm able to equip the required uniques?
How does one make his swords 28 quality? Can someone point me in the right direction?
"
Thanks for the build. I'm currently leveling at act 5, my only issue is the mana sustain. I'currently running a sacred mana flask of warding to help get through most maps. My only issue is during bossing mana sustain is nonexistent. I'm curious if this is how the build will feel until maps or until I'm able to equip the required uniques?

There are at least 20 posts on this, look on the previous page for some suggestions. You won't need a mana flask once you have enough damage. level 58-68 roughly.

"
hakejam wrote:
How does one make his swords 28 quality? Can someone point me in the right direction?

level 3 Hillock in Transportation
Awesome build I have been playing it and having tons of fun.

What would be your suggestions for upgrades and skill points after 92?

What are your thoughts on get gloves with the Physical damage conversion mod and change to rare weapons with more dps? Because I currently hit a brick with the dps and dont find a way to increase it.
"
Seeron wrote:
What are your thoughts on get gloves with the Physical damage conversion mod and change to rare weapons with more dps? Because I currently hit a brick with the dps and dont find a way to increase it.

i think you could just take avatar of fire if that's what you wanted. A quick test with 2 450 dps swords (5+ex a piece) shows a 100k DPS increase. Not calc'd is the loss of 100 percent ignite which procs...the entire build, like your life gain and endurance charges. Look at mathil's crit build if you want more DPS.
"
"
TheBloodcore wrote:
Another question, would it be viable to go "Blood Magic" and "Vitality Void" around level 59 ish, i find that without thiefs torment im having a hard time getting the mana and lifeleech to work, my dps is around 4k so im figuring thats why, i need to go higher, and then the "life and mana leech" note should do it, but i just dont feel im quite there yet.

I would then respec out of "Blood Magic", and "Vitality Void" later, when the dps was high enough for "Life and Mana Leech" to work. How does that sound?

Thx in advance.

try revelry, near duelist. with blood magic youll have no auras and your dps will die. or just use a flask for 10 levels. or if youre using a tabula drop a link and put in mana leech. or put warlords mark on blasphemy.

Thx again for your reply, and patience, i really appreciate it!

I will toy around with these suggestions. thx gain!
can anyone link me the build tree. the one posted here doesnt work for me. it leads me to some wierd number website
"
Tauqeer wrote:
can anyone link me the build tree. the one posted here doesnt work for me. it leads me to some wierd number website

https://i.imgur.com/EOWD44W.jpg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info