[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

any video for see in action? Looks fine
How do you sustain mana? I see no skill node or mana reg item in this build. I am just level 68 atm but will the mana reg/leech get better?
"
warcry16 wrote:
How do you sustain mana? I see no skill node or mana reg item in this build. I am just level 68 atm but will the mana reg/leech get better?

on definitely, as your overall dmg increases your leech will catch up and you will sustain the mana even while you are dealing with a single target.
"
EdwardElric66 wrote:
any video for see in action? Looks fine

my laptop is a piece of shit so i dont think i can make any.
but build is solid. can complete any encounter in the game.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Jan 3, 2019, 8:09:19 AM
nvm
Last edited by Daccotacco on Jan 3, 2019, 9:47:47 AM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
warcry16 wrote:

on definitely, as your overall dmg increases your leech will catch up and you will sustain the mana even while you are dealing with a single target.

Not an entirely accurate response - you DO have one mana leech node he's probably not seeing - it's bottom center near Iron Reflexes.
"
scornedone wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
warcry16 wrote:

Not an entirely accurate response - you DO have one mana leech node he's probably not seeing - it's bottom center near Iron Reflexes.

thats a wrong response :D
he has the same mana leech node
he asked for if mana leech does get better so i assumed he already had the mana leech but did not deal enough dmg to sustain his attacks.
he probably leap slams a lot and has problems doing no leech maps.
might not be the place for it, but i have a question about loreweave

is it worth it to try linking an ilvl14 loreweave that is at 28%q or should i just buy a higher ilvl off the market and attempt to link that one instead?

also, how important is it to have a high roll % on the inc ele dmg? i divined into an 80% all res but the ele dmg is at 17% (BHC)
"
Chumop wrote:
might not be the place for it, but i have a question about loreweave

is it worth it to try linking an ilvl14 loreweave that is at 28%q or should i just buy a higher ilvl off the market and attempt to link that one instead?

also, how important is it to have a high roll % on the inc ele dmg? i divined into an 80% all res but the ele dmg is at 17% (BHC)

well i would look at res% then phy rolls on a loreweave.
ele comes 3rd.

about your first question:
item level only locks your socket numbers you can get with only using jeweller's orbs.
this limit can be broken with socket craft on crafting bent or if you have the items that already are socketed to their max numbers like loreweave it doesnt matter what ilvl they are, they can be 6 linked like other 6 socketed items.
I didn't had the mana leech node until yet, now I have no problem wtih the mana :D also I often leap slam with the blood magic setup :)
Is there any suggestion about another skill to clear map ?
Coz molten strike not so fast. Its ok, but moving with leap slam is terrible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info