[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
2pinki2 wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
2pinki2 wrote:
I had a lot of fun with this build it can clear the atlas and smash guardians and shaper with ease but i am starting to struggle in delve depth 600 with mods like monsters deal 100% extra damage as *** damage when there is 2 of these mods together i just get wrecked.

u can get fortify on melee hit nebuloch
equal all your resistances
remove silver and sulphur flask put in lightning and cold less dmg taken flasks.
that should keep u up till 1k+
after that you can add arctic armour and enfeeble to the auras.
mb an ele weakness tombfist would do good clearing the trash mobs.
and you should keep an eye on mods cuz after 600 things get serious
after 1k u cant do extra + pen mods. thats how it works.

Thanks for the swift reply i will look at those corrupted weapons now. which flasks should i get because i couldnt find any with less elemental damage taken? do you know the exact name of the mod.

topaz flask and sapphire flask.
u might have not noticed but ruby flask has reduced fire dmg taken on it ^^
so yea they changed the flasks and they works perfect with the build.

if u equal all the res you will have 10 reduced to all ele dmg + 20 % less dmg taken to all ele dmg.

"
Freya98 wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:
any suggestion about the next improvement of my jugg? its all so expensive...
(profile is set to public, char: raging_juggernaut)

a regular tombfist would give u immense amount of dps.
dont be shy taking jewel slots. u need them for resists.
and u dont need the duelist life nodes. they are pretty small compared to what u get at templar.
u have only 2 updates to be done
+1 endurance kaoms and tomfist mb with ele weakness

yes its better, but im using armageddon brand + combustion against bosses or on areas where i stand still to get the -19% fire res. id have to drop it with tombfist and -19% fire res is about the same dps as 10% more dmg from intimidate. well i get 20% more chaos res if i use ur pathing, but i actually lose 200 life.

i agree that a corrupted tombfist or a 2 socket tombfist and very expensive jewels would be better.

probably ill go for the +1 end charge kaoms next, but if i gather enough currency ill go for tombfist as well and maybe a belt with ele dmg to attacks. im actually pretty close to triple balancing my resists, but id have to divine xophs several times and thats too expensive atm

about triple equal res. u dont need it if u are not using cold + lightning flasks too so. just equal cold + lightning res and keep fire res higher than those resists. that will give u the same effect.

the reason behind this is we have ruby flask thus giving us 50% fire res.
that res will keep ur fire res higher than other resists so your oak will work on fire as pen and other resists as reduced ele dmg taken.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Dec 30, 2018, 5:20:56 PM
oh yes u r right about the res, forgot that
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Chumop wrote:
i want to switch over to this build, but i think i'm still iffy about the hp. i know it's probably just my fear of switching builds mid-league in HC.

is the regen from end charges enough to offset the degen from dual nebs?

do you think it's the safest MS jugg build for HC?

[edit: i'm not as concerned with reaching very high depth levels as i am with just clearing all of the content (as of right now), since i haven't actually experienced all of the content yet. i haven't played standard so i don't really know what to expect in all encounters.]

do you think this build is more capable of doing that than other ms jugg builds? currency is not a barrier atm

hmm i dk how good it will survive in hc but you should be fine.
yea regen is enough to cancel degen from nebulochs and you need to get endurances not to die because of hc. endurance cry should fix it.
my hp is 7.5k atm.

any suggestion for how to integrate arctic armor, immortal call and fortify to this build for HC?
"
Chumop wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Chumop wrote:
i want to switch over to this build, but i think i'm still iffy about the hp. i know it's probably just my fear of switching builds mid-league in HC.

is the regen from end charges enough to offset the degen from dual nebs?

do you think it's the safest MS jugg build for HC?

[edit: i'm not as concerned with reaching very high depth levels as i am with just clearing all of the content (as of right now), since i haven't actually experienced all of the content yet. i haven't played standard so i don't really know what to expect in all encounters.]

do you think this build is more capable of doing that than other ms jugg builds? currency is not a barrier atm

hmm i dk how good it will survive in hc but you should be fine.
yea regen is enough to cancel degen from nebulochs and you need to get endurances not to die because of hc. endurance cry should fix it.
my hp is 7.5k atm.

any suggestion for how to integrate arctic armor, immortal call and fortify to this build for HC?

you can put arctic armour instead of herald of purity
dont use immortal call we actually need endurance charges a lot
and leap slam for fortify or get a nebuloch corrupted with fortify on hit.
hey man, how do you get power charges? your ninja link says you get 3?
"
Belerophon wrote:
hey man, how do you get power charges? your ninja link says you get 3?

it probably says i have maximum amount of 3 power charges.
we dont get power charges with this build.
what about cinderswallow urn with inc crit chance instead of a normal silver flask?
"
Freya98 wrote:
what about cinderswallow urn with inc crit chance instead of a normal silver flask?

I dont think we need that much crit chance. I use normal silver flask cuz of curse removal. But u can use it if u change the flask setup.
Thx for build.
Just kill Uber from second set at last portal.
Some hard fight.
But i just 84 lv and my gem 18-19 without quality, almost:)
Happy New Year:)
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:

I dont think we need that much crit chance. I use normal silver flask cuz of curse removal. But u can use it if u change the flask setup.

i dropped shock immunity for it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info