[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Greetings,

Very fun build. I was planning to do a poet's pen Jugg and decided to try your build.

My character is TinyDeLoncourt Betrayal league
I have 6.4k life
DPS is not an issue. I take down everything pretty fast. (Only the darn Syndicate may take time or one shot)
My resistances are not balanced and fire is the highest. Still working on it.
I cannot afford Loreweave yet.
With Purity of Element,I am over 75% on each resistance with the couple all resist nodes I took on the tree.

Here is my questions:
I found out that I die quite often. I die when all my 9 endurance charges are up. Many times, my life goes down like a glass of water being poured. I tried with an instant flask and I found out a chemist divine flask gives me more survivability.

1 - Does Loreweave make that much difference in survival?
I hit like a rock non stop and I do not feel that my leech is that good (compared to other builds like cyclone slayer with 5k/sec.). Could I take the leeching nodes on the bottom of the tree and would it make a difference?

2 - Until I get Loreweave, should I replace an Herald for Purity of fire to compensate for the degenerate of the Nebuloch?

I am at a lost why I die that much. 89+ is a nightmare. I am stuck on 93 since a few days, I cannot overcome the deaths penalty.

Thank you
P.S.: I began to avoid the syndicate as of last night and I am now making some progress on the experience bar, but I still die.
Hello guys,

Just passing here to say i love the build so thanks a lot to the creator for making it. I have clear all endgame with it without troubles except uber elder.

I have real issues. I ve watched your video and you seem to have more attack speed than me (but the kind of jewel you have are really expensive in betrayal atm) and i Think it helps a lot when it comes to panick leap slap away from skill shot.

I also see you don't run Nebuloch against uber elder. I would like everyone insight on this. I feel like Nebuloch degen+blood rage is too hard to manage in this fight and i die after one attack because i can't recover fast enough. It's still a bit shady, as i said, it's like my first 3 attempt but i really didnt get far.

Thank you guys for any advices ;)
Last edited by nonooo on Dec 30, 2018, 10:13:17 AM
@Kestak:

Loreweave makes a huge difference yea. The leech nodes wont make much difference.

All the items you need to make the build function is in the first post under starter gear and endgame gear.

Use Path of Building to test your gear and skill point combos before you invest or make changes, you can import it into the program with 3 clicks, just enter your account name in the Character Import section.

@nonooo

I use Nebulochs, they just have a skin transfer. The gear I use is posted in the spoiler under the videos

For tips about Uber Elder check out my post on this page

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2236076/page/55

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 30, 2018, 10:29:41 AM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Meenii wrote:
Thanks for the great build, Ive been able to push much farther than ever before this league!

Im wondering what the prefered choice is for upgrading to endgame gear, I got a 6-link now, a decent belt, 2 kaoms way and a decent helmet.

Got quite a bit of currency, any suggestions based on my character what I should aim to get first and what are considered the biggest upgrades from now on? Amulet/weapons/gloves/boots/gems?

First thing I would get is a pair of +1 Endurance charge Kaom's Roots.
and balance my resists and skill tree as in this setup:

https://pastebin.com/JFKpvqyW

Thanks, I bought the boots and also bought myself a xophs blood. Almost impossible now to get my resistances to cap before the endurance charges but I guess thats just the way it is with this build.

Also changed my tree to include the amulet, as im only level 94 and not 100 I dropped some skills thats I assumed (?) were the best to work towards later (Juggernaut, jewel slot in the bottom left and the jewel socket in the top right) , any tips on how to approach the inbetween steps between 90-100 with a xophs and what skills are best left to pick until later?
Last edited by Meenii on Dec 30, 2018, 4:25:37 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
System3D wrote:
Hi,

enjoying this build a lot! I've cleared all maps and T15 elder so far, a first for me (I used to play MF mappers only). I'm now looking to do Shaper next, any suggestions regarding my gear? I'm currently trying to find better Nebulochs, but maybe there is something else I can/should improve on first.

Character is "SadnickMitKeule".

Thanks in advance!

Your Nebuloch's are good, hard to find some with better damage than the ones you have. Regarding Shaper; Watch the video in the 1st post. Your gear and character are strong, only thing I would change was to tak Ambidexteritiy node instead of Bloody Bludgeoning, and replace the armor jewel node with the ele.dmg node on the bottom.

Another thing, test out a lvl 1 Armageddon Brand - lvl 1 CWDT - Combustion-
It's a automatic boss ignite setup that replaces the totem.

Following up to this, I've now tried a T15 Elder again and I still can't finish his "dps check" phase without dying once. Just very barely, he will survive and kill me. Is there something I could do to push my DPS a bit further? I've got like ~20 ex or so to invest I think.
Last edited by System3D on Dec 30, 2018, 4:56:03 PM
"
Meenii wrote:

Thanks, I bought the boots and also bought myself a xophs blood. Almost impossible now to get my resistances to cap before the endurance charges but I guess thats just the way it is with this build.

Also changed my tree to include the amulet, as im only level 94 and not 100 I dropped some skills thats I assumed (?) were the best to work towards later (Juggernaut, jewel slot in the bottom left and the jewel socket in the top right) , any tips on how to approach the inbetween steps between 90-100 with a xophs and what skills are best left to pick until later?

Instead of Molten Shell we found at that a lvl 1 Armageddon Brand workes better for igniting bosses, try it. Your Combustion can be level 20 even if it's coupled with CWDT since it's a support gem.

This skilltree gives you an extra slot for a jewel with life, resist and attack speed. Apart from that I would just take life nodes while leveling, your damage is good so more life is priority in my opinion.

https://pastebin.com/5dUAQTtm

http://poe.trade/search/otinabonaureto
http://poe.trade/search/ikobaomareteyu
http://poe.trade/search/etehowotesiyuw

Level your Enfeeble to lvl 20, will work better.

"
System3D wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
System3D wrote:
Hi,

enjoying this build a lot! I've cleared all maps and T15 elder so far, a first for me (I used to play MF mappers only). I'm now looking to do Shaper next, any suggestions regarding my gear? I'm currently trying to find better Nebulochs, but maybe there is something else I can/should improve on first.

Character is "SadnickMitKeule".

Thanks in advance!

Your Nebuloch's are good, hard to find some with better damage than the ones you have. Regarding Shaper; Watch the video in the 1st post. Your gear and character are strong, only thing I would change was to tak Ambidexteritiy node instead of Bloody Bludgeoning, and replace the armor jewel node with the ele.dmg node on the bottom.

Another thing, test out a lvl 1 Armageddon Brand - lvl 1 CWDT - Combustion-
It's a automatic boss ignite setup that replaces the totem.

Following up to this, I've now tried a T15 Elder again and I still can't finish his "dps check" phase without dying once. Just very barely, he will survive and kill me. Is there something I could do to push my DPS a bit further? I've got like ~20 ex or so to invest I think.

Best move I can think of is to buy one of the cheap (1-2ex) Tombfists with Enfeeble on Hit. Then you run Herald of Purity, Herald of Ash and another aura for more damage or defense. Drop Blasphemy-Flammability, it's not good vs bosses because of reduced curse effectiveness.

http://poe.trade/search/atomeruroubote

Also check out the tips about killing Elder in the link a few posts above

Then there is the Fortify on Hit Nebuloch that frees up a gem slot.

http://poe.trade/search/hizahadesiniki

And last there is the Vitality Watchers eye, will bump your defense by a lot:

http://poe.trade/search/enatamagenahor

And get 20% quality on your Blood Rage...
And make your rings have 30 life with Blessed Orb's
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 30, 2018, 6:08:42 PM
Hello I love this build but what I'm lacking on is cold resist and I don't know the best way to get it other then jewels and gloves. But if I want end game I would be wearing tombfist. Is the best way to go is to get all resist jewels maybe? I'm sitting around 30cr. I have around 16ex, Id like to get the best gear possible for what I can afford. I want to be able to do uber elder with no problem.
IGN UZPK
"
Inf4mizz wrote:
Hello I love this build but what I'm lacking on is cold resist and I don't know the best way to get it other then jewels and gloves. But if I want end game I would be wearing tombfist. Is the best way to go is to get all resist jewels maybe? I'm sitting around 30cr. I have around 16ex, Id like to get the best gear possible for what I can afford. I want to be able to do uber elder with no problem.

When you have charges up you are capped on your resists.
have a look at this skill tree with Tombfists:

https://pastebin.com/q0bEn59b

If you buy a 1 socket Tombfist with Enfeeble on hit you can drop the Blasphemy setup.

Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 30, 2018, 7:45:33 PM
Level 95, new personal best with this build <3 <3 <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info