[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Hi,

enjoying this build a lot! I've cleared all maps and T15 elder so far, a first for me (I used to play MF mappers only). I'm now looking to do Shaper next, any suggestions regarding my gear? I'm currently trying to find better Nebulochs, but maybe there is something else I can/should improve on first.

Character is "SadnickMitKeule".

Thanks in advance!
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Finally got a Xoph's Blood! Could never afford one last season! SO excited to adjust my tree with this for the first time! HOORAY!!!!

30 str and 38% fire resist one for 4ex, was so patient to snag one i would never need to divine!

Nice :) But going out of Elemental Overload gives you a substantial amount of less damage. I would spec into the Xop'hs Blood tree in the first post under Leveling Section.

I want EO still. In fact i could finally spec into your level 100 tree. 5.5 lvls to go to cap it. Lovely build. Damage went way up. So much more fire pen now also with Xophs.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Dec 29, 2018, 5:15:48 PM
"
System3D wrote:
Hi,

enjoying this build a lot! I've cleared all maps and T15 elder so far, a first for me (I used to play MF mappers only). I'm now looking to do Shaper next, any suggestions regarding my gear? I'm currently trying to find better Nebulochs, but maybe there is something else I can/should improve on first.

Thanks in advance!

Your Nebuloch's are good, hard to find some with better damage than the ones you have. Regarding Shaper; Watch the video in the 1st post. Your gear and character are strong, only thing I would change was to tak Ambidexteritiy node instead of Bloody Bludgeoning, and replace the armor jewel node with the ele.dmg node on the bottom.

Another thing, test out a lvl 1 Armageddon Brand - lvl 1 CWDT - Combustion-
It's a automatic boss ignite setup that replaces the totem.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 29, 2018, 5:26:46 PM
Hey, thanks for correcting me on the blind. I should change my stibnite flask.

Have you ever tried molten strike? How does it fair vs Consecrated path for bossing?
"
xethos25 wrote:

Have you ever tried molten strike? How does it fair vs Consecrated path for bossing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2236076/page/50#p16067184

Damage was better for bosses, but mapping was slower.
I need a different flask for my 5th slot. Any suggestions?
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
xethos25 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2236076/page/50#p16067184

Damage was better for bosses, but mapping was slower.

Hard to tell with PoB but how much better? I wanted to use the build for extreme boss services like deep delve Aul carries. I saw your Aul kill and was wondering how that felt for you when comparing the 2 skills. The consecrated ground is no joke when it comes to regen.

For eg. if the dps was like 1.5x better, then there is no point. However, if we're talking about over double or more dps...
Last edited by xethos25 on Dec 30, 2018, 1:07:02 AM
im currently farming the gear for the build with another char, but i just watch how expensive are the tombfist with 2 abyss socket, whats a good sustitu just a good defensive gloves ? if you can put a good presearch for a sustitute i will be grateful
"
cdomcc wrote:
im currently farming the gear for the build with another char, but i just watch how expensive are the tombfist with 2 abyss socket, whats a good sustitu just a good defensive gloves ? if you can put a good presearch for a sustitute i will be grateful

1 socket Tombfists with a good Murderous Jewel will do fine.
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
System3D wrote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance!

Your Nebuloch's are good, hard to find some with better damage than the ones you have. Regarding Shaper; Watch the video in the 1st post. Your gear and character are strong, only thing I would change was to tak Ambidexteritiy node instead of Bloody Bludgeoning, and replace the armor jewel node with the ele.dmg node on the bottom.

Another thing, test out a lvl 1 Armageddon Brand - lvl 1 CWDT - Combustion-
It's a automatic boss ignite setup that replaces the totem.

Thanks for your help! I've changed my passives and tested out the Armageddon Brand setup. Against a T13 Elder it seemed to perform a bit better overall, although it's hard to compare it against the T15 Elders I did previously... I'll try Shaper later today maybe, and see how that goes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info