[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
TomekSzymek wrote:
Really appriciate your help Dkodr
I have one last question that's bugging me right now.

What should be my next move gear-wise? I have around 2 ex in currency and want to invest it wisely. Any suggestion on what should I buy or upgrade first?

https://pastebin.com/hd1ZXeCV

I would set up some trade searches to see if I could get some good deals on jewels with life, resists and attack speed while grinding maps and saving up more currency.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
How do you maintain your mana so well? is there a mana leech node I should be taking or something?
please take a look at my character. the nebuloch fire damage is melting me outside of combat. I die in about 2 seconds. I have 8 endurance chargers. please check out my character tree and items and tell me what is wrong
"
Evil_Monkeys wrote:
please take a look at my character. the nebuloch fire damage is melting me outside of combat. I die in about 2 seconds. I have 8 endurance chargers. please check out my character tree and items and tell me what is wrong

Take the level 68 tree in the first post under Leveling Section and get life on your helmet, belt, jewels and amulet.
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 29, 2018, 3:26:12 PM
Thanks for the great build, Ive been able to push much farther than ever before this league!

Im wondering what the prefered choice is for upgrading to endgame gear, I got a 6-link now, a decent belt, 2 kaoms way and a decent helmet.

Got quite a bit of currency, any suggestions based on my character what I should aim to get first and what are considered the biggest upgrades from now on? Amulet/weapons/gloves/boots/gems?
One of the best builds i have ever played, hit 90 with ease and im not trying to focus on the min maxing into the end game gear!

Finding the whole resist capping slightly overwhelming (and expensive through jewels).

Do you aim for max resists with or without endurance charges?
Finally got a Xoph's Blood! Could never afford one last season! SO excited to adjust my tree with this for the first time! HOORAY!!!!

30 str and 38% fire resist one for 4ex, was so patient to snag one i would never need to divine!
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Dec 29, 2018, 4:35:43 PM
"
Meenii wrote:
Thanks for the great build, Ive been able to push much farther than ever before this league!

Im wondering what the prefered choice is for upgrading to endgame gear, I got a 6-link now, a decent belt, 2 kaoms way and a decent helmet.

Got quite a bit of currency, any suggestions based on my character what I should aim to get first and what are considered the biggest upgrades from now on? Amulet/weapons/gloves/boots/gems?

First thing I would get is a pair of +1 Endurance charge Kaom's Roots.
and balance my resists and skill tree as in this setup:

https://pastebin.com/JFKpvqyW
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Finally got a Xoph's Blood! Could never afford one last season! SO excited to adjust my tree with this for the first time! HOORAY!!!!

30 str and 38% fire resist one for 4ex, was so patient to snag one i would never need to divine!

Nice :) But going out of Elemental Overload gives you a substantial amount of less damage. I would spec into the Xop'hs Blood tree in the first post under Leveling Section.
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 29, 2018, 4:54:22 PM
"
PaulieBee wrote:

Do you aim for max resists with or without endurance charges?

It's totally optional, as long as you can maintain charges up you are protected except in maps with Ele. Weakness and when cursed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info