[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
Ära wrote:
I'm sitting on 3k8 ES right now with 6 auras (no clarity yet because I don't have the mana left, and my watcher's eye only have vitality mod).

Which number can I expect without the clarity watcher's eye? I'm currently 68

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/%C3%84ra/characters AraWarTank

"
Pantheon:
- Soul of the Brine King if you don't use Dream Fragments
- Soul of Tukohama / Soul of Shakari / Soul of Yugul for Elder

Sorry but what does that mean? If I'm using Dream Fragments, what major soul should I use? And between those minor souls?

Thanks

PS : I still have to replace my rings, as well as some stuff, but I'm mainly asking about the tree because most of my missing passive points are for lightning DPS, not %shield, etc, so I don't know how to get a decent amount of energy pool.

I also don't know the difference of those 2 first lvl 94 trees sorry, so I mainly followed the leveling section

Just had a look at your char. I see that you are sitting at 5,4k ES atm. To answer your question I'm lev92 and have 9,3k ES without a watchers.

Soul of the Brine King is essential if not using Dream Fragments because of the freeze. If you have Dream Fragments you can still use it because of stuns but you don't have to. With chayula and Dream Fragments I use Solaris.

With the two lev94 trees I just wanted to show, that you just take more ES and less damage on the tree if you don't have a watcher's with mana as extra es and vice versa.

And btw you are still missing some ES on the tree:
- Arcane focus
- Unnatural Calm
- Leadership
- Healthy Mind jewel in witch area

If you get a new rare ring get it with T1 str.

Edit: And get quality on your armor for more ES!!!
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Jan 30, 2019, 3:32:38 AM
Not a huge fan of harmony of purpose, can you sell me on it?

Would it be better to pick up another ES minor node?
What do I need for this version?
- You need a watcher's eye with Mana as extra ES
- You need 1% reduced mana reserved on your jewels
- Level 94
If you don't meet those prerequisites use the purity of elements version!

I missed the part with you need to be level 94, and I can't seem to get all auras working. why level 94?
"
Deklnu wrote:

Harmony of purpose is very good as you’ll have perma frenzy, power and endurance charges.
1. Frenzy:
- attack speed to proc arc more often
- more damage

2. Endurance:
- phys damage reduction
- resists. We need those

3. Power:
- Crit to proc EO
Hi guys, I am just sharing my version of this build with path of building: https://pastebin.com/NKQpUmZQ
i spent days on it optimizing! i would be happy to hear what you think about it, if i did some mistake or if i miss something.
Hey Augustiner, hey community.
I am very new to the game (100h in) and this char is the first one I build. During leveling I had some huge struggles, especially at the end of act 8 and further. The struggle ended once I got all items. But from that moment on, I loved the build. It is so "much fun charging around maps and stuff dies". My character has now the end game content (I guess) is standing in front of the guardians, and the struggle returns. I have the impression that I am not able to sustain my energy shield during boss battles and syndicate fights. On the other hand I feel that damage is lacking in those fights. But, damage is not in my interest, yet. I want to be able to face bosses and survive. Currently my char is level 92 all res is at 75%, and 8,2k ES and owns a watchers eye with 1.x% leech. On the offense side POB tells me that he is doing 71k arc dmg on hit. Back to my issue of surviving. I have the feeling that once the character has received critical damage, during boss battle, he is not able to regain the missing es, and will die on the second critical hit. The only panic button is the use of vaal discipline but one the timer has elapsed the character is sentenced to death. Since, I really have the impression that I am lacking something important, I am writing this comment in hope for help. I do like the build and am very interest to face uber elder and put him to rest. But, that it is an impossible task for the (current player skills or) character build.

Never the less, thanks for the amazing build and at least 70h I loved playing the game due to the build.

https://pastebin.com/eSrT6jzq
Last edited by Akorius on Feb 4, 2019, 12:21:30 PM
"
"
Deklnu wrote:

Harmony of purpose is very good as you’ll have perma frenzy, power and endurance charges.
1. Frenzy:
- attack speed to proc arc more often
- more damage

2. Endurance:
- phys damage reduction
- resists. We need those

3. Power:
- Crit to proc EO

SPOT ON, dps shot up thanks for that!

Love this build so far, trying to get a mana reservation reduction on any so I can run 9 auras, only level 78. Having a hard time get inertia, training, mind jewels to corrupt to 1% mana reduction. I have done probably 50 and only got 2.

After getting my 3rd labyrinth, increasing armor quality and getting a second Helathy Mind I now have 6k9 ES
However, you quoted Unnatural Calm but in no build you take it, is it still worth it? Maybe later on? I'm planning to upgrade half my damages (Heart of Thunder/Breath of Lightning/Static Blows) and half my shield (Arcane Focus)

Is it valuable to run all auras as Vaal Aura and if yes, which should be more useful? Or is it better to have a lvl 21 gem instead ?

The %quality of an aura is only needed when playing with other people?

I should not run Clarity without the right Wather's Eye, so I'll stay 6 auras for now? I reserved 34+34+24=92% life and 33+33+29=95% mana, with only one "4% reduced mana close to Sovereignty not used yet, so even if I want to add a 7th aura, I don't really know how.

Thanks by advance
"
Ära wrote:

... Is it valuable to run all auras as Vaal Aura and if yes, which should be more useful? Or is it better to have a lvl 21 gem instead ? ...

I'm uncertain about the other auras. But, I highly recommend a Vaal Discipline. It acts as a pseudo potion for your ES refill.

"
Ära wrote:

... I should not run Clarity without the right Wather's Eye, so I'll stay 6 auras for now? I reserved 34+34+24=92% life and 33+33+29=95% mana, with only one "4% reduced mana close to Sovereignty not used yet, so even if I want to add a 7th aura, I don't really know how...

In my opinion, staying at 6/7 auras is perfectly fine until you feel the need to push your character to the 9 aura version.

Converting over to 9 auras (over even just adding more auras) takes significant investment. You'll want to consider using an Enlighten gem that is linked to your auras to reduce mana reservation. Also, you're not using a whole cluster of nodes on your tree that reduce mana reservation (which is fine for now).

As an aside, I would suggest downloading Path of Building and then importing the 7 and 9 aura versions of this build. That way you can see exactly how each piece of the build is put together.
Path of Exile, the poe.trade mini-game.
Last edited by jsmoothPOE111 on Feb 1, 2019, 3:38:28 PM
Hey there again.
Does anyone have some advice for my character? I am not able to push him any further and I feel that I am doing something important wrong while bossing.

https://pastebin.com/eSrT6jzq
Last edited by Akorius on Feb 4, 2019, 12:23:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info