[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

Hello guys,

This build is looking great.

I was wondering if smite is essential to the build. Because I like moving skills gems, like Cyclone or Blade Vortex.

So, do you think we can remplace smite with cyclone to make Mjolner do all the dps with arc proc?
Or smite is the only good option in this build ?

Thanks alot .
"
sowox wrote:
Hello guys,

This build is looking great.

I was wondering if smite is essential to the build. Because I like moving skills gems, like Cyclone or Blade Vortex.

So, do you think we can remplace smite with cyclone to make Mjolner do all the dps with arc proc?
Or smite is the only good option in this build ?

Thanks alot .

You could replace smite but you would loose a lot of arc damage which is gained from smite as well as the benefits of having 1 more aura.
Our movement skill is shield charge. You can clear T16 maps by shield charging around and only use smite to proc the aura. I only use smite on high hp targets.

On the other hand cyclone will double (hits twice afaik) your aps so you could use arc and ball lightning and might be better off... just give it a try!
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Jan 22, 2019, 1:51:40 PM
Hi, beginner here.

Why taking all those minion nodes in passive if you don't use a single minion in those videos / gems explicited here ? I'm currently leveling smoothly but I don't know why those choices for end game as it seems to be based on either smite or arc (one or another, not both?) with tons of auras
"
Ära wrote:
Hi, beginner here.

Why taking all those minion nodes in passive if you don't use a single minion in those videos / gems explicited here ? I'm currently leveling smoothly but I don't know why those choices for end game as it seems to be based on either smite or arc (one or another, not both?) with tons of auras

We also take the nodes which make increased minion damage and attack speed affect us. So it’ll also affect smite and arc.
Hi! I'm playing your build and I'm soon lvl 60. I bought one of those jewels that converts int to str, but I'm not even near the str limit to mjölner. I've got about 70 str left.

Any tips on how to reach 412 str in 3 lvls?

P.s I'm not very experienced in the game yet.
Last edited by Ghost_Atlas on Jan 28, 2019, 8:38:10 AM
"
Ghost_Atlas wrote:
Hi! I'm playing your build and I'm soon lvl 60. I bought one of those jewels that converts int to str, but I'm not even near the str limit to mjölner. I've got about 70 str left.

get second jewel that converts int to str )) and put them right and left from whitch start location
Last edited by Sonidox on Jan 29, 2019, 2:58:54 AM
"
Ghost_Atlas wrote:

I took the 2 nodes +30 str, and a Heavy Belt (lvl 59) which gives me 83 str while waiting for Cyclopean Coil (only 1 str Jewel)

I also use Le Heup of All (ring +27 all attributes) and the recommanded Astramentis amulet (+120 all attributes)

--

How much ES should I aim? Should I take all nodes around Unnatural Calm and Foresight to get something confortable, or will I miss too much points for something needed here?

Also, I am able to put 6 auras (all but Clarity) without Sovereignty (6% reduced mana reservation), is it needed to take it?

As for Clarity, it is said : You only need Clarity if you have a watcher's eye with "% mana added as energy shield"
I only have the vitality line on my Watcher's Eye, so I don't know if I need this of not (and why)

This is my current tree (lvl 68, watcher eye with Leech while Vitality) : https://pastebin.com/9xL0WA0j
Last edited by Ära on Jan 28, 2019, 8:57:48 PM
recommend any leveling unique to help?
"
Deklnu wrote:
recommend any leveling unique to help?

I‘d say the usual. The good thing when leveling this is that you will level all the aura gems and you can switch auras anytime to what’s needed. Herald of purity will take care of single target.
I'm sitting on 3k8 ES right now with 6 auras (no clarity yet because I don't have the mana left, and my watcher's eye only have vitality mod).

Which number can I expect without the clarity watcher's eye? I'm currently 68

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/%C3%84ra/characters AraWarTank

"
Pantheon:
- Soul of the Brine King if you don't use Dream Fragments
- Soul of Tukohama / Soul of Shakari / Soul of Yugul for Elder

Sorry but what does that mean? If I'm using Dream Fragments, what major soul should I use? And between those minor souls?

Thanks

PS : I still have to replace my rings, as well as some stuff, but I'm mainly asking about the tree because most of my missing passive points are for lightning DPS, not %shield, etc, so I don't know how to get a decent amount of energy pool.

I also don't know the difference of those 2 first lvl 94 trees sorry, so I mainly followed the leveling section

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info