[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
hypnos1337 wrote:
I love the build, great work! full party t16s are cleared fast and safe just by rushing around. pure breaches are np also. the only weak pint i see is single target dmg vs targets like shap / uber elder / breach lords.

so all in all awesome!

Thx for the feedback!
I had no problems with single target last league (only T12 maps this league) but on uelder. You might want to try ball lightning for single target.
Mathil does a Mjölner build atm... prices already went up...
Better wait a week before buying and corrupting more...
I've been wanting to try this build for a while. I'm currently low on currency so i can't afford a watcher eye with maximum mana as extra energy shield. Can I start it with only the vitality version?
"
Bulbasauro wrote:
I've been wanting to try this build for a while. I'm currently low on currency so i can't afford a watcher eye with maximum mana as extra energy shield. Can I start it with only the vitality version?

Yes. It’s not mandatory.
did uber elder with the current gear (no WE :(. first time so it took some attempts, tried BL vs Arc before @Shaper and Arc did wayyy more damage...so only go BL if you got the enchant imo. sitting on 10kES so yea, cant upgrade much tbh. liked the build much! gonna switch for next league tho :P
Hello guys,

This build is looking great.

I was wondering if smite is essential to the build. Because I like moving skills gems, like Cyclone or Blade Vortex.

So, do you think we can remplace smite with cyclone to make Mjolner do all the dps with arc proc?
Or smite is the only good option in this build ?

Thanks alot .
"
HurricAngel wrote:

--

Death's Door vs Sin Trek.

I started out with a max rolled Sin Trek and switched to Death's Door when I made the transition to 9 aura version. I did not notice any difference in my game play switching the boot so I went with Death's Door which saved me one flask slot.

Isn't the increased ailment duration a bad thing ? Specially ignite for an ES build ? Or are you relying to always have ignite immunity flask up ?
Personally was thinking of taking upgraded Abberath as pantheon, and maybe ditch the ignite immunity flask.
Also, there's about 100ES difference in boots :-? doesn't that drop your ES too much, since there really isn't any other slot where you could get more ? not even jewels :(

"
Sith90Lord wrote:
"
HurricAngel wrote:

--

Death's Door vs Sin Trek.

I started out with a max rolled Sin Trek and switched to Death's Door when I made the transition to 9 aura version. I did not notice any difference in my game play switching the boot so I went with Death's Door which saved me one flask slot.

Isn't the increased ailment duration a bad thing ? Specially ignite for an ES build ? Or are you relying to always have ignite immunity flask up ?
Personally was thinking of taking upgraded Abberath as pantheon, and maybe ditch the ignite immunity flask.
Also, there's about 100ES difference in boots :-? doesn't that drop your ES too much, since there really isn't any other slot where you could get more ? not even jewels :(

Cyclopean Coil gives us shock and ignite immunity. Dream fragement freeze and chill.
Somewhere in this thread I compared max rolled sin trek with death door and we only loose something like 50es if I remember correctly.
this build looks sexy i'll give it a go
Hello guys,

This build is looking great.

I was wondering if smite is essential to the build. Because I like moving skills gems, like Cyclone or Blade Vortex.

So, do you think we can remplace smite with cyclone to make Mjolner do all the dps with arc proc?
Or smite is the only good option in this build ?

Thanks alot .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info