[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

I rip 2xAcuity at vaal orb and use this
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
"
Norbain wrote:
hey guys, started this build last night as my final Delve build. Have almost everything but the watchers eye and a few jewels. One stupid question tho, how do I start building up damage when I have 100% reduced mana cost on full shield? Do I just need to get hit so I can start building up? Feels like I'm missing something simple.

The 100% increased mana cost of skills from Fevered Mind negates your 100% reduced mana cost of skills. If you're missing a fevered mind then you'll need to get one.
hi guys i love this build but dmg is too low, and t14-16 i have big problems ..elder and shaper i cant to do it any way i dont know why...is any one who can to help me wat missing from my gear..

ty
Can I just ask which item is a higher priority, the Atziri's Acuity or the watcher's eye?
"
DAINCEPUTNOU wrote:
hi guys i love this build but dmg is too low, and t14-16 i have big problems ..elder and shaper i cant to do it any way i dont know why...is any one who can to help me wat missing from my gear..

ty

Maybe it's because you have enlighten 4 in your frenzy setup? :D

You need to have the highest possible mana multiplier on Frenzy in order to ramp up indigon... best setup is multistrike, melee splash/chain, combustion, gmp, faster attacks and frenzy.

Also, consider using atziri's promise and/or wise oak.

edit: your multistrike and melee splash are linked to your purty of ice and blood magic??? interesting...
Last edited by chancer on Oct 13, 2018, 3:48:28 PM
I am super confuesd - following the guide - I have 20q Enlighten 4 in boots but cannot equip lighting/ice purities? What am I missing?
"
Jedibiscuit wrote:
Can I just ask which item is a higher priority, the Atziri's Acuity or the watcher's eye?

clarity mana to es > acuity. imo

"
DeerFart wrote:
I am super confuesd - following the guide - I have 20q Enlighten 4 in boots but cannot equip lighting/ice purities? What am I missing?

Without % reservation corrupted on jewels you'll need to take the 4% reduced reservation node in the Influence wheel just below Chaos Inoculation.
Hey guys, I'm having a problem of running out of mana too quickly due to low mana regen. I do miss couple of jewels in my passives because I'm still leveling but even with all of them in PoB, it's at low 1k range. Can someone take a look at my gear and see what am I missing?

Thanks
how can i cap my resis

in ur pob u got 45 fire res and 79 cold light res

what is that meaning :)?
my pob

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/yJvjwpbY
and i dont know why i have probnlems with t14-t16 elder and shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info