DAINCEPUTNOU wrote:
my pob

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/yJvjwpbY
and i dont know why i have probnlems with t14-t16 elder and shaper

That pob is unreadable, sorry.
"
512bit wrote:
Hey guys, I'm having a problem of running out of mana too quickly due to low mana regen. I do miss couple of jewels in my passives because I'm still leveling but even with all of them in PoB, it's at low 1k range. Can someone take a look at my gear and see what am I missing?

Thanks

You are missing at least 6-7 levels.
I would unallocate a few 10% mana nodes to be able to at least use that last healthy mind at the top (which is the most important), and the 3rd grand spectrum. That'll get you past 10k mana, it will feel better.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Oct 14, 2018, 7:09:27 PM
Darkxellmc can you look at my profile and the gear-viseumede is this build
Is it worth it to get Zealot's Oath later on when you're around level 94 when you can trade that Transcendent Spirit Jewel slot and use Zephyr's to facetank stuff?
"
DAINCEPUTNOU wrote:

I don't know, your setup looks fine... Your flasks are questionable but that shouldn't be too much of an issue. Make sure to reach 10k es with a watcher's eye soon for surviviability.

If you lack damage, maybe you're not attacking enough and not letting indigon ramp up? it takes 10-15 attacks to ramp up indigon so if you remove bodyswap and just attack from time to time, that's not gonna work. Otherwise, idk, gear seems fine.
"
ooyaphetsoo wrote:
Is it worth it to get Zealot's Oath later on when you're around level 94 when you can trade that Transcendent Spirit Jewel slot and use Zephyr's to facetank stuff?

Zerphi's doesn't work with ES, it's not regen, it's life gain. Also, read what skyforth does carefully again.
Sorry, I don't mean to hijack at all but if anybody is wanting to play this build, there's a couple of GG items I'm looking to sell, though this is in STD.

Nice write up though pal.

Technically an improvement.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Technically an improvement.

Haha well played pal :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info