[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

"
"
chancer wrote:
"
spend 5+ ex for color Shavs and dont color
nice

Dude... this hurts... You know it doesn't strictly need to be 3g2r1b right? I am using 4g1r1b and it's perfectly fine..

"
Essat wrote:
It's instant recovery. It also works in no regen maps.

Thanks. Your gear game me a slight boner JFYI...

Its hard too

Try vorici 2r1g :/ Or just buy colored shav off poe.trade which is what I did.. :/
Last edited by chancer on Oct 11, 2018, 5:17:30 AM
"
chancer wrote:

I'll have to try harder then. Slight isn't good enough.

"
chancer wrote:
Try vorici 2r1g :/ Or just buy colored shav off poe.trade which is what I did.. :/

2g1r or 3g is probably more likely to get a usable chest. You only really need 1 red whereas you need 3g. 3g1r + 2 anything should work fine even if its not optimal.
Last edited by Essat on Oct 11, 2018, 5:37:19 AM
"
Essat wrote:
"
chancer wrote:

I'll have to try harder then. Slight isn't good enough.

"
chancer wrote:

2g1r or 3g is probably more likely to get a usable chest. You only really need 1 red whereas you need 3g. 3g1r + 2 anything should work fine even if its not optimal.

OK, you got me I will admit it was a full blown erection :D

Yes 2g1r is best I don't know why I thought Vorici doesn't do that..
Last edited by chancer on Oct 11, 2018, 6:09:02 AM
"
chancer wrote:
"
Kagan290 wrote:

Alternative mods

Is that chance to recover mana when you use a skill on watcher's eye instant recovery ? Or it's similar recovery to leech/regen?

I`ts cheap alternative to mana recovery mods with % ES from mana under clarity.
Also you can go to map,with no regen mods.It`s not bad
!
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
Which you guys go for first? Tempered spirit or acuities? I'm just using voidbringers atm as a placeholder.

Facerolling everything up to T16 but surprisingly had a lot of trouble in some abyssal cities at depth 300. I found it pretty sketchy managing bodyswap, while trying to keep the lights on. There were two damage mods, maybe that was it? Or am I just bad? lol
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/MiDFKqs1
can any1 to help me wat dont work to my build?i have problems to t14-15-16 :(
oh i see.with that amount i can reach 10k yes.i have 1 more question.
im dying a lot.sometimes even rare mobs are killing me.it looks like i dont have enough leech.i couldnt kill minotaur boss as well he just 1 shot me with no dangerous map mods.

"
iSammax wrote:
"
uurE wrote:
hello i switch to this build from arc totem and i have a question.i cant seem to get past 7k es and i dont know how to reach 10k.i dont have watcher's eye jewel and still using 1 lightning ring but even with them i doubt i would reach 10k+ es.did i do something wrong?

watcher's eye gives a LOT of es, it literally says "Gain 18% of maximum mana as extra ES", my watcher's eye gives me about 3.3k ES
how core are atziri's foible and grand spectrum gems? i was thinking about going magma orb instead of volatile dead since the enchant is mad expensive and i dont enjoy the skill, so i'd need to use gloomfang + magma orb gems
Last edited by darktuga on Oct 11, 2018, 3:01:57 PM
"
darktuga wrote:
how core is atziri's foible? i was thinking about going gloomfang and magma orb , since the the encahnt is stupidly expensive, plus i dont rly like volatile dead

Atziri's Foible is pretty significant for this build with the amount of max mana and mana regen. The ammy is so cheap and it should work with any skill so why not use it?
Last edited by YT_HB on Oct 11, 2018, 3:04:57 PM

I did this :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info