[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

Does anyone know why I'm struggling getting both of the Blood Magic purities, despite numbers in PoB / the aura reservation calculator saying I should be good? I have lvl 4 enlighten, lvl 21 blood magic,
, as well as one jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved. This *should* be enough to run both auras (and the pob says this should be viable without the corrupted jewel), but without the jewel it in game it says it requires 51% for each, and with the jewel it says 50% but I can't reserve both still. I'm going crazy trying to figure out why the numbers are off in game compared to PoB, I just want to free up my reduced reservation passive.
"
Nocley wrote:
Does anyone know why I'm struggling getting both of the Blood Magic purities, despite numbers in PoB / the aura reservation calculator saying I should be good? I have lvl 4 enlighten, lvl 21 blood magic,
, as well as one jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved. This *should* be enough to run both auras (and the pob says this should be viable without the corrupted jewel), but without the jewel it in game it says it requires 51% for each, and with the jewel it says 50% but I can't reserve both still. I'm going crazy trying to figure out why the numbers are off in game compared to PoB, I just want to free up my reduced reservation passive.

I believe you need two jewels with the reduced mana reserved corruption to forego that node.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Yay or Nay?

the recover chance could be ok?
I was lucky with a random yellow elder today.
"
Alienbutter wrote:

Yay or Nay?

the recover chance could be ok?
I was lucky with a random yellow elder today.

Nay. Recovery chance is OK but as a secondary mod to something you really want like mana regen, %mana gained as es, etc. Something like this:

A rare jewel with % mana regen and % max mana might be better than that one you linked.

Alternative mods
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
"
Kagan290 wrote:

Alternative mods

Is that chance to recover mana when you use a skill on watcher's eye instant recovery ? Or it's similar recovery to leech/regen?
It's instant recovery. It also works in no regen maps.
spend 5+ ex for color Shavs and dont color
nice
"
nice

Dude... this hurts... You know it doesn't strictly need to be 3g2r1b right? I am using 4g1r1b and it's perfectly fine..

"
Essat wrote:

Thanks. Your gear game me a slight boner JFYI...
Last edited by chancer on Oct 11, 2018, 4:45:34 AM
"
chancer wrote:
"
nice

Dude... this hurts... You know it doesn't strictly need to be 3g2r1b right? I am using 4g1r1b and it's perfectly fine..

"
Essat wrote:

Thanks. Your gear game me a slight boner JFYI...

Its hard too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info