[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

I just started the game and using this build, I just hit 64 and checked the passive build and it completley changes from the build I was following through your leveling guide, as well the gems you suggest have different slots than gear suggested, I'm currently stuck and dont know which way to follow with the guide.
"
I just started the game and using this build, I just hit 64 and checked the passive build and it completley changes from the build I was following through your leveling guide, as well the gems you suggest have different slots than gear suggested, I'm currently stuck and dont know which way to follow with the guide.

Use the POB on the first page it has the leveling trees under the manage trees function. Also the gear and gem links are in there as well.

Cheers
"
Sierra275 wrote:
For some reason I'm not able to run my haste aura in addition to all the others listed? Can someone advise? The character is Holypuff on my account.

You probably don't have the helmet enchant for the 20% reservation reduction on one of the auras. I haven't been able to get it either, so I reworked the passive tree so I could run the auras. Means I had to go get Champion of the Cause, losing out on some Minion life and damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAGkA-4NfA48EFERUBGOEdgUcRcvGYoajxzcHRQdqh2-IvQkTicLKPovbzLRM4c6UjrGQWlFR0ZxSbFMuU25TlJV1lfJWfNakVxrXIpfsGD4YVJi9GTnZlRmnmhlaqxr22wLbRlvnnC7cbJyD3KpfNl9GH_GgKSCx4MJg7aESITFhWCGYIbRibyLjIx2jxqPRpIrkyeUb5hNm6GbtZxKoS-lGKaspwinK6h9qqmqxKyqtAy3MbiTvorAZsHFwzrDbcpKytPMvNP718_ZE-GI6hjquuvu7Bjsiu-I89322vcy98H31_jr-Tf53fno-tL7Cf0A_kk=?accountName=ineffablebob&characterName=DrudgeDomineer

Last edited by ineffablebob on Dec 30, 2018, 10:04:48 AM
"

Yep, like Sirge said check the POB leveling trees. Also, I'd wait longer if I were you. I didn't switch from regular life to low-life until I was over 70, and even then it was iffy to survive for a while. I'd recommend 75-ish, with at least 3 labs, and all the major gear pieces. Once I had everything except the Presence amulet, survival was much better.
So I just got absolutely smoked by Atziri, at level 91 with a something like 6.5k ES. I was shocked...my Arc witch had no trouble with her, nor any other summoner build I've ever played. I guess it was the flameblasts doing me in, because reflect damage should be nothing and I had a bleeding flask to keep that from being a problem. Anyone else had trouble with that fight, anything special I should know?

Edit: I went back and tried a second time, and had no trouble at all. Killed her easily, only even got hit once. No idea what went wrong the first time. Only difference is I remember to unslot my Enfeeble so I wouldn't be cursing myself, but I can't imagine that made so much difference.
Last edited by ineffablebob on Jan 1, 2019, 11:45:09 AM
Are the socket colours, and links in the POB right?
"
piercedfreak wrote:
Are the socket colours, and links in the POB right?

It's one way to do it. I switched it up a bit so I could use Dread Banner and Doryani's Delusion. Feel free to take a look on my current character:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ineffablebob/characters?charName=DrudgeDomineer
Is this really deep delve viable? it looks a bit squishy taking massive damage in the uber elder fight.
"
ineffablebob wrote:
"
Sierra275 wrote:
For some reason I'm not able to run my haste aura in addition to all the others listed? Can someone advise? The character is Holypuff on my account.

You probably don't have the helmet enchant for the 20% reservation reduction on one of the auras.

im having a similar problem with my blood magic auras. i cant activate the hatred aura after i activated haste/determination/grace.
is this because i dont have the 1% less mana reserve from the corrupted Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel?
"
Froglure wrote:
im having a similar problem with my blood magic auras.

Can't see your characters - you probably need to set them to be publicly viewable in your profile - but my guess is that your Blood Magic gem isn't high enough. Needs to be at least 18, if I remember right. Maybe 19. The corrupted jewel isn't necessary, I'm fine without it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info